Pregnant?

normak

So anyway, I have no reason to believe I'm pregnant because I have been very strict about my birth control (pills). However, my boyfriend and I have been a bit more active lately, and I have been feeling really STRANGE. Like, really tired, bloated, and a few other strange symptoms. No real way to tell aside from a pregnancy test but since I haven't had a chance to take one yet, I figured I'd run a horary. Chart is attached. I'm getting a NO from this. Sun is my significator, Jupiter is 5th-house sig, Moon makes no aspect to either and won't apply to either before leaving its sign. Am I right here? What do you guys think?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_94_am_i_pregnant_hp.52582.31062.gif
    astro_w2gw_94_am_i_pregnant_hp.52582.31062.gif
    28 KB · Views: 39

fensi88

For this type of question, we look for separate aspects between rulers, and here we do not find any, so the answer to your question is "no".
(Separate aspects tell us what happend).

normak

For this type of question, we look for separate aspects between rulers, and here we do not find any, so the answer to your question is "no".
(Separate aspects tell us what happend).

I see- well, that's certainly a relief. :smile: I was NOT ready to be a mother.

So, rather than using significators we use applying aspects to the Moon to see what happened and what will happen? Confused...

starlink

No Normak, not pregnant. Saturn in the 1st for starters and Sun (you) will oppose that Moon in the 5th before trining Jupiter (5th house ruler). I dont really know if I can say that, because Moon of course moves faster than Sun and Sun already passed the opposition, so that is a bit unsure. However Jupiter is VOC. and not in a fertile sign (but take care, it soon will be!)

Starlink

Last edited:

normak

No Normak, not pregnant. Saturn in the 1st for starters and Sun (you) will oppose that Moon in the 5th before trining Jupiter (5th house ruler). I dont really know if I can say that, because Moon of course moves faster than Sun and Sun already passed the opposition, so that is a bit unsure. However Jupiter is VOC. and not in a fertile sign (but take care, it soon will be!)

Starlink

Thanks! I will be sure to be extra vigilant. :p:wink: