Does bad placement always bad?

roant14

Hello everyone :happy:
So today, I just found out my real birth chart (after all this time I got the wrong chart) and got a little freaked out because of that.

I thought I'm Aquarius AC, turned out I'm Capricorn AC (not that surprised)

So I got Saturn in 2nd house, Moon in 5th house, Mars in 7th house and Pluto in 10th house. All I know that, these planets are kind of 'harsh'.

What I know about myself is I'm not into dating and marriage is something really scary for me. I'm scared I'll got the wrong guy or hurting my partner. I care about money and career because they seems like a safety net for me. The thing is that it's been a year and a half I'm unemployed. I almost got my dream job, but I failed at the interview. I'm jobless and penniless. Sum up: I feel like I'm dying Lol :biggrin:

So what is your idea about these placement? Does it really that bad?

Thank you for reading this, if you have some ideas, feel free to reply :)

This is my chart (maybe you can help me read it :joyful: )

https://ibb.co/mULSxq

Last edited:

ardentika

Nothing is inherently bad, but I see where you are coming from. When I studied my chart I lost all hope too lol. Saturn on AC, opposite Mars in 7th, squared by Pluto and Jupiter.. ugh. This major T-squared looked like a curse to me. But hard aspects are often observed in the charts of successful people, and people who are strong and persevere.

SO no, even if it's bad for sometime, it's not always bad. When you get older it gets easier, because you learn, and you start seeing the befenits of those aspects and how they made you the strong mofo you are haha.

Capricorn AC tend to be late bloomers, so don't give up really, it's gonna fall in place. Recently I got denied a job too haha.

Saturn in 2nd is something my dad has, usually they say such placement promises wealth at older age. Those people are real hard workers, maybe even workoholics.
Moon in 6th (I have it too heh) is.. a bit shitty xD In my experience, such folks like us are awesome homekeepers, they too like to have a pleasant home atmosphere. They need something or someone to care for, that's why pets are recommended for such positions. Or some work in the health/care department. We just need to babysit and care for something haha!
Mars in 7th... Oh boy. I used to hate this placement so much. The doom and gloom around it oh god. It's not that bad. Prolly you will have a bit of chalenges in your personal relationships, because Mars likes to attract marsian dudes. A bit childish a bit immature, but nontheless FUN!
Pluto in 10th promises power. Enterprenuer, boss, leader, having your own company, freelancing and so on. It's where you feel power and where you will exhibit it. It's a good placement really. Pluto is power and money, and when it's in the Capricorn house.. oh boy! No wonder you feel this way about wealth.

Also you won't be scared of marriage after you meet the right person. I used to be against marriage and always said I will never marry or have kids, but then I fell inlove and all that changed haha. SO don't overthink it.

roant14

Wow, thank you so much for replying! :biggrin:

Nothing is inherently bad, but I see where you are coming from. When I studied my chart I lost all hope too lol. Saturn on AC, opposite Mars in 7th, squared by Pluto and Jupiter.. ugh. This major T-squared looked like a curse to me. But hard aspects are often observed in the charts of successful people, and people who are strong and persevere.
I also have Mars in 7th, square my Pluto in 10th (that oppose my mecury in 4th), and Sun in 4th. Adding to that misery, I also have my saturn in 2nd, square jupiter in 11th, and moon in 5th too. I have no idea what all that means LoL. But I guess you are right, struggle makes us learn more, stronger and (hopefully) wiser. :)

Capricorn AC tend to be late bloomers, so don't give up really, it's gonna fall in place. Recently I got denied a job too haha.

Saturn in 2nd is something my dad has, usually they say such placement promises wealth at older age. Those people are real hard workers, maybe even workoholics.
I hope so, I just need to know that at least I can make a living even if it needs more struggle. After a half and a year of multiple job rejections, I'm starting to losing hope, but I think at least I can still try again, so yeah...

I wish for you all the best. I hope you can get your desired job as soon as possible :)

Mars in 7th... Oh boy. I used to hate this placement so much. The doom and gloom around it oh god. It's not that bad. Prolly you will have a bit of chalenges in your personal relationships, because Mars likes to attract marsian dudes. A bit childish a bit immature, but nontheless FUN!.
Amen to that :happy: :biggrin:

Pluto in 10th promises power. Enterprenuer, boss, leader, having your own company, freelancing and so on. It's where you feel power and where you will exhibit it. It's a good placement really. Pluto is power and money, and when it's in the Capricorn house.. oh boy! No wonder you feel this way about wealth.
I actually have Pluto in 10th in the cusp of Scorpio. I read few bad things about it. The most noticeable thing is that I always struggle with people with higher position. It's started with my teachers since elementary until high school, and also my lecturers in campus. What I notice is they demand a lot from me, and when I can't give them what they want, they become petty and uncooperative. It kinda makes my campus life a little stuck and a little bit harder.

Honestly I just want to be independent in terms of making my own money. I want to spend my money and time with my family (like travelling together or something) and also able to have time with my best friends. I think I'm not really eager to gain high position or big business, I just need stable job with good income haha :biggrin:

Also you won't be scared of marriage after you meet the right person. I used to be against marriage and always said I will never marry or have kids, but then I fell inlove and all that changed haha. SO don't overthink it.

Wow, I really hope so!! It must be nice to find the right one.
I wish you all the best for your family and your career! :happy:

ardentika

Yeah it must be nice, I don't know haha. I'm single, just saying that when you fall in love, stuff change inside haha.

Also about Pluto, it's a generational planet. Mine is at 29 Scorpio too, so don't put too much thought into it. Our whole generation has problems with authority for a good reason, cos authorities so far have been oppressive and negative, so we need to break that statu quo I guess.

I hope you find what you see ^^ Let's not forget we are young, right? Times are difficult haha

roant14

Yeah it must be nice, I don't know haha. I'm single, just saying that when you fall in love, stuff change inside haha.

Also about Pluto, it's a generational planet. Mine is at 29 Scorpio too, so don't put too much thought into it. Our whole generation has problems with authority for a good reason, cos authorities so far have been oppressive and negative, so we need to break that statu quo I guess.

I hope you find what you see ^^ Let's not forget we are young, right? Times are difficult haha

Omg, I'm so sorry, I definitely misunderstood your reply ><

That's true! Your mind is really positive, and thank you so much for the insight ^^