Pluto in 12th house = Isolated from the world

Bunraku

Placidus, I have Pluto on the cusp of 12/11th house, which I feel in both, but mostly in the 12th house though.

These descriptions don't fit me.

If I recall correctly, you have a Sag ASC. Use whole signs and it will be in your 1st :)
And using Placidus, it's right exactly on your ASC anyways.

LyP

Placidus, I have Pluto on the cusp of 12/11th house, which I feel in both, but mostly in the 12th house though.

These descriptions don't fit me.

If I recall correctly, you have a Sag ASC. Use whole signs and it will be in your 1st :)
And using Placidus, it's right exactly on your ASC anyways.

Yeah,sag asc c:
in placidus pluto is one degree before my ascendant really
I always interpret pluto as if in 12
I fit in with these descriptions ...
i think it would be wrong to interpret as pluto been in the first house.
but now I am in doubt, lol
I will read about this placement also

how you feel with your pluto in 12th house?

Bunraku

It's not very strong or influential. It doesn't make any aspects except a semi-sextile to Mars and a extremely wide conjunction to the Sun (about 9 degrees). It's the cutting planet of the chart, so it does have a little bit of influence, but not much, really.

My Moon in 4th is more of an indication of staying at home and being hidden, I guess, which fulfills the 12th house prophecy of being 'isolated' :p

I am a social and extroverted person, but I usually just like to stay at home. :innocent:

LyP

It's not very strong or influential. It doesn't make any aspects except a semi-sextile to Mars and a extremely wide conjunction to the Sun (about 9 degrees). It's the cutting planet of the chart, so it does have a little bit of influence, but not much, really.

My Moon in 4th is more of an indication of staying at home and being hidden, I guess, which fulfills the 12th house prophecy of being 'isolated' :p

I am a social and extroverted person, but I usually just like to stay at home. :innocent:

I can not feel the influence of Pluto also or any planet, always try to find a more tangible reason for the feelings

maybe is my sun in 12 house

I never go out for leisure really
usually the friends I do, leave me after any time, I can not be a nice person i think
I had two special people this year,
but one moved for other town (this always happens to me)
and the other was just nervous with me
hahahahaha

My difficulty of relating to others is big.
but maybe pluto not be the reason

Not likely.
okay

muchacho

LyP,

take a look at the elements and the personal planets in your chart before you consider Pluto.

Maybe you should post your chart.

muchacho

View attachment 51523

my chart

maybe quiron conjunt mercury
Moon in Virgo and Sun in 12th House seems to be more in alignment with shyness than just Pluto in 12th House. But with a Sagittarius AC you'll probably manage just fine and it's likely that others don't necessarily consider you as shy.

Also, if you use whole signs, Pluto is located in your 1st House. That might be a game changer. Think about it.

LyP

Moon in Virgo and Sun in 12th House seems to be more in alignment with shyness than just Pluto in 12th House. But with a Sagittarius AC you'll probably manage just fine and it's likely that others don't necessarily consider you as shy.

Also, if you use whole signs, Pluto is located in your 1st House. That might be a game changer. Think about it.

moon in virgo is funck1ng terrible
Sagittarius rising not help so much
they are in square,i think
but i can solve my problems lonely,i'm sure (these pluto on first house look like a good thing really)
thank you for the analysis

I have a sagittarius Asc and have pluto and my sun (sagittarius) in the 12th house. !! :D

Nice,may we have something in common.
how you feel your sun in 12house?

muchacho

moon in virgo is funck1ng terrible
Sagittarius rising not help so much
they are in square,i think
but i can solve my problems lonely,i'm sure (these pluto on first house look like a good thing really)
thank you for the analysis

Nice,may we have something in common.
how you feel your sun in 12house?
You seem totally convinced that you are somehow inappropriate and are very eager to prove it with astrology. Why would you do that? You could as well look for all the things that are awesome about you and prove it with astrology. You can use astrology to you advantage and your disadvantage. IMO, the way you are using it at the moment, it is not going to serve you.

