Will I Win This Evening Asking 3 Lottery Numbers To My Luck Sibils?

thechariot

Hi All,

I think this question is a "read my chart request" although it is an horary question so I posted in this section of forum.

Just a brief background to provide further details: I have a deck of fortune/luck sibils to try to win at national lotto draws. Could someone try to read the chart to answer whether by asking cards to provide me 3 numbers they will be right now for this evening Italian lotto draw? In attachment you can find the horary chart casted for this specific question.

Thanks and regards,
thechariot

Attachments

• Lotto_Numbers.jpg
    Lotto_Numbers.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 28

thechariot

Hi Chariot,

Venus in fall will not be a win.

A Combination of astrologers like stellar influences, Joyce Wehrman, Lorraine Di Felice and Jack Gillen from the 1970's should really help you if you are serious about speculation and astrology. The chart below with Venus at the top of your winning chart will help you plot the win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-a99Ds3NHI

There are further recommended books on my previous post.

I Alchem,

thanks for your reply. I add essential dignities for a further deeper analysis. I would avoid to add my personal consideration but looks like Venus is in its fall but it is also in triplicity term and face. Probably these dignities are weaker than fall one. Which houses did you consider for your judgment? I think houses involded in this question are: 9th house ruled by mercury (sybils) , 11th house ruled by sun (2nd house from 10th house the money coming from heaven/state) 1st house ruled ruled by venus (me) 2nd house radix ruled by mars. Sun is in 10th house and hates Mars because is in its fall but it is also in mars triplicity. If you look to the other dignity rows for other planets/signs you see same kind of "contradictions" (not so bad but also not so good). So what is the exact final answer?

Thanks and regards,
thechariot

Attachments

• Dignities.PNG
    Dignities.PNG
    30.5 KB · Views: 23

Osamenor

Staff member
I think this question is a "read my chart request" although it is an horary question so I posted in this section of forum.
The Read My Chart section is only for questions based on natal charts. Horary is a separate branch of astrology that requires specialized skills. For that reason, horary questions are to be posted only in the Horary section, not Read My Chart.

I have moved this topic to Horary for that reason.