Feeling like I want to quit my life. Living my Life without Reason.please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maulik

always feel low confidence n courage. I m an engineer working in MNC company. I m living my life only because of my luck. I am working in MNC IT company doing nothing in company still i m getting salary. even i dont know how did i get offer from big company. i am not interested in IT even i dont know in what area i am interested it was my mother's dream to make me engineer. but i fear it wont work for long time. i have lot of physical issues related to my body. like my eyes getting red 24 hours, terrible back pain , headache, from morning i feel headache n feel restless , lazzy. i checked up with doctor do lot of mra ct scan an all. every thing is normal dont know why all dis happening with me. now a days i lost hope to live my life. because of my eyes getting blood red color i m not able to focus in my work. and now its critical time to live. and i m not interested to marry someone in this situation dont know whether i will marry someone or not in this life. plz help me guyz feeling hopeless.

my birth details :
31st aug 1989
time : 7.45 am
place : Jamnagar , gujarat , india

Larxene

Here is your chart for others to interpret:

XwLAElc.gif

I may interpret it later, but some at-a-glance observations for now:

1) New Moon, Sun and Moon are in conjunction in the 1st Place (using Whole-Sign House system): some authors write that this causes eye problems. Mars in the same sign adds to the problem.

2) Mars seems to be making a heliacal phase. Midheaven is Gemini, ruled by Mercury, and Mercury is one of the three signs talked about by Maternus, that relates to career (the 10th, 2nd and 6th). I think Significator of Profession is therefore, Mars/Mercury, which seems to make sense for an engineer.

3) Mercury/Venus in Venus's domicile. Do you have musical talents?

4) Very well-placed Jupiter in the 10th/11th Place. Certainly testifies to why you get a good job position. Being in opposition to Saturn which is decently placed (but not without its problems) also seem to help.

Might add something later.

Larxene Xenohart

Last edited:

Maulik

Hi Larxene Xenohart

I really appreciate your reply.
But i want to know when will my eyes become normal and i leave normal life.
Not only eyes but i feel headache from morning and it blocks my mind to work. To overcome i have to exercise hard every morning so i feel little normal till evening. In evening again my eyes became blood red and it blocks my mind to work and again i have to exercise in gym for an hour to became normal.
I dont know how many days i have to follow this routine.
I am really worried about my career i dont know my passion , i am 27 now. i dont know how many days i will survive in IT Field , i have to find my passion related job and i dont know. Please guide me.

NO i dont have any musical talent may be bacause of my venus is debilitated with mercury in virgo. because of venus mercury is also affected thts why my communication is not good and very rude.

yes i am agree with you only because of my jupiter position i am able to surviving. my luck is always stay with me. but the question is how many more days...!!
Curious to know your reply.Thank You

Maulik

JUPITERASC

Hi Larxene Xenohart

I really appreciate your reply.
But i want to know when will my eyes become normal and i leave normal life.
Not only eyes but i feel headache from morning and it blocks my mind to work. To overcome i have to exercise hard every morning so i feel little normal till evening. In evening again my eyes became blood red and it blocks my mind to work and again i have to exercise in gym for an hour to became normal.
I dont know how many days i have to follow this routine.
I am really worried about my career i dont know my passion , i am 27 now. i dont know how many days i will survive in IT Field , i have to find my passion related job and i dont know. Please guide me.

NO i dont have any musical talent may be bacause of my venus is debilitated with mercury in virgo. because of venus mercury is also affected thts why my communication is not good and very rude.

yes i am agree with you only because of my jupiter position i am able to surviving. my luck is always stay with me. but the question is how many more days...!!
Curious to know your reply.Thank You

Maulik
Hi Maulik, as stated Larxene Xenohart may interpret later
meanwhile you have stated a need for much exercise
- and that is good to exercise
and
it's a good plan to focus on having a balanced nutritious diet, as well as the exercise :smile:
Clearly you are experiencing problems with tension
so as well as exercise
get plenty of rest and check your diet

Larxene

Bumping this thread.

Maulik, can you tell me when these health symptoms started appearing?

With regards to health, I can see no further than that Sun-Moon conjunction + Mars affliction being the main culprit, perhaps Saturn and Sun also has some influences due to having rulership over the 6th and 12th respectively...

If you can pinpoint some dates I might be able to see which planets are causing problems.

EDIT: Ugh, I just checked the 12th Parts (Dodekatemoria) of Saturn and Mars (using mental arithmetic) and it seems they are both in the last or second last degree of Pisces. Since Pisces is the 7th sign from Virgo, the Dodekatemoria of both malefics are opposing the Moon, the Sun, the Ascendant, the Lot of Fortune and the Lot of Spirit. Having the malefics afflicting so many potential Life-Givers/Hylegs at the same time, definitely indicates bodily problems.

Larxene Xenohart

Last edited:

Maulik

Hi Larxene Xenohart
thank you for your reply.

there is so specific date health issue started. but i can say health problems increases as days are passed.from last 7 to 8 years i m feeling health problem, slowly slowly pain became deadly now a days.
every morning after wakeup i feel headache , eyes getting blood red ,feel like mind has been blocked, dont know what to do after wakeup ,specially pain in my joins part of body like forum, shoulder, even i forgot yesterdays memory sometime,lower backpain too. so i always remain confused what to do in life.
I genuinely feel blood is not circulating in my head. so i do heavy gym excercise for blood circulation. after that i feel good for some time but within 2 to 3 hours again my eyes became red and feel the same as i wakeup.
I checkeup with doctor, do lot of mra , meet neurosurgeon do all what they said but found nothing in my head.
Please advice me.
Please guide me what should be my profession i m confused , feel like i wont be able to do anything in my life.

I am worried about my future life.how will be my family life. I always feel i will be alone whole life have no friend. if i wont be able to earn money , no will marry me. really worried.

Thanks in advance Please help me.

wilsontc

Staff member
please get help outside the Forum

Maulik,

You said:
now a days i lost hope to live my life. because of my eyes getting blood red color i m not able to focus in my work. and now its critical time to live. and i m not interested to marry someone in this situation dont know whether i will marry someone or not in this life. plz help me guyz feeling hopeless.

This is NOT a suicide counseling station, it does not pretend to be, it does not have the right people, it is not staffed appropriately, it simply doesn't have the ability to give these "knife-edge" people the help they need. For that reason, the sooner you look AWAY from this forum, the sooner you can look for help in an area where people are going to give you the help they need.

But it CAN point people in the right direction. I saw these links on self-help for suicidal people suggested:
http://www.suicideprevention.ca/in-crisis-now/thinking-about-suicide/
http://www.cmha.ca/mental-health/find-help/emotional-wellness/
http://www.suicideforum.com/
http://www.takethislife.com/suicide-forums/
http://d2lrevolution.com/no-suicide-zone/?gclid=CJbqx42XprwCFWLHtAodQx4AKw

Wishing you well,

Tim

P.S. According to Forum policy, I am locking down this suicide thread

Status
Not open for further replies.