3rd house stellium

Hey guys! New here. I just started getting into astrology recently as I'm going through a big transition. I would love any insights you might have about my chart or if anything stands out to you. I noticed I have a bunch of planets in my 3rd house. Excited to learn more! Thanks to everyone in advance :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 10.11.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 10.11.54 PM.png
    232 KB · Views: 58

Ukpoohbear

Yeah nice chart, very orientated towards finding success in a chosen career and even your main square is the best square you can get, a Venus square Jupiter. I bet you are a nice writer too!

Last edited:
I'm 27 and have a brother two years younger than me. I've been trying to learn more about myself because I've felt so lost and different my whole life. I recently hit rock bottom (lost my health, relationship, job, moved back in with my parents) and now I think I'm at a turning point. I've struggled to find out what my strengths are and I'm trying to figure out where I should go from here career wise, It seems that astrology could help me in a way. Especially with this stellium, I'm gathering that I should probably get into writing? Or some sort of communication?

Hkk

Account Closed
Teaching/mentoring/coaching with travel. Communicating with ppl and making a difference in their lives. I would say journalism however think about how u could make a good difference in people’s lives doing a journalism profession.
Politics etc. u need a lot of freedom so travel is important.

ElenaJ

With Neptune and Uranus there, writings on spiritual topics, occult, religion, also music, should also come easy to you.