Is there a chance to get together?

Darkgirl

Banned
Hello everybody,

as in the other topic adviced i should post a horary chart for this question and not look at the synastry.

e

i have took the date from 2 days ago. is this right? because there i have posted the question.

Neptun as ruler of 7th house is squaring mercury ruler of 1st house.

But Mercury already passed mercury 5 degrees (maybe 5 month, in January till my first saturn return i have met him but at this moment i was in love with someone other he also know). This guy i idealised so much but at the moment i dont idealise him because i see him maybe once a month. And when i see him it doesent matter to me. :biggrin:

All three, Neptun, Mercury and Moon are very strong (Neptun and Mercury in their own sign, Moon in Taurus).

For no there is Saturn in 5th house as ruler of 5th house and saturn isn´t romatic at all but also could mean a serious relationship, or? Especially a strong saturn (in capricorn) is trine a strong moon (in Taurus) AND Venus (in their own sign) is also trine Saturn and conjunct moon within 5 degrees. Also Moon is sextil Neptun at the same time.

I say my problem at the moment is that i dont know what i want. On one site hes is very attractive to me but on the other site i know he dates one other women and i dont want to pure increase and get hurt again. so i blocked him yesterday. But he´s still in my thoughts.

it would be grate if anyone could give me his / her opinion to this horary chart.

thank in adavance:biggrin::kissing:

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    293.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Unbenannt99.PNG
    Unbenannt99.PNG
    125.7 KB · Views: 22