Loneliness in a chart; points of leverage?

TaoAgent22

What parts of a natal chart would one look at for the most insight into loneliness? Like, pariah-levels of loneliness.

I can rattle off a few of the traits I attribute to my own, but it's of dim help as far as ILLUMINATING those aspects which I can get a grip on, and actively do something about. I see astrology as the best tool I have for self-guided therapy.

I've got a pretty mean sense of misanthropy that I attribute to a Scorpio Moon (always did like revenge movies) and an Aquarian Sun that almost always did edge further to cold aloofness rather than 'brotherly love'. And that very fixed sign energy can be a wicked block to being open to the balance of Virgo and Libra which are my 7th and 8th houses respectively.

That's just what I think, and I think I'm right about that but.... my understanding somewhere is faulty, because it doesn't give me a sense of "okay, here's the point of change" in all of it. Because I know the only truth in this zoo of a cult(ure) is that space is full of love and light and infinite awareness, yet my corporal form keeps succumbing to a massive deepseated loneliness. And I don't want to make excuses by using my chart. I want to find those parts of it that will guide me out of the traits to blame for it.

What parts of ones natal chart most directly affect ones ability to find a consistent feeling of connection, no matter how star-crazy one might be?? It's just unnatural.

Thanks!

PS, anyone ever note how the symbol for Aries is an inside-out heart?

conspiracy theorist

Since you want to keep it theoretical, I'd say an afflicted moon, afflictions to the social houses (11, 7 , 5 and 3), and maybe the prominence of the malefics can all coalesce into a person who has an active dislike and maybe even malicious intentions toward other people.

Skimming your last thread, I remember you have an Aries rising which automatically places the Scorpio Moon in the 8th by whole signs. With it's ruler also placed in the 12th (and the Malefic out of sect) this is one of the pieces of the puzzle to describe your misanthropy. Mars ruling the ascendant and also placed in the 12th (and connected to the 8th through house rulership) is another indication.

Marcoilrosso

Since you want to keep it theoretical, I'd say an afflicted moon, afflictions to the social houses (11, 7 , 5 and 3), and maybe the prominence of the malefics can all coalesce into a person who has an active dislike and maybe even malicious intentions toward other people.

I would add that these malefics may represent utter harsh defense mechanisms in play - due to ills received in some past and menacing to represent anew both in the present and in the future (and this obviously enough gets with alienated in relational living).

Last edited:

TaoAgent22

TY all!

Conspiracy Theorist, it's very serendipitous that you would reply first. I had seen your post on Trump and immediately pasted in to my FB page for those in my 'framily' who are still pretty vanilla about politics. Eventually, this widespread pedophilia ring of the power 'elite' WILL break into the zeitgeist! Thank you for posting that.

I will look more at hard aspects to those planets that rule those houses, especially my Sun which is firmly in the 11th house. An ego that craves that sort of hyper social networking inherent to 11th house but is aspected/thwarted away from it?? That's where my (fiat) money is, in large part.

Could you illuminate me further on the relationships b/w 12th and 8th house? I feel like it is a blessing to have so much energy in these dark corners, and as I get more of an understanding of their super esoteric (and actually full on psychic!!) nature, my development ramps up parabolically! But something is lacking.

Remaining in self-centered land for just one more moment; I should have mentioned that a huge part of my feelings also relate (not necessarily sadly, but often so) to this incredibly lushlushLUSH Venus of mine that leaves me feeling SO dreamily and constantly PINING for some sort of lover I've never yet met. It gives me possession of great beauty and sensuality, and yet is also a very unrealistic (outside of my meta-physical life, read: here on the heavy earth) way to always think about love. Love left lonely, kind of thing, something fierce.

Samantha Bean, my nickname in school given to me by a British teacher was Mr. Bean one year due to a typo in the roster. Not a coincidence! I have to say, I do believe that while there is no "one gene" or marker, I am willing to look at and connect the dots on the way many different factors work together and perform the work necessary to create a cohesive singular theory or belief. It's what we do here, synthesize a complicated 'mess' into a meaningful singular idea. I don't think it's futile to look for, no not one thing, but one message, regardless of the complicating factors. I'm not looking for a singular miracle fix! Simply where to direct my S. Node Capricorn desire to work towards my evolution!

Marco il Rosso, thank you for defining malefic for me I was about to ask Consp. Theorist.

Lastly, I should briefly mention that the idea of karmic baggage from past incarnations and also from family/lineage karmic issues is not lost on me. I see very solid connections in my family's charts, for instance, my nephew is also Aries rising with Scorpio moon conjuncted closely with Saturn, like me. No one else in my family gives him the gentleness he needs when he "cries for no reason" but because I know what it's like, I make extra strides to take his supremely deep emotional nature very seriously! Hm, a Saturn/Moon conjunction from possible maternal-side karmic strife? I have reason to believe I am the carrier in my family of our collective karmic debt. I use my N. Node Cancer to help my family overcome their own internal blocks to growth, though secretly, necessarily. It's part of this loneliness.... serving others despite being seen as crazy.

I must stop now, I've already gotten carried away.

Thank you, all!!!