How does he feel?

jascole7

My crush and I are currently not speaking, mostly due to me making a conscious effort to keep my distance. My question was “How does he feel about us not communicating?”

I’m Saturn with Neptune as co-sig
I considered him Merc for 5H Gemini (very very casual romance)
Moon in Gemini in 4th

I’m in my 12H in Cap squaring him, I’m thinking this signifies the feeling of me not having control/being confused about the situation? Especially since I’m aspecting Neptune. The moon is coming towards him, would this express my desire for communication or more his since it’s approaching his sig?

Not sure what to make of this chart, I’m feeling like he either doesn’t like our lack of communication or he really doesn’t care lol. What do you think?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 4569DC6F-97FE-4B60-8F19-72643182D5BC.jpg
    4569DC6F-97FE-4B60-8F19-72643182D5BC.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

ElenaJ

He's not thinking much about it at all.
If he is sun, 7th, he is void and out of the situation.
If he is mercury, 5th of love affairs, he is going to square you, Saturn conjunct south node, in your 12th, so not favourable. He isn't very interested.
Moon has changed signs, just, and shows a new picture of the situation.
Moon will trine him as mercury, but first reaches Venus, ruler of his 5th of love affairs situated in his 4th of endings.
You leave the conjunction with south node, indicating this wasn't in reality the best type of situation for you, and approaches a sextile with Neptune on your 2nd. If you look inside yourself, your subconscious (which is your Saturn in your 12th) you will come to a positive conclusion (trine) on a spiritual level (mystical Neptune), that will boost your self-esteem.
Try to listen to and follow your instincts.
Whatever it was in the relationship that dragged you down is shown also by Chiron in the 2nd of self-esteem that had opposed Venus of love and affection in your 8th. Perhaps this was just a passing physical attraction?
He as mercury, and Venus as his endings, will also square the nodes, showing the relationship wasn't a good fit for him either.
Build on what you learn from this, and use it for the next relationship.

Iced8Ace

He's the 7H ruler, Sun not the 5th. Sun receives Saturn by face. Very little thought of you. You don't receive him. You recently saw him, since Moon is separating from Sun. Even then, there wasn't reception. You're not head over heels for this guy. Sun doesn't receive Mars (Your 3H) either and Sun is separating from mars, implying prior contact. He's peregrine in his 2nd house, probably dealing with money--lost on that. The SN conjunct Saturn decreases Saturn's malevolence, and Saturn joys in the 12th house, and is in the proper sect. You're doing okay.

jascole7

Thank you, Iced8Ace! I agree, I definitely wasn’t in love with him or anything, just very physically attracted to him. He recently started a new job so I could understand the focus on money.