Marriage age

raha10001

Hello everyone, the attachment is my natal chart and I am REALLY new to this so if you would help me find out my marriage age it would be very much appreciated :smile:

Thank you sooo much in advance for your help :happy:
View attachment Chart.pdf

Attachments

• NatalTransit.jpg
    NatalTransit.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

raha10001

I really dont know what should I do to get answer in these forum. Am I doing something wrong that nobody answers? should I have posted this in another forum? Please let me know... this is my first post..

MissCubyA

raha, im fairly new 2 astrology, but i don`t think somebody can tell you at exactly what age you will get married.... They might be able to tell you when will be favourable times relationship wise (from analyzing your natal&progressed venus(r.ships), sun (husband,possibly,& romance), mars (men) and jupiter).

raha10001

Thank you MissCubyA for your answer. If someone can Read my chart and give me that much information that you just said, it would be great... :)

rahu

Banned
there is actually a strong marriage vibration coming up at the end aug, if so then i would guess you met the man in april if this is to comes true.

rahu

raha10001

there is actually a strong marriage vibration coming up at the end aug, if so then i would guess you met the man in april if this is to comes true.

rahu

Thank you for your answer Rahu. No I haven't met anyone and in fact I have broken up with my fiance in March :( What does this mean then?