Was he uncomfortable with me?

LovelyMissAries

I went to the Apple store today and felt weird around the guy helping me. I'm not running this because I'm interested, promise. But it's a 1H / 7H issue being that we're talking about another.

I'm Moon in fall in Scorpio - YEP, sure am.
No Moon / Mars aspect, Mars receives Moon though.
Venus in turned 12H,
Venus sep. square from Mars
Also, his 3H ruler in his 12th house.

So I see the uncomfortable / awkwardness

But I always get stuck trying to read the "Why".

Moon is in fall in Scorpio, mutual reception between Mars and Jupiter, which is conjunct with Moon. Maybe he recognized me from school? He made a comment to me at first saying "Have I helped you before? You look familiar." and I just said "No," and he laughed it off. Maybe because I didn't go along with that he felt dumb or something? Idk...

Attachments

• Apple.jpg
    Apple.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I went to the Apple store today and felt weird around the guy helping me. I'm not running this because I'm interested, promise. But it's a 1H / 7H issue being that we're talking about another.

<...>.

Horary cannot, does not, explain why: the inner workings or motivations of yourself or another.
Horary describes what is, did or will happen but not why.

I would suggest that your feeling weird may have to do mostly with you, with your being Moon in your fall. You have no way of knowing if this was a matter of you or him, regardless of what your intuition may say to you. But more importantly, the chart is not going to be able to tell you the inner feelings of the sales guy.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

Horary cannot, does not, explain why: the inner workings or motivations of yourself or another.
Horary describes what is, did or will happen but not why.

I would suggest that your feeling weird may have to do mostly with you, with your being Moon in your fall. You have no way of knowing if this was a matter of you or him, regardless of what your intuition may say to you. But more importantly, the chart is not going to be able to tell you the inner feelings of the sales guy.

I don't understand, because charts can do that when someone asks a romantic question and we look at receptions - how is this different (with the exception its not a romantic question)? It's basically asking "What state is he in" so wouldn't we look at his ruler and sign, etc.?

Chrysalis

He was just being friendly and probably did think he recognized you, but no he wasn't uncomfortable with you.

He's in his 11th/friends, moon rules 10th/his 4th/familiarity.

Moon last squared sun/L11 in its decan, which was him just being polite.

LovelyMissAries

He was just being friendly and probably did think he recognized you, but no he wasn't uncomfortable with you.

He's in his 11th/friends, moon rules 10th/his 4th/familiarity.

Moon last squared sun/L11 in its decan, which was him just being polite.

You're not reading Mars in turned 9H?

Chrysalis

You're not reading Mars in turned 9H?

No that's just overcomplicating things, i've just taken into account moons last aspect, which would have been the situation with him, which is then why ive used only sun for him, which makes more sense than him being mars in 9th.

LovelyMissAries

No that's just overcomplicating things, i've just taken into account moons last aspect, which would have been the situation with him, which is then why ive used only sun for him, which makes more sense than him being mars in 9th.

Oh okay, thank you! I didn't know you could leave out the main Sig.

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't understand, because charts can do that when someone asks a romantic question and we look at receptions - how is this different (with the exception its not a romantic question)? It's basically asking "What state is he in" so wouldn't we look at his ruler and sign, etc.?

Good questions.
It’s not the same. The romantic chart says someone is interested in or likes you. It doesn’t purport to explain why this person likes you.

That is what you were asking in your OP: you said you saw how he was feeling and you wanted to know why?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I would use Mars to describe him.
He could have been behaving awkwardly because he liked you: you as Venus are in the sign if his dignity. You as Moon are also in the sign of Mars’ dignity.
Is this the kind of “why” that you were asking about?

LovelyMissAries

I would use Mars to describe him.
He could have been behaving awkwardly because he liked you: you as Venus are in the sign if his dignity. You as Moon are also in the sign of Mars’ dignity.
Is this the kind of “why” that you were asking about?

I was more thinking aspects would show up that indicating a transference of vibes or feelings, or the exchange...I'm not sure. I wasn't looking for if he liked me or not, but I understand what you mean that it can't go in depth as to "why"... I just thought it could if we guessed st the signs and those rulers like Mars in Sagittarius "Oh he's nerdy," or "Oh heal thinks differently" (examples I'm just pulling out of air"

rafaella

I'm Moon in fall in Scorpio - YEP, sure am.
No Moon / Mars aspect, Mars receives Moon though.
Venus in turned 12H,
Venus sep. square from Mars
Also, his 3H ruler in his 12th house.

Moon is in fall in Scorpio, mutual reception between Mars and Jupiter, which is conjunct with Moon. Maybe he recognized me from school? He made a comment to me at first saying "Have I helped you before? You look familiar." and I just said "No," and he laughed it off. Maybe because I didn't go along with that he felt dumb or something? Idk...

Venus has just changed signs, but it was recently exalted so it would describe you. Mars had a recent square with Venus and Venus exalted, perhaps something about you was very noticeable to him. I'm thinking he was trying to flirt with you but it got awkward when you just shrugged him off... Nothing to worry.

besitos

having a hard time understanding the purpose and exact question you have. was he uncomfortable -- i would think you'd look at receptions.

mars square to venus, not the best interaction-- you are in his 12th while he is in your 3rd - maybe you did go in that store before (3rd house neighborhood) while he was there and he did recognize you but it wasn't completely conscious (12th house). He mars would receive you in aries (or would not be averse to you if we read reception of venus in 23rd degree of sag, and then we would read you receiving him since mars rules the sign you are in), but you are in detriment and moon is in fall, its more on your side feeling discomfort and worrying and making it awkward for everyone :)

Last edited: