Scorpio placements in men vs women, where is it nastier?

The19thLaw

Where would Scorpio placements be likely to show their worst sides and the worst traits affiliated with the sign?

In males or females?

AstrologyMangalBhawan

Preface:

In today's time, astrology has become an important subject, in which the horoscopes of people are studied so that their future becomes more consistent than usual. One of the important planets is Scorpio or Scorpio which is called 'Vrischik' in Hindi. We call the placement of this planet as 'Scorpio placement' and its effect can be different in men and women. Here we will make a detailed analysis of the thoughts taking place on this topic.

Men vs Women:

Scorpio Placement in Men:

The impact of Scorpio placement in men can be profound on their personality and life. Scorpio's possessiveness is associated with powerful and self-reliant qualities, but sometimes this leads to overconfidence and over-exaggeration, which can cause them to overestimate their self-worth.

Scorpio Placement in Women:
Scorpio placement in women can have an impact on their social and personal life. To understand this more we have to look at the role of women, their relationships and from different perspectives. Women under Scorpio placement may be associated with greater self-dedication and inherent strengths, which may help them in achieving their goals.

Where is worse?

among men:

An abundance of Scorpio placements in men can make them more self-absorbed and possessive, making their relationships with others more conflicted.

In women:
In women it may give them more independence and self-esteem, but sometimes it may make them more suicidal, thereby affecting their status in society.

conclusion:

The effect of Scorpio placement also depends on the personality of the person and their personal experiences. This decision is important to understand various aspects of life and can be viewed from a positive and balanced perspective.

In this discussion we saw that the effect of Scorpio placement can be different in men and women, and by understanding this we can turn our life in a more right direction.

Last edited:

Peakachoo79ta

You want my biased answer? I think it's worse in women. I feel like they can be really venomous, have moments of being backstabbing, and egotistical.