Unexpected events, what's wrong with my solar return?please help!

evangeliana

I'm in a very bad situation, I experienced hard times, events, feelings etc. it has been the same for 5-6 months,sometimes I want to believe that it's just a bad dream.everything is chaotic and obscure in my life,I'm hopeless, it seems nothing will be ok, what can you see in my solar chart?

Attachments

• solar 2.jpg
    solar 2.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

dr. farr

Correction: the posted chart IS the current 2011/2012 SR chart

It just feels that way now, but this will change: why does it feel that way (seem that way) now? Simple (at least for me with my eclectic and often unorthodox approaches):
-in the SR, difficult Lilith and disruptive South Node are in Gemini in your SR 8th house (a difficult house in general)
-Jupiter is also there in the 8th house in the SR, and in its detriment in the sign of Gemini
-the Sun (the brightness of life) is in the SR 12th house (restrictions, doubts, etc) and in its Fall in Libra; Mercury (the senses, nervous system, communications, etc) is also there in the SR 12th house and in the Fiery Road (Via Combusta), two difficult positions for Mercury and what it symbolizes in life.

So, yeah, tough, hard indications which (for me) explain completely how you feel now;
...but wait!
-the disruptive South Node will pass out of your 8th SR house in early September, which will take much of the negativity away
-Mercury wil pass out of the SR 12th house in the next SR chart (October 2012)

Last edited:

Zuri

Is it possible that Evangeliana isn't experiencing the effects of her 2012/2013 solar return chart early, but experiencing the effects of her 2011/2012 solar return chart that is still underway (and theoretically could remain until October 4, the date of her new solar return)? What are the configurations of her 2011/2012 solar return chart?

Belle Lune

Hi Evangeliana,

The Solar return you are looking at does not relate to your current situation as you should be looking at the 2011/2012 as your birthday is only on the 4 October.

Is it possible to post the correct one?

ZWDS

Hey there Evangeliana,

Do you find that since 21 years old, the more you think and use logic to make sense of any situation, you tend to make the wrong decisions and you cannot seem to make sense of it.

You keep thinking it's right... but yet you still think it's wrong. Kind of contradicting isn't it?

The more changes you make, the worst it gets?

So by any chance your problems are related to love and siblings?

Especially quarrels with your partner? Both of you are not close physically?

evangeliana

Hey there Evangeliana,

Do you find that since 21 years old, the more you think and use logic to make sense of any situation, you tend to make the wrong decisions and you cannot seem to make sense of it.

You keep thinking it's right... but yet you still think it's wrong. Kind of contradicting isn't it?

The more changes you make, the worst it gets?

So by any chance your problems are related to love and siblings?

Especially quarrels with your partner? Both of you are not close physically?

I don't have siblings, I do have problems with my love relationships cause it doesn't start for some reasons, when I love someone,I know I'll face some difficulties, it's weird but I'm used to it, but it's not the subject in this period, I'm facing much more difficult situation for 5-6 months.

evangeliana

Hi Evangeliana,

The Solar return you are looking at does not relate to your current situation as you should be looking at the 2011/2012 as your birthday is only on the 4 October.

Is it possible to post the correct one?

Thank you very much for correction belle lune, I posted 2011/2012 solar return of mine.

evangeliana

will these problems solved? I have been suffering since february 2012, I had small problems, they are vital now, when it comes to love issues which are not subject now, in february I started to a relationship,I loved him, as it turned out, I found that I was cheated, tricked,deluded. I was livin' a lie, and apart from that I have another (main) problem that hurt me deeply,a family problem, I feel alone despite having a lot of friends who share my pain.

ZWDS

I see that Feburary you are prone to conflicts with your mom.

March, you started to feel stress about it and they are getting too aggressive and domineering.

April your bonding with them is full of arguments but it's probably not too bad compared to before. You sort of have a "break".

May, you are getting emotional and things are rough at home?

June, your parents are getting back to being very aggressive and you are starting to feel tired about it and starting to get impatient about this problem?

Belle Lune

Thank you very much for correction belle lune, I posted 2011/2012 solar return of mine.

In a Solar Return, the most important house to look at is where our Moon is placed. This is because the Moon represents our emotions, and it shows where we will be emotionally invested for the year. Yours is in your 5th house, suggesting issues with 5th house activities. One would naturally think of love relationships, but it could also be perhaps having to face loads of responsibilities and having no fun, or children…I can’t say.

