Should I move back?

moonmoney

The last six months have been extremely difficult for me. Especially August and January. I keep trying to get ahead, and DOING a lot of things, working a lot, etc, but I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels. Making and losing friends, struggling with drinking, moving nowhere closer to a future that I like. Some legal problems are really stressing me out and I think the best thing for me to do would be to make a big change after they are resolved.

I had my own reasons to move back here (technically where I was born) after ten years of living in North Carolina, mostly to cope with some of the same feelings. I dropped out of college, my friends were moving away, I was reeling from a breakup. Going back would feel sort of going back to an ex (seems stupid) but at least I could remember who I was and what I was doing before I lost all my goals here where I am now. I would be closer to the ocean and it would be a step toward finishing my degree. People have asked me about moving back but I don't know how much of that is hot air.

I thought where I am now was a really interesting, special place when I first came back, but I've filled it all with bad memories and constant reminders of things I've failed at. I am not sure it's for me anymore.

Should I move back to North Carolina when I can get my **** straightened out?

I'm literally not sure how to read any of this because I don't know what the significators would be for my current city and my old city, since where I am now is technically where I was born so I could consider either a hometown. Early ascendant moon has me feeling like it's tenuous to say the least.

Attachments

• northcarolina.jpg
    northcarolina.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 27

Sunrise

The last six months have been extremely difficult for me. Especially August and January. I keep trying to get ahead, and DOING a lot of things, working a lot, etc, but I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels. Making and losing friends, struggling with drinking, moving nowhere closer to a future that I like. Some legal problems are really stressing me out and I think the best thing for me to do would be to make a big change after they are resolved.

I had my own reasons to move back here (technically where I was born) after ten years of living in North Carolina, mostly to cope with some of the same feelings. I dropped out of college, my friends were moving away, I was reeling from a breakup. Going back would feel sort of going back to an ex (seems stupid) but at least I could remember who I was and what I was doing before I lost all my goals here where I am now. I would be closer to the ocean and it would be a step toward finishing my degree. People have asked me about moving back but I don't know how much of that is hot air.

I thought where I am now was a really interesting, special place when I first came back, but I've filled it all with bad memories and constant reminders of things I've failed at. I am not sure it's for me anymore.

Should I move back to North Carolina when I can get my **** straightened out?

I'm literally not sure how to read any of this because I don't know what the significators would be for my current city and my old city, since where I am now is technically where I was born so I could consider either a hometown. Early ascendant moon has me feeling like it's tenuous to say the least.
Hi Moon !!
To see if you need to go back or change country we will work with the method that says "Staying or leaving" ??? So we'll see what happens with 1st and 7th.

If you see now you are Venus, you are burning out of the sun and you are in the critical degree of the fixed sign and also in the house of your joy. The house of joy and enjoyment of short relations, etc. That is, the chart describes exactly what you mentioned above.
This Aphrodite is not good. Burns and passes judgment.
DOING a lot of things, working a lot, etc, but I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels. Making and losing friends, struggling with drinking, moving anywhere closer to a future that I like. Some legal problems are really stressing me out and I think the best thing to do would be to make a big change after they are resolved.

Now regarding your question: Should I move back?
The chart shows you better to change part.
The Moon has a difficult course through your 1st house and will meet Saturn with a square just on the 4th. This tells us a lot of difficulties and limitations in your present residence.

Venus (you) in the future at some point will change position - sign, (this shows change anyway). and where it comes in will be stronger and better.

good luck

moonmoney

Thank you so much for your response!!!

I am concerned that what you are saying is that things will get worse before they get better?

Venus in a bad position = does that describe current or future situation?

Is it possible that the Saturn square on the 4th tells of the events of the past month (it's really been terrible) or does it point to even more difficulty coming for me soon in the future?

it's very comforting that you're saying I will put myself into a stronger position in the future. right now it seems hard to imagine. does that change speak of a move BACK to the old stomping grounds or a move to somewhere else?

Also, is it shown WHEN ("at some point in the future") the positive change may come?

Last edited:

Sunrise

Thank you so much for your response!!!

I am concerned that what you are saying is that things will get worse before they get better?

Venus in a bad position = does that describe current or future situation?

Is it possible that the Saturn square on the 4th tells of the events of the past month (it's really been terrible) or does it point to even more difficulty coming for me soon in the future?

it's very comforting that you're saying I will put myself into a stronger position in the future. right now it seems hard to imagine. does that change speak of a move BACK to the old stomping grounds or a move to somewhere else?

Venus in a bad position = does that describe the current or future situation?
My Dear Moon, this describes your current situation. Not your future. I wrote it to you above. It shows exactly what you write to us in your message.

Is it possible that the Saturn square on the 4th tells of the events of the past month (it's really terrible) or does it point to even more difficulty coming for me soon in the future?
Dear, Saturn is right on the Cusp of your 4th house (your current home), is powerful and "hates" the Moon (in the Moon's detriment), The Moon will make a first square aspect with him. This does not show us past but the future developments that concern you and the place you are now.
The moon has to cross a difficult path. She will enter in Via Combusta, she will be in the absolute fall of the Sun and in Saturn's absolute exaltation.

Saturn shows difficulties and limitations, especially when he dislikes the Moon. Saturn's weakness to the Moon shows us that something bothers you, here Saturn affects the moon negatively in someway. Saturn is the location - the house where you are now.
Do not forget that the Moon here plays a dominant role because she is the Lady of the 10th house (success, our presence to the outside world), and it is up to you (the ascendant), and her ruler is Aphrodite (you).

The fact that both Venus and the Moon are the one in Saturn's dominance and the other in its exalt, It shows us that you too have to make serious decisions and mistakes are not forgiven.

I'm not telling you that the change you make will be easy but definitely better than you are now. Every new beginning and change has its difficulties. But it will definitely be better than you are now.

t is very comforting that you're saying I'll put myself into a stronger position in the future. right now it seems hard to imagine. does that change speak of a move BACK to the old stomping ground or move to somewhere else?
The change I'm writing has to do with future changes not with previous situations. Clearly, and you can not see it (burned Venus), Venus, until changes position, has yet to make her way. But that will be done and you will be much better. The opportunities for recovery and better disposal are shown by the trine that the Moon will make with Mercury (the Lord of the 9th), with Sun and Venus. You will feel better.

hope the best and good luck