Is it possible to feel Saturn Return earlier?

Mere9991

My Saturn return does not technically start until March of 2020 when Saturn moves into Aquarius (my natal Saturn is at 3 deg. in my natal 3rd house, Aquarius). However, for at least the past year, I feel like my return has fully hit. I feel more focused and ready than ever to settle down in marriage and I feel as if I know what I want out of life. My relationships have taken a more serious tone, I’m in a relationship with someone older than I (by 12 years) and it has really helped me for the better. I just finished my secondary progressed lunar return and I feel like an “adult” now.

My Saturn return does not technically start until March of 2020 when Saturn moves into Aquarius (my natal Saturn is at 3 deg. in my natal 3rd house, Aquarius). However, for at least the past year, I feel like my return has fully hit. I feel more focused and ready than ever to settle down in marriage and I feel as if I know what I want out of life. My relationships have taken a more serious tone, I’m in a relationship with someone older than I (by 12 years) and it has really helped me for the better. I just finished my secondary progressed lunar return and I feel like an “adult” now.

From my reading, I've gathered that the Saturn return can be felt well ahead of time due to being one of the slower- moving planets. As I understand it, the Saturn return marks the moment when the growing-up process really "hits home".
This has been my own experience as well. My Saturn return occurred in January, but I experienced a lot of hard lessons and personal growth throughout the preceding year or so. The Saturn return seems to have reinforced many of those lessons, as well as giving me a feeling of starting anew and an understanding that I still have a long way to go.

waybread

I think you could feel it about 3 degrees out, but what other transits are happening in your chart? Is transiting Saturn hitting anything else, or are other planets hitting Saturn?