Not sure about my future, feel lost, could someone tell me about my birth chart

Anamikaa

Hi everyone,
Could someone help me out with my birth chart readung as I feel lost in my life. I haven't been able to achieve the goal yet I wanted to. I feel lagging behind. Someone who is a beginner to astrology said I have some Saturn Return Thing and Kite aspect in my chart so I will never be successful. I feel hopeless, I will be glad if anyone of you could help me out.

https://imageshack.com/i/pndMT6Z1j

Zora

Account Closed
Could someone help me out with my birth chart readung as I feel lost in my life.

Hello Anamikaa,

To enable people here to help you- pls get a better and more readable chart with transits shown on outer circele in here (I would recommend to get it from astro.com) Or alternatively your complete DOB with accurate TOB from birth certificate.

Someone who is a beginner to astrology said I have some Saturn Return Thing and Kite aspect in my chart so I will never be successful.

A beginner is a beginner - never believe immediately what you hear and take something inside of you as true - what you are not yet able to check yourself if its accurate. This helps to reduce to carry heavy and mostly useless mental luggage of thoughts on your way of life.

You actually have transiting pluto on your natal neptune. This might cause the feeling of being lost.

Anamikaa

Hello Anamikaa,

To enable people here to help you- pls get a better and more readable chart with transits shown on outer circele in here (I would recommend to get it from astro.com) Or alternatively your complete DOB with accurate TOB from birth certificate.

A beginner is a beginner - never believe immediately what you hear and take something inside of you as true - what you are not yet able to check yourself if its accurate. This helps to reduce to carry heavy and mostly useless mental luggage of thoughts on your way of life.

You actually have transiting pluto on your natal neptune. This might cause the feeling of being lost.

Should I add another question? Or is this image ok?

https://imageshack.com/i/poxE2GRej

Anamikaa

What is this saturn return in my chart

Can someone look into the saturn return and explain its consequences? I have been unsuccessful till now and one of my friends who is a beginner in astrology mentioned that I will always be unsuccessful.

https://imageshack.com/i/pn5WjhFCj

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Re: What is this saturn return in my chart

Can someone look into the saturn return and explain its consequences? I have unsuccessful till now and one of my friends who is a beginner in astrology mentioned that I will always be unsuccessful

Hello Anamikaa,

with "friendly friends" like this - you don't need enemies anymore :pinched:

Your saturn will be only take place on february 16th, 2023 - still some time to go and too long to worry about from now on till that day. As all you do and act here and right now - will consequently also change the saturn return event - as saturn will find you then as a different person from what you now are.

And nobody is always unsuccessful - if one doesn't stay in bed whole day and night long.

Your aquarius saturn is natally in square with your pluto in 7th house - you might get easily a victim from others by relying too much on other people's opinions and admiring their authority and beliefs. And believe too much what they tell you - instead of being your own authority and take your own responsibility (Saturn in 10th house cusp 11th).

It is very important for you to get more independant - pluto trines natally your mercury who rules your 5th house life energy, creativity and independency. And mercury rules also your 2nd house - your gifts and talents and also your financial income.

With mercury in pisces you are a very sensitive and empathic person, you perceive a lot more from people you meet as others do. But sometimes you also get overwhelmed by outer influence and loose your energy by that and then feel yourself empty. And kinda also as a victim of bad fate - but what in fact is not true.

What work do you do - and what do you precisely mean with unsuccessful ?

Zora

Account Closed
I feel lost in my life. I haven't been able to achieve the goal yet I wanted to. I feel lagging behind. Someone who is a beginner to astrology said I have some Saturn Return Thing and Kite aspect in my chart so I will never be successful. I feel hopeless, I will be glad if anyone of you could help me out.

Hello Amikaa,

you in fact have a kite in your chart - and what a kite is mainly for - to learn to fly with him. Persons with a kite mostly are very creative persons with a lot of creative flowing energy - one can use or misabuse resp. refuse to use.

https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Kite

The challenge of the kite is the middle axis and opposition. Your uranus /neptune conj on the top in house of eduction and faith - 9th house and opposite to your emotional mars in 3rd house - mind and own thinking and communication.

9th house is (religious) faith, spirituality, education and house of teachers you can be and you can find in your life and 9th is ruled by saturn - and means to find your own measurements, your own beliefs and what you take trust and belief in at first and learn to control your emotional thoughts and to learn to always look for real facts before get overwhelmed by emotional thinking not serving you - but scaring yourself.