What one does notice is your Moon is square to the Sun, Venus, Saturn, Mercury and Juno in the 2nd House! Wherever we find Saturn, we know we are going to find loss, or restriction. So you would find this in your Second house. The house of Self worth. So what ever you valued, as being your “Self Worth”, you would have experienced problems with. Looking at the planets, we see Sun, problems with men, Venus (of course this again is how you value yourself, or love) and Juno. Somehow, you feel betrayed by whatever has been going on. Whatever gave you your self esteem before, has now been challenged.

Remember Saturn is like our strict stern teacher. He takes away what we no longer need, for our own growth. Squares challenge us, as we need to find new ways of doing whatever it was we were doing.

Another important thing to look at in a Solar Return, is where your Nodes are. Where your focus for the year should be. Your North Node is in the 4th house, so I suspect this year should be one where you would be focusing on your family, your roots etc.

Unexpected – one can see by the square between Pluto in the 4th and Uranus in the 8th rather a hard aspect between malefic planets in difficult houses.

I am sure there have been other issues, but I can see how this year would be one to shake you up, as no one likes to have their world turned upside down and to have to re-evaluate who they truly are. J

waybread

Would you mind posting your natal chart, ideally with progressions and transits? Your solar return can only go so far.

Also, you don't have to share the nature of your difficulties, but different areas of life show up differently in the horoscope, so it would be more efficient if we didn't have to guess.

Right now you are facing natal sun square transiting Pluto, which is a difficult transit-- at least, mine was. You may feel as though everything you thought yourself to be is just vanishing before your eyes. But if you can check the epehemeris at Astrodienst (where you got your chart), you will learn how to trace transits through your life. The ephemeris is located on the home page, in the menu on the left side.

Generally you will feel a major transit about 3 degrees before it becomes exact, and then for a couple of degrees afterwards.

evangeliana

Would you mind posting your natal chart, ideally with progressions and transits? Your solar return can only go so far.

Also, you don't have to share the nature of your difficulties, but different areas of life show up differently in the horoscope, so it would be more efficient if we didn't have to guess.

Right now you are facing natal sun square transiting Pluto, which is a difficult transit-- at least, mine was. You may feel as though everything you thought yourself to be is just vanishing before your eyes. But if you can check the epehemeris at Astrodienst (where you got your chart), you will learn how to trace transits through your life. The ephemeris is located on the home page, in the menu on the left side.

Generally you will feel a major transit about 3 degrees before it becomes exact, and then for a couple of degrees afterwards.

thank u! I will post my natal chart with progressions and transits, should I start it from last year?

Belle Lune

will these problems solved? I have been suffering since february 2012, I had small problems, they are vital now, when it comes to love issues which are not subject now, in february I started to a relationship,I loved him, as it turned out, I found that I was cheated, tricked,deluded. I was livin' a lie, and apart from that I have another (main) problem that hurt me deeply,a family problem, I feel alone despite having a lot of friends who share my pain.

I just read this now after I posted my reply. Ok well ow you know what has been going on. You were betrayed by the Man you loved Juno, Sun Venus, Second House - Your self worth.

evangeliana

I see that Feburary you are prone to conflicts with your mom.

March, you started to feel stress about it and they are getting too aggressive and domineering.

April your bonding with them is full of arguments but it's probably not too bad compared to before. You sort of have a "break".

May, you are getting emotional and things are rough at home?

June, your parents are getting back to being very aggressive and you are starting to feel tired about it and starting to get impatient about this problem?

totally true. I got impatient about this vital problem.

evangeliana

I just read this now after I posted my reply. Ok well ow you know what has been going on. You were betrayed by the Man you loved Juno, Sun Venus, Second House - Your self worth.

as you told me I prepared my natal chart with progressions and transits, but I started it from last year's forth of october(my bithday) should I start it from 2012 or did I do it right?

ZWDS

totally true. I got impatient about this vital problem.

I got it all right? Seriously?

Wow now you got me curious about whats really going on in reality.

Anyway next month they will be getting rough and impatient about this issue. It will be from 19th July onwards but you will be able to withstand it.

The way i see it, your parents are the conservative and righteous type, to get them on you like this something must have happened. I'm guessing its related to a guy, love issues.

Last edited:

evangeliana

Anyway next month they will be getting rough and impatient about this issue. It will be from 19th July onwards but you will be able to withstand it.

The way i see it, your parents are the conservative and righteous type, to get them on you like this something must have happened. I'm guessing its related to a guy, love issues.

here is my natal chart with transits and progressions dated 4.10.2011

Attachments

• solar 3.jpg
    solar 3.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 22

evangeliana

no they are not like that, and I have just my mother as my family.