Random Thoughts, strictly Text

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I hope everything is OK with her. Don't know why she chooses to ghost. I hope she isn't too uncomfortable.

Oh no she just went on Vacation! As for me, I originally came on AC due to procrastination. Perhaps I was just avoiding dealing with stressful things in life (?), but the site did make my mood ‘happier’ so I go back to my real life calmer and amused. :joyful:

If I’m gone, you’ll know I am working hard. I have this weird, artist-like, work style where I do best when I dive fully into a momentum shift and just not bothering with the outside world, not even cell phones or text, unless for business.

LOL

Were they flirting with you or did they seem unnerved?

Good to see ya. :joyful:

I am actually not sure, it wasn’t in a flirting type of environment. More like an introductory getting to know you social environment, but making obsevatory remarks.

Oh, and then a third person during the same time/phase told me “I was mysterious!” :andy:

I do sometimes wonder if 8th house placements that makes minor aspects to the AC (like quintile or biquintiles) can be sensed in one's outer projection tho....

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Pluto bi-quintile Moon here. And Jupiter sesquiquadrate Moon. Moon conj Asc by 1 deg :devil:

I just took a look at your chart from that very entertaining ‘intelligence’ thread. :lol:

Jupiter 135 AC from 8H. (Note I stopped using crazy terms like Sesquiquadrate, Trisemiseptile or Septaquartisemisquare and just use the numeric angles now.)

Pluto makes no aspect to the AC though.

Anyone ever tell you u seem dark or witchy? Without you first mentioning it? :cool:

Oh wait! Jup is in Sag in 8th...anyone comment u seem like a deep, dark philosopher upon first meeting?

Gemini888

I just took a look at your chart from that very entertaining ‘intelligence’ thread. :lol:

Jupiter 135 AC from 8H. (Note I stopped using crazy terms like Sesquiquadrate, Trisemiseptile or Septaquartisemisquare and just use the numeric angles now.)

Pluto makes no aspect to the AC though.

Anyone ever tell you u seem dark or witchy? Without you first mentioning it? :cool:

Oh wait! Jup is in Sag in 8th...anyone comment u seem like a deep, dark philosopher?
No. Actually I could be at high school. It's just that I know how I could become "too much" and curb my darkness. Now my Neptune has offset Jupiter, if you meet me for the first time. Get to know me better and you'll see Pluto and Jupiter in action ;)

GemwDepth

Account Closed
No. Actually I could be at high school. It's just that I know how I could become "too much" and curb my darkness. Now my Neptune has offset Jupiter, if you meet me for the first time. Get to know me better and you'll see Pluto and Jupiter in action ;)

Oh I can already tell from the chart there's some heavy darkness going on, without you having to mention it. :cool:

But I will say this...you've got a pretty cool pattern of quintiles going on (Mercury 72 Mars, Mars 144 Neptune, and Mercury 144 Neptune). See how they interconnect to a one triangle pattern? Makes it more effective. This one can mitigate the Mars-Pluto square. Mars needs a channel to avoid going full destruction mode.

Saturn mitigates the Sun Pluto opposition, and now I finally get why you keep mentioning it. Sun 72 Saturn and Saturn trines (115) Pluto. The angular Neptune also forms a mitigating point, but in my experience Neptune is not strong enough to counter a Sun-Pluto opposition. You need that Saturn. :happy:

Gemini888

Oh I can already tell from the chart there's some heavy darkness going on, without you having to mention it. :cool:

But I will say this...you've got a pretty cool pattern of quintiles going on (Mercury 72 Mars, Mars 144 Neptune, and Mercury 144 Neptune). See how they interconnect to a one triangle pattern? Makes it more effective. This one can mitigate the Mars-Pluto square. Mars needs a channel to avoid going full destruction mode.

Saturn mitigates the Sun Pluto opposition, and now I finally get why you keep mentioning it. Sun 72 Saturn and Saturn trines (115) Pluto. The angular Neptune also forms a mitigating point, but in my experience Neptune is not strong enough to counter a Sun-Pluto opposition. You need that Saturn. :happy:
Oh, so not only because Mars is in Virgo but also because it finds an outlet for its energy? Now I'm really feel lucky. Turns out I have just enough aspects to keep Mars in check. It's a miracle that I didn't become a destructive Mars-Pluto.

And Saturn too. Pisces Saturn and Cap Neptune have similar effects so it's easy to get them mixed up. But now that I think about it... Saturn is the planet of restraint. It must be it. Looks like Pisces is doing it job right :D

conspiracy theorist

Hey! Isn’t this what David has? :cool:

Pardon me for stalking the intelligence thread. Happy this time I am just watching and not participating. :joyful:

He does. But he's probably too humble (and skeptical) to take that as a wholesale indicator for his mental capacity. Which is just as well, in my view.

No need to pardon yourself. There is no possible way that the participants in that thread has viewed it so much times. Lurking is the norm while posting is more rare.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
U guys ever notice the combative threads gets viewed quickly? I feel a lil guilty myself (like guilty pleasure guilty) I was laughing throughout the thread.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Thats why I have (utterly) snobbish standards of, no conversing on AW/AC if:

1. One can't write English.
2. One haven't gone beyond Cafeastrology, or spent at least 5 years for thoughtful discourse.
3. Serious Mercury challenges with no mitigation.

conspiracy theorist

I'm certain rule number 3 works in the way where you notice how someone engages with topics, and disagreements and make a judgement based on that?Because it's not like everybody posts their charts when they come unto AW/AC.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Yeah, you can tell about the comments they make, a certain level of depth, comprehension and constructive discussion. Granted many people have Sun combust Mercury, but many also have mitigators. Signs color it too. Some are just pointless.