Last edited:

Mister Skeleton

Besides Transiting Pluto conjunct natal Neptune, like Zora mentioned, you're also having transiting Saturn conjunct Natal Neptune, which will be at its strongest near the end of this year. This transit can be pretty hard since it limits (Saturn) the flow of Neptunian energy. Neptune is the planet that motivates us to chase after our dreams by imagining a happy outcome, so having this restricted can be dampening. It strips away any delusional thinking or illusions you've had and makes you see reality more clearly. If any goals you've had haven't been realistic enough, this transit can also cause you to feel lost in life as a result.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
What actually you might have as kinda depressing experienced - was transiting saturn's inconjunct on your leo chiron in your 4th house - your personal injury and wound to feel yourself not welcomed in your family and probably even not right and welcomed on earth. But this is is right now finished and you should feel some better again.

But saturn's transit on your pisces lilith (the dark side of moon)- in 11th house -taking roots in society- is not yet finished and his grounding supports ends on december 19th,2019. And might have got up a feeling of being lost in the world as well - because of feeling yourself different from others and kinda like an "alien".

Anamikaa

Hello Anamikaa,

with "friendly friends" like this - you don't need enemies anymore :pinched:

Your saturn will be only take place on february 16th, 2023 - still some time to go and too long to worry about from now on till that day. As all you do and act here and right now - will consequently also change the saturn return event - as saturn will find you then as a different person from what you now are.

And nobody is always unsuccessful - if one doesn't stay in bed whole day and night long.

Your aquarius saturn is natally in square with your pluto in 7th house - you might get easily a victim from others by relying too much on other people's opinions and admiring their authority and beliefs. And believe too much what they tell you - instead of being your own authority and take your own responsibility (Saturn in 10th house cusp 11th).

It is very important for you to get more independant - pluto trines natally your mercury who rules your 5th house life energy, creativity and independency. And mercury rules also your 2nd house - your gifts and talents and also your financial income.

With mercury in pisces you are a very sensitive and empathic person, you perceive a lot more from people you meet as others do. But sometimes you also get overwhelmed by outer influence and loose your energy by that and then feel yourself empty. And kinda also as a victim of bad fate - but what in fact is not true.

What work do you do - and what do you precisely mean with unsuccessful ?

Thankyou Zora, I can't express my gratitude to you, I am very happy that you helped me.Thankyou so much. My friend is maybe not good to me.
I was a software engineer in Accenture but then I left the job on my own to prepare for Administrative Services ( civil servant) in my country. I haven't been able to pass any recruiting exam for the Sevices. I am a determined person and wanted a good position, I was optimistic uptill now and was trying and succeeding in putting behind my failures and blocking them out. But then my friend happened and I started thinking about ending my life. Now as I haven't passed any exam, i feel stupid for leaving my job and feel lost. After your msg I feel determined to try once again.

Things like that didn't bother me much as I am a bit emotionally vacant person. only aim in my life is to do something for society but my friend kind of dampened my spirit. You are correct in saying I let people's opinions overwhelm me. It happens to me all the time. I get overwhelmed sometimes to the limit that someone else has to take important decisions for me, I kinda leave the steering wheel. It's something I am trying to cope up with and learn to block some energies as sometimes I sponge up the negative energies around me.

Last edited:

Anamikaa

Besides Transiting Pluto conjunct natal Neptune, like Zora mentioned, you're also having transiting Saturn conjunct Natal Neptune, which will be at its strongest near the end of this year. This transit can be pretty hard since it limits (Saturn) the flow of Neptunian energy. Neptune is the planet that motivates us to chase after our dreams by imagining a happy outcome, so having this restricted can be dampening. It strips away any delusional thinking or illusions you've had and makes you see reality more clearly. If any goals you've had haven't been realistic enough, this transit can also cause you to feel lost in life as a result.

Thanks for replying. When does a good time begins for me, could you help me with that? And could you also tell me if I would be able to achieve my goal? Will I be successful in my life?

Anamikaa

What actually you might have as kinda depressing experienced - was transiting saturn's inconjunct on your leo chiron in your 4th house - your personal injury and wound to feel yourself not welcomed in your family and probably even not right and welcomed on earth. But this is is right now finished and you should feel some better again.

But saturn's transit on your pisces lilith (the dark side of moon)- in 11th house -taking roots in society- is not yet finished and his grounding supports ends on december 19th,2019. And might have got up a feeling of being lost in the world as well - because of feeling yourself different from others and kinda like an "alien".

You are so right. That is the exact feeling I felt all this time, I basically isolated myself

Anamikaa

Hello Amikaa,

you in fact have a kite in your chart - and what a kite is mainly for - to learn to fly with him. Persons with a kite mostly are very creative persons with a lot of creative flowing energy - one can use or misabuse resp. refuse to use.

astro_2at_anamikaa_hp.3161.4054.png

The challenge of the kite is the middle axis and opposition. Your uranus /neptune conj on the top in house of eduction and faith - 9th house and opposite to your emotional mars in 3rd house - mind and own thinking and communication.

