I constantly feel rejected by men

Selina

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask you, what do you think might be causing me to be rejected by men especially since last summer? I cannot really see any transits that may be affecting it... I don't want to sound arrogant but I do not look bad physically & I'm quite social and did not really have this problem before, at least not like this (besides attracting the toxic ones before :smile:)

Can you see anything that might be causing it??? I'm aware of some of the hard aspects in my natal chart, maybe it's about them but seems like I cannot solve anything!

Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw.544.19866.jpg
    astro_2gw.544.19866.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Selina

This is not your transits chart, it is your natal with progressions. If you pull up your natal with transits you will see what transiting Saturn, who sits in your 7H natally, is up to..

My bad I just edited the post. Are you talking about transiting Saturn opposing my Sun & Lilith?

waybread

I wonder if part of you expects rejection. Natally you have Saturn in your 7th house of committed relationships, and Chiron conjunct Mars in your first house. Saturn can indicate delays and disappointments. Mars is one indicator of the hoped-for man in your life. Chiron shows us "where it hurts."

With Mars in your first house you probably are naturally an "out there," assertive kind of person who prefers to be straightforward with people. But a more traditional sort of man (like Mr. Saturn) may be put off by a woman's direct initiatives.

I'm not saying you need to be a Barbie Doll, all sweetly deferential. (I'm not.) But just that you may need to wait (Saturn) for the right sort of man (Mars) who finds you refreshing-- and admires that in you.

With your sun and Venus in Cancer, you have a lot of love to give. If you can prevent that Cancer spirit from turning into need, and just enjoy being the great single that you are, think that will be helpful. Others warm up to genuinely caring people.

All is not lost. Saturn in the 7th can indicate a relationship with an older man, a relationship later in life, or one with someone who seems Saturnine in some way.

Gemini888

You still haven't activated transit so I had to draw the chart myself.

Both Saturn and Pluto are in you 5H, but Saturn is making its way to 4H. So the real culprit is Pluto. Pluto may be making you look too intense to men. Chiron is moving retrograde into your 7H where Neptune is sitting, which doesn't help.

Natally, you have some opposition between masculine and feminine energies (Sun square Moon, Venus square Mars). Saturn squares Venus is delaying your attractiveness, and it's in 7H. There is also a yod with Venus/Pluto/Saturn. Venus in 10H and in 0 deg means your Venus is pretty in focus here. I think you are in a phase when you would rather hook up with men more mature and in control than the usual types, but you are rather upset that you don't see anyone like that. You did say something about toxic men. Well, the fact that you realized they were toxic means you at least have some standards. Some people are so desperate they would hook up with anyone and don't even realize they are being abused.

Selina

I wonder if part of you expects rejection. Natally you have Saturn in your 7th house of committed relationships, and Chiron conjunct Mars in your first house. Saturn can indicate delays and disappointments. Mars is one indicator of the hoped-for man in your life. Chiron shows us "where it hurts."

With Mars in your first house you probably are naturally an "out there," assertive kind of person who prefers to be straightforward with people. But a more traditional sort of man (like Mr. Saturn) may be put off by a woman's direct initiatives.

I'm not saying you need to be a Barbie Doll, all sweetly deferential. (I'm not.) But just that you may need to wait (Saturn) for the right sort of man (Mars) who finds you refreshing-- and admires that in you.

With your sun and Venus in Cancer, you have a lot of love to give. If you can prevent that Cancer spirit from turning into need, and just enjoy being the great single that you are, think that will be helpful. Others warm up to genuinely caring people.

All is not lost. Saturn in the 7th can indicate a relationship with an older man, a relationship later in life, or one with someone who seems Saturnine in some way.

I never thought the Chiron - Mars conjunction would be as important, you are right. Also about the Mars in 1st H part!!! That is so true. And since I'm more into Saturnian people, it usually turns them off.

How do you think one can stop turning that into need? Because even though I don't like to admit it myself, sometimes I really get so needy and clingy to the point it drives me crazy. Sometimes that is not the case but can't find a permanent solution for this one.. It's just really difficult for me!

Thank you very much for your insights, I appreciate it :smile:

Selina

You still haven't activated transit so I had to draw the chart myself.

Both Saturn and Pluto are in you 5H, but Saturn is making its way to 4H. So the real culprit is Pluto. Pluto may be making you look too intense to men. Chiron is moving retrograde into your 7H where Neptune is sitting, which doesn't help.

Natally, you have some opposition between masculine and feminine energies (Sun square Moon, Venus square Mars). Saturn squares Venus is delaying your attractiveness, and it's in 7H. There is also a yod with Venus/Pluto/Saturn. Venus in 10H and in 0 deg means your Venus is pretty in focus here. I think you are in a phase when you would rather hook up with men more mature and in control than the usual types, but you are rather upset that you don't see anyone like that. You did say something about toxic men. Well, the fact that you realized they were toxic means you at least have some standards. Some people are so desperate they would hook up with anyone and don't even realize they are being abused.

Sorry, I think I did it this time :biggrin:

YES I just want to be with a mature person - more like a Saturnian type - but it's really not working out at all. I'm constantly disappointed although I know I should not expect much from people.

Also, actually in all parts of my life rejection has been the main theme, career-wise as well. So I thought maybe it's just a part of a transit but I think that it's more like a natal chart problem that needs to be solved. I cannot find much information online related to Yods.

Thank you so much!

PurpleReign

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask you, what do you think might be causing me to be rejected by men especially since last summer? I cannot really see any transits that may be affecting it... I don't want to sound arrogant but I do not look bad physically & I'm quite social and did not really have this problem before, at least not like this (besides attracting the toxic ones before :smile:)

Can you see anything that might be causing it??? I'm aware of some of the hard aspects in my natal chart, maybe it's about them but seems like I cannot solve anything!

Thank you!

You have the hallmark placements of this problem. Saturn in the 7th and squaring Venus. Saturn represents blockages, delays, challenges, karmic life lessons, and difficulties. Your Saturn is in the 7th house, which is the house of relationships. Thus people with this placement feel like it’s next to impossible for them to enter into a relationship, relationships are rare for them, they want a serious and mature partner but often find themselves alone. You tend to have very few relationships in life, but the ones you have tend to be long lasting. Additionally, Venus, the planet representing love and relationships squares Saturn in the 7th. The square on its own is similar to Saturn in the 7th in that natives with it often experience delays and hardships surrounding relationships, your square involves Saturn in the 7th and so it is like it emphasizes it. Read up on the Saturn placement and the square, as well — I think you’ll find it fits you to a tee!

Keep in mind that this does not mean you are “doomed” for the rest of your life! A huge majority find someone and it is usually a mature and responsible partner with whom they end up having a long term relationship. Sometimes it indicates an older partner. All this means for you is that this is the area where you experience challenges and where you have to experience karmic growth, etc.

waybread

Selina, is it time to focus on just you: who you are for yourself? Without a necessary reference to the hoped-for man in your life? You have a very strong 10th house of career. Many people would benefit from your caring Cancer nature: your friends, family, and perhaps through volunteer work. Volunteering and also joining some kind of athletically-oriented cub, with your Mars in the first house, might be good ways to meet more people.

You are not the missing half of a couple, but are all of yourself. And that's pretty good.