What's your Juno in? What effect did it have upon your attraction/relationship?

Saturnian

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Juno in Libra:
Your ideal partnership is refined, romantic and physically and verbally expressive. You need a mate who is balanced, artistic and even-tempered. You tend to see your partner as being the centring factor of your world and learn to balance your own needs, desires and thoughts with your love of outer harmony and peace. You learn to honour your strong spirit without repressing your style while embracing and enjoying the differences you share and the spark of life that creates both friction and ease between you and your partner. You want and will seek out a certain equality within your relationships and you cannot tolerate injustice or unfairness. Your mate will also tend to be poetic and noble, with intelligence and gentleness.

Aren't I a bit too idealistic?XD
But it kinda falls a bit spot on.I want an expressive person,definetely.
And artistic too,cause not all people can understand me to tell you the truth.
But generally I am not all about looks,but manners?Oh yes.

Juno in 9th house:

[/FONT]People with Juno in the ninth house tend to marry out of their own social circle. They are the most likely to marry a foreigner or someone of another race. If you have this placement you would also do well to look forlove online.

So true!I've always found foreigners more attractive,same with internet love.Too bad it is hard to happen...

I don't know yet...we'll see when things start getting serious.I am still young so not much experience in this department.Although so far i haven't been attracted to any Libra guy for various reasons and no offence but one of them is that they are kind of superficial.Don't catch my interest that much.Of course you never know...

Last edited:

virgo18

I have Juno in libra in the 10th house
I read that I will get married with a Politician or something like that....

Kenoshamaensa

I have a double-dose of Sagittarian Juno ... it's both in that sign AND in the 9th house.

The way this works for me hasn't been to date or marry outside my social circle ... quite. Instead, I tend to prefer ACADEMIC types (and I'm one myself). I also like people who are *drawn* to other cultures and have an interest in the wider world and/or history. And as an author, I write about cross-cultural relationships. My parents (sorta) had one. I'm a part-blood American Indian, with my mother being French-Indian and my father being of more typical American immigrant extraction (Danish/French/German/Scottish). I've never dated an NDN boy, although I've often joked I really need to find a nice native man and settle down ... but I don't. I'm not sure it would work. My first husband was German-(Jewish)-British typical American, and the guy I'm interested in now is another son of German immigrants boy. :)

But note, I didn't grow up on the rez; when I was a kid, the only other Indians I knew were my own relatives. So while I was *partly* acculturated to Indian Way, it was far from total. I'm as much white as native. So this is complicated.

I'd also suggest that, at least for those in the US and Canada (but in other places too), being bicultural is increasingly common, and sometimes multicultural. So what does it mean to marry a "foreigner"? Unless I were to marry another partblood boy raised on "the concrete rez" (e.g., an Urban Indian), I'm ALWAYS going to marry a "foreigner." That's true of most part-blood people (part-blood anything, not just Indian).

KayBug

I have Juno in Virgo in the 10th house.

This is what I read from Bob Marks Astrology site:

Juno in Virgo: You need a partner who is efficient, works hard, and watches out for your health. All right, so they may be a little critical at times (or at all times), especially if your Juno has stress aspects (the square, opposition, and some conjunctions).

This is probably true. I believe I had this in my 2nd marriage but couldn't handle the traits of my Virgo husband, me being Pisces.

Juno in the 10th House: This placement of Juno can indicate marriage to the career. More likely, it will show that the partner will help you in your career and social standing. If there are stressful aspects to Juno, the partner may "help" you whether you want them to or not. Or you may not like the partner, but you feel you cannot get a divorce because either your career or social standing will suffer.

This is incorrect but I realize it doesn't take the whole chart into consideration just Juno in the 10th house. I never cared about a career or rather I never had the career I wanted to care about. I never cared about social standing. My sun in Pisces in the 4th house sums me up quite well. All I really cared about was staying at home and making my home enjoyable, comfortable and involved in activites in my home. I never had a problem with divorce after the 1st one as I did it 3 times. Being out of a life with a bad relationship was my only concern in this respect.

KayBug

oops....I made a mistake. My Juno is in Virgo but it is 3 degrees into my 11th house.

Juno in the 11th House: Marriage to social activities is a possibility here. You could marry a friend, or become friends with the partner after marriage. The partner may be the one involved with organizations or social causes, or you could get involved with those things yourself after marriage.

This would be true, now if I could have ever found that person.....:biggrin:

Neptune Rising

Juno in the 3rd in Pisces. My serious relationship with a guy I feel I would marry, if I was that way inclined, is with an imaginative writer. I also write, maybe I'm a writing wifey married to a writer :biggrin:.

nam

Mine is in the 2nd house, Capricorn

Juno in the 2nd House: This is the house of money, possessions, and one's sense of self-worth. Marriage will likely bring an increase in the sense of self worth. They could also seek to get married to improve their sense of self worth, but of course that seldom works. In this case, they usually don't pick the best partner. They will tend to stay even in a bad marriage because divorce for them could be devastating. They could also marry for money or regard their marriage partner as a possession. On the other hand, they may literally be married to their possessions, spending most of their time accumulating more and more.

Juno in Capricorn: Your need is for a practical partner who is a good organizer and can help you in business. Don't expect them to show too much emotion.

aystro

Juno in Virgo: You need a partner who is efficient, works hard, and watches out for your health. All right, so they may be a little critical at times (or at all times), especially if your Juno has stress aspects (the square, opposition, and some conjunctions).

This is probably true. I believe I had this in my 2nd marriage but couldn't handle the traits of my Virgo husband, me being Pisces.

Juno in the 10th House: This placement of Juno can indicate marriage to the career. More likely, it will show that the partner will help you in your career and social standing. If there are stressful aspects to Juno, the partner may "help" you whether you want them to or not. Or you may not like the partner, but you feel you cannot get a divorce because either your career or social standing will suffer.

This is incorrect but I realize it doesn't take the whole chart into consideration just Juno in the 10th house. I never cared about a career or rather I never had the career I wanted to care about. I never cared about social standing. My sun in Pisces in the 4th house sums me up quite well. All I really cared about was staying at home and making my home enjoyable, comfortable and involved in activites in my home. I never had a problem with divorce after the 1st one as I did it 3 times. Being out of a life with a bad relationship was my only concern in this respect.

"it will show that the partner will help you in your career and social standing". Was this not true?

Also the aspects are VITAL . It can change the whole outlook... are you sure your birth time is accurate?

KayBug

Aystro

I made another post, after that one that I had made a mistake and that Juno was 3 degrees into my 11th house instead of my 10th. In the 11th house I find the explanation to be correct about me.

aystro

What is it with pisces being together with virgos / leos :biggrin: just find a happy cancerian/scorpio :biggrin:

test

Banned
Juno in Sagg. in the first/second - women who rarely listen and/or foreign and/or live a great distance away.

Doesnt help having a jupiter/venus conjunction - a doubly whammy - more of the same.