How does he feel about me?

kai

I was wondering how this guy feels about me and I am not asking about a relationship or love question....I actually HATE him now and it's the a$$hole who keeps promising to pay me back my money from a brief work I did for him. I used him as my 7th because although I thought highly of him in the past knowing him for many, many years as a family acquaintance, after this work incident, when I got to know him in business one-on-one, I started to have lots of disdain and anger towards him.

My parents are close friends of his wife's parents, but I bet they have no clue of this situation. I kind of decided to put this situation behind me and call it my loss, but the way he handled everything and all the BS he was feeding me regarding money over months, doesn't help me to completely forget the situation and pretend all is good in my head. I was wondering if he hates me too just as I hate him now after the lack of pay from him. When I asked before whether I will get paid, the last update is that he left the country with his wife for a month's vacay, but he has been back a few days now. Obviously, hasn't called regarding the $. What a shocker for me lol.

So I am Aries in Leo, so I'm strong and I'm using him as my 7th, as I hate him, so he is an enemy, plus you guys used him as my 7th in the past, so he is Libra, Venus in Leo. Am I the one hating him according to this chart or is it vice versa? I feel like he has always been fake with me, but then I remember that he is fakeish and makes false promises to everyone around, so then I start thinking to myself that perhaps that's his nature and it isn't anything personal towards me. After a month of vacaying with his wife, I bet now he will claim that he is out of money completely (just another excuse) when I see him. I'm trying to figure out who hates whom here according to the chart. I am taking this experience close to my heart because he was a close family friend for many years, so it's very unpleasant that someone acts this way and it changes your whole opinion about him. My boss told me that "oh, you haven't worked for him/with him, huh?" As if he knows the guy's nature and was surprised that I was surprised that he is a flake. All the negative feelings and anger took over me today again, so decided to ask how he feels about me too.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_how_does_he_feel_about_me_hr.20084.409240.jpg
    astro_2gw_how_does_he_feel_about_me_hr.20084.409240.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 30

ElenaJ

First of all, thank you for posting this chart, earlier today I was asked to analyse almost the identical chart (ascendent was 9 degrees), by a mother who's son is in prison and she wants to know if his appeal will go well. So here is the same chart with a completely different question! Very interesting.
Sorry you are so tied up emotionally with this situation, although it's completely understandable.
You mars are strong in Leo but inconjunct pluto, so frustrated, angry, brutal.
He is Venus, suave and charming in entertaining Leo, combust. He squared Uranus, ruler of the 12th and co-significator of the 11th. He unexpectedly took off and left you high and dry. We see moon separated from the opposition to Neptune in the 12th, all the deception and actions behind your back, separated from mercury, and now void of course. He really isn't thinking one way or the other about you.
He's moving onwards, to Jupiter.
Note that mars also rules his 2nd of money, inconjunct pluto so he isn't as well off as he would like to seem, and mars is not coming to you.
Venus also rules your 2nd of money, so it's tied up with him.
You didn't insert the Part of Fortune, but it looks like it would be in your 2nd, and trine the moon, please correct me if I'm wrong on this.
Venus trines Chiron sitting on you as ascendent. This experience will yield a lot of wise knowledge for you, which is its most positive outcome.

kai

First of all, thank you for posting this chart, earlier today I was asked to analyse almost the identical chart (ascendent was 9 degrees), by a mother who's son is in prison and she wants to know if his appeal will go well. So here is the same chart with a completely different question! Very interesting.
Sorry you are so tied up emotionally with this situation, although it's completely understandable.
You mars are strong in Leo but inconjunct pluto, so frustrated, angry, brutal.
He is Venus, suave and charming in entertaining Leo, combust. He squared Uranus, ruler of the 12th and co-significator of the 11th. He unexpectedly took off and left you high and dry. We see moon separated from the opposition to Neptune in the 12th, all the deception and actions behind your back, separated from mercury, and now void of course. He really isn't thinking one way or the other about you.
He's moving onwards, to Jupiter.
Note that mars also rules his 2nd of money, inconjunct pluto so he isn't as well off as he would like to seem, and mars is not coming to you.
Venus also rules your 2nd of money, so it's tied up with him.
You didn't insert the Part of Fortune, but it looks like it would be in your 2nd, and trine the moon, please correct me if I'm wrong on this.
Venus trines Chiron sitting on you as ascendent. This experience will yield a lot of wise knowledge for you, which is its most positive outcome.

thank you so much! PoF indeed was in the 2nd ))