Bunraku

Virgo moon is nice, what are you talking about. :biggrin:
I think it's a good place for the moon to be in. That, Pisces, and Cancer.

LyP

You seem totally convinced that you are somehow inappropriate and are very eager to prove it with astrology. Why would you do that? You could as well look for all the things that are awesome about you and prove it with astrology. You can use astrology to you advantage and your disadvantage. IMO, the way you are using it at the moment, it is not going to serve you.

there is something wrong, I'm extremely shy,
I have some kind of block,
I act in a weird way, believe me, very weird

I do not want to prove it with astrology, I know there is something that astrology can show, I just do not know what aspect.

is just a self-improvement

i've already forget this thing anyway,because the solution to my shyness is in myself bla bla bla psychologist .

I do not like because I need security, knowing what will happen in the future, be and do everything "perfect"
I am very picky too, I can not live with any kind of messy,or bad quality of food and clothes, it is mistaken with arrogance

if you are camping in the woods, do not call me, has mosquitoes there.

I like everything my way.

but I like so much the fact that it is on the 3rd decanate,

muchacho

No position is good or bad in and of itself. The chart is perfect as it stands. Only in comparison to certain outside standards it becomes good or bad. Said that, there are certain positions in a chart that are in alignment with what is deemed desirable in modern day society and there are certain positions that are seen as not desirable. That's where the notion of calling a position/chart good or bad comes from.

So, yes, moon in Virgo can be nice. And it can also be nice in any other sign, too.

muchacho

there is something wrong, I'm extremely shy,
I have some kind of block,
I act in a weird way, believe me, very weird

I do not want to prove it with astrology, I know there is something that astrology can show, I just do not know what aspect.

is just a self-improvement

i've already forget this thing anyway,because the solution to my shyness is in myself bla bla bla psychologist .

I do not like because I need security, knowing what will happen in the future, be and do everything "perfect"
I am very picky too, I can not live with any kind of messy,or bad quality of food and clothes, it is mistaken with arrogance

if you are camping in the woods, do not call me, has mosquitoes there.

I like everything my way.

but I like so much the fact that it is on the 3rd decanate,
Do other people describe you as shy, too?

LyP

Do other people describe you as shy, too?

Yes, and no.
Is divided into two categories; some people realize that I'm shy, others think I'm just booked, but then realize it's shyness.

especially when I open my mouth to speak, I barely open my mouth for the word out,
nervousness is so much I stammer sometimes,
man, I do not have the courage to look people in the eye, I have a strange feeling that I'm looking, I'm doing something,
I just do not know look properly

my body language is a sh1t also

I have a job interview and sometimes I have nightmares that I will not pass.

muchacho

Yes, and no.
Is divided into two categories; some people realize that I'm shy, others think I'm just booked, but then realize it's shyness.

especially when I open my mouth to speak, I barely open my mouth for the word out,
nervousness is so much I stammer sometimes,
man, I do not have the courage to look people in the eye, I have a strange feeling that I'm looking, I'm doing something,
I just do not know look properly

my body language is a sh1t also

I have a job interview and sometimes I have nightmares that I will not pass.

Sounds like you are hyper self-aware and that you are applying other people's standards to yourself, which is a recipe for unhappiness. If you could get over that, your Sagittarius AC should do just fine in all kinds of socializing situations. Good luck!

Krewster

Not your Merc but, rather, the Octo-Zoid among Uran and your four other personal planets is the likely best indicator of the mentioned behavior/experiences.

The Moon 135 Uran is the trapezoid's base which is "domed" by the 45-45-45 aspects made among Ven/Mars and the Sun (with the Moon 90 Ven/Mars and the Sun 90 Uran serving as the trapezoid's crossbraces).

As a start, you could check net sources as if you had 90's among all these planets and then tone down to taste (though there's no Sun 90 Ven).

LyP

As a start, you could check net sources as if you had 90's among all these planets and then tone down to taste (though there's no Sun 90 Ven).

I really do not know how to do this
I not understand much

could give me a brief explanation?