9th house is (religious) faith, spirituality, education and house of teachers you can be and you can find in your life and 9th is ruled by saturn - and means to find your own measurements, your own beliefs and what you take trust and belief in at first and learn to control your emotional thoughts and to learn to always look for real facts before get overwhelmed by emotional thinking not serving you - but scaring yourself.

Thankyou Zora, for replying. Will this kite aspect create opposition for me in pursuing education or in ky communication abilities?

Anamikaa

Help me with birthchart reading

Hey guys,
Could someone help me out with my birthchart reading and tell me about which field to opt for to be successful? Here is an elaborate chart for reference:

https://imageshack.com/i/pn5WjhFCj

https://astro-charts.com/chart/3a34bd9ca/

Anamikaa

Hello Amikaa,

astro_2at_anamikaa_hp.3161.4054.png

Zora what does Grand water Trine mean? Is it bad? Do I have to take some precautions?

Zora

Account Closed
Zora what does Grand water Trine mean? Is it bad? Do I have to take some precautions?

Do you recognise that you always only look on the bad and ask for the precautions - and never ask for the chances ? Why do you have so much deep faith in the bad to happen for you ?

Energy always follows own focus of attention and is sometimes subconsiously directed without having control on it and can result in a self-sabotage-programme until you find out the reason for it. This is often a reason - people like to look into their charts.

Who told you that life is that much dangerous and that you are a not welcomed person on earth here? Only worthy to get punished from a higher power above (moon in sagittarius in 8th house) And feel like that you are damned to hell by your chart?

Do you have siblings ? A brother ? And was he favoured by your parents?
Did your parents perhaps/father would have more preferred a boy child ?

Your chart looks to me as like fighting against female side/female principle - being a woman - what you probably already took subconsiously over in prenatal phase during pregnancy of your mother with you. With sun and venus in aries in 12th house.

Mother - 4th house cusp- is at point of your birth on zero degree leo - between "two chairs" and between cancer ruled by moon and leo ruled by sun - moon is in 8th house - leaving descendants at point of your birth - with moon/pluto correspondence and can show a female descendant was not wished and not accepted in own family for a certain reason at your point of birth.

5th house - father- ruled by sun is in 12th house at apex of a t-square and squares neptune and uranus as your lifepath ruler. Venus in 12th house is opposed by your libra jupiter as ruler of 8th house (genetic inheritance religious faith, (fanatic) dogmata and beliefs of bloodline ancestors)- where your sag.moon is in - deeply fearing to get destroyed by an religious belief dogmata what might not be yours but was taken over from your father or your fathers family.

Anamikaa

Do you recognise that you always only look on the bad and ask for the precautions - and never ask for the chances ? Why do you have so much deep faith in the bad to happen for you ?

Energy always follows own focus of attention and is sometimes subconsiously directed without having control on it and can result in a self-sabotage-programme until you find out the reason for it. This is often a reason - people like to look into their charts.

Who told you that life is that much dangerous and that you are a not welcomed person on earth here? Only worthy to get punished from a higher power above (moon in sagittarius in 8th house) And feel like that you are damned to hell by your chart?

Do you have siblings ? A brother ? And was he favoured by your parents?
Did your parents perhaps/father would have more preferred a boy child ?

Your chart looks to me as like fighting against female side/female principle - being a woman - what you probably already took subconsiously over in prenatal phase during pregnancy of your mother with you. With sun and venus in aries in 12th house.

Mother - 4th house cusp- is at point of your birth on zero degree leo - between "two chairs" and between cancer ruled by moon and leo ruled by sun - moon is in 8th house - leaving descendants at point of your birth - with moon/pluto correspondence and can show a female descendant was not wished and not accepted in own family for a certain reason at your point of birth.

5th house - father- ruled by sun is in 12th house at apex of a t-square and squares neptune and uranus as your lifepath ruler. Venus in 12th house is opposed by your libra jupiter as ruler of 8th house (genetic inheritance religious faith, (fanatic) dogmata and beliefs of bloodline ancestors)- where your sag.moon is in - deeply fearing to get destroyed by an religious belief dogmata what might not be yours but was taken over from your father or your fathers family.

I have a younger brother and he was always favoured with respect to me but I don't mind that as in our society women are not given much importance, its gradually changing though. My father is very strict with me but he is very hopeful for me and my ambition. Due to the preference for males in our society, I wanted to be a female. But now I have accepted being a female and want to fight for women's rights.
I didn't get the last part where you said:
deeply fearing to get destroyed by an religious belief dogmata what might not be yours but was taken over from your father or your fathers family.

Last edited:

Anamikaa

This - what I already told you - your faith in the bad to happen....for you

I am a very determined person but the constant failures in my exams has dampened my spirit. I was good in studies, so never thought I could fail but then that so called friend happened and she has got me all scared