How does he feel about me

Crystalclear913

Hey everyone! I created this chart early this morning and have been trying to figure the answer out but I just can't seem to grasp an understanding of it. Could anyone help me out with this? I want to know how he feels about me.
We were once coworkers a few years ago and kept in touch after I left that job. I always felt like he was attracted to me. I knew I was attracted to him but I never sent signals because I'm married. But tensions seem to have gotten more intense and I think he has developed feelings for me but is not saying anything directly. He just creates mixtapes with songs that talk about what we talk about and feelings, whether sexual and/or emotional, developing.

I just want to know. Any insight will be appreciated! Here's the link to the chart:

https://i.imgur.com/gUDoIgD.png

Last edited:

waybread

Your image has expired. You can't successfully link a chart directly from your Astrodienst record. From a computer, save the image, then upload it as a clickable thumbnail on your next post. From a cell phone, use a service like imgur.com .

waybread

I don't see a romantic interest. I've put him as a 5th house matter (casual love interest.) Venus (you) and Mercury (him) are not making contact, and the moon's (you) next aspect is a square with Jupiter in the 7th. The ruler of the 7th (hubby) and Venus also aren't making contact, suggesting that you're chafing a bit in your marriage. Do you know for a fact he's not seeing someone else? Since you are married, it's probably best to distance yourself from this co-worker.

Chrysalis

" But tensions seem to have gotten more intense and I think he has developed feelings for me"

This is due to Venus in applying aspect to the sun, Venus must be getting quite hot under the collar in her position, which is also astrologically referred to as a combustion. The more closer Venus gets the more intense it will feel. And Cancer is a feeling sign, so there will be feelings involved.

Venus prefers being chased by the Sun, which is when she is occidental, but in this case shes oriental, this would be taking away her passive nature, and making her be the one doing the chasing.

Your also in the fall mars/L7 and detriment of Saturn (husband). The square moon makes to jupiter his L5, is not going to bring any intimacy, and its not helping having Neptune placed in this house too, with Sun and Saturn in aspect to it.

Ive been noticing recently that Neptune has been having a say in charts like this kind, so i will include Neptune. Unobtainability is a keyword for Neptune, as thats how things usually work out causing a lot of frustration in the process. And you've got both Sun/Saturn involved in this. Saturns unobtainable because your separated and Suns unobtainable because of your prior commitment to your Husband.

We can also see Sun/Saturn are in an applying opposition, which could be the spoiler alert.

Anyway ive got to go now, so yes he does have feelings for you, things will feel more intense for a while, doesn't look to me like sex will happen, which seems to be because of you being married.