should i give him another chance?

jeanne

Hi! I'm really confused and i don't know what to do . This guy is back in my life. We had a few dates some months ago , but i didn't let it to develop into a relationship because i decided that i wasn't really attracted to him and for other reasons.. But he is really persistent , in a good way, and it makes me wonder that after all these months (6-8) still cares for me .. He has asked me out , and i'm thinking to give another chance maybe because i have nothing to lose..Maybe i was wrong .. i don't know
So i've asked this question ..''Should i give him another chance? '' What do the stars say? he is a good guy , and i don't want to hurt his feelings..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_20_give_n_another_chance_35549_15201.jpg
    astro_2gw_20_give_n_another_chance_35549_15201.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 28

Anachiel

Normally, a horary would be read from the time taken when an astrologer understands the question. So, I assume you are an astrologer, understand what you are asking but simply need some confirmation regarding what the chart says. It is with this premise I offer the following interpretation:
The chart is showing that the nature of your question or the intent behind your question is flawed. This question, by your own description of the nature of the problem, is not about him.
Before I get to the chart, look at some of your own comments; you were confused, wasn't attracted to him, you have nothing to lose, maybe I was wrong. Practically speaking, this is not the best premise to start a relationship from. It seems you already know the answer but, out of fear of losing something, stand by what you know to be right. Nonetheless, the chart...
An early degree ascending indicates this matter is too fresh, too new and undeveloped for this question to relate to reality. Saturn in the ascendant bodes ill for the question or going forward with it. In horary terms, it is not a "valid" question/chart.
Your own significator, Venus is weak and cadent. She is not in her element or herself. The Moon, has gone into the 7th showing you are inclined to be affected or swayed easily by the influence of this other person. The Moon has also just past an opposition of Saturn while she is in the 7th and this is an unfavourable contact, at best.
I would simply wait. Make no commitments. He may be a "good guy" as you remarked but, is it really a good relationship? Perhaps time will tell, but the stars indicate this is not the time for a tryst. You may have more personal matters to attend to first.

Blessings,

Anachiel

Anachiel

correction: " It seems you already know the answer but, out of fear of losing something, are also afraid of standing by what you know to be right"

DiDi

jeanne

we are asking everyone to try to read there own chart first, even acknowledge there significator would be a start.

having said that
your asc does not fit with the mars hr ruler and saturn is placed in the asc
2 reasons this chart should not be read.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

-you = 1st house = Libra = Venus
-he = 7th house = Aries = Mars
-both significators posited in Gemini, polluted by the presence therein of the South Node (Dragon's Tail)
...so (in the approach I follow) this is a definite negative indication and suggests waiting until both you (Venus) and him (Mars) have passed out of the sign of Gemini; then at that time, see what the situation is and act accordingly...

jeanne

DiDi, normally i try to read my chart , but i think i'm not good at reading charts... thats why i didn't try to interpret it ... but from now on , i'll give it a shot even though i know i'm not an expert..
i think the chart is telling me to wait .. although i think i should give no chance .. chemistry is essential , and if i haven't felt it in the past with him , i will not feel it now..
anyway . thanks for everyone's answers ..

DiDi

yep ive seen you jeanne, not being rude to you or anyone but we here are trying to get all people to at lease put up what they do know.
even if its knowing what significator to use.

I dont feel the chart is readable

id do another one another time when your ready if you still want to know.:smile:

just a non astrological note, I say this to my kids if theres no chemistry theres no chemistry. friendship can develop and other things like dependancy for one reason or another but where theres no chemistry what is there?
life deals some hard and trying blows throu life, if your going to have a parner you need to have something there to keep you together.
just my view anyway.

Last edited: