lone wolf syndrome

STR8MURK

For me almost everything in my chart indicates lone wolf syndrome.

1) Sun in Capricorn in conjuction with two planets in Capricorn, and squaring mars in pisces in 12th and squaring Jupiter in Aries in 1st.

2) Moon in Pisces in the 12th squared by my Capricorn midheaven, opposite my Ceres in Virgo, squaring my Uranus in Aquarius(I forgot which house), a sextile from neptune in Aquarius in the 11th, and a conjunction with my ascendant in Aries in the 12th house.

3) Mars in pisces in 12th. Although its really bad placement, its not as prominent because its aspected pretty well.

3) Mercury in Capricorn in 10th house squared by Jupiter and in conjuction with Juno and Pallas in Capricorn. Not the worst placement, especially since its in aspect with my godly Jupiter. Even though its a square with my Jupiter, its said that even bad aspects with beneficial planets are still really good.

4) Pluto in saggitarius in the 8th with bad aspects and conjucting my Venus in sag in the 9th. Not that bad, but still kinda ****** cuz my Pluto in 8th, bringing an increased likely hood of death in personal life.

5) Saturn in Taurus in the 1ST.
This is the only one I'm gonna explain because its the only one I feel really I need to emphasize on how bad it is. Because the 1st house is the house of self, personality, character, and things alike, when Saturn(restriction, limitations) is the ruler, you pretty much don't really have a personality. Low self confidence, no enthusiasm, you name it. Its basically the personification of Saturn. And I have a almost 100% Capricorn sun to begin with. Just about any Saturn in my chart is bad. Yeah my other placements are as bad as it gets, but Saturn in the 1st is just the worst placement ever. Saturn is planet of misfortune. Imagine misfortune as a person. That's me. And yeah I have Jupiter in Aries and its in the 1st, which is literally the opposite of my saturn in 1st, except all my other placements weight it out.

I have the worst chart ever :(

Last edited:

jkxx74

Premium Member
craft94,

you made some interesting points about Saturn - having many planets in the sign it rules I can relate to most of them though with a strong Pisces/Neptune influence in my own chart I'm not prototypical Saturn even if the introversion applies. Saturn tends to represent qualities which a person is initially unusually inept at expressing or controlling so overall its function is to force you to confront and develop them throughout life. It's also the planet of "what will other people think" sort of thinking so it can drive someone with a strong Saturn to stay away from other people as they feel whatever they are not good at is on full display all the time. So from this perspective Saturn can definitely contribute to being a loner. The climbing of the social ladder often comes from trying to get "above" the dangerous environment one perceives themselves to be in rather than some overwhelming respect for convention. So by this reasoning Saturn placed in h5 - h8 (as well as to a lesser degree in 10 or 11) can drive one toward isolation.

The point theV made about the 12th house is very valid in my experience - any planets placed here won't fit the norm and won't express themselves as you would expect in any other house. They seem to disappear from view unless you happen to know the person very well. So a loaded 12th can be an indication that one's path is not mainstream and they may well choose to go about their life in ways most people won't understand or make any sense of - this seems to ring true with Moon/Mercury/Venus placed there especially from what I've seen. The Sun isn't as directly affected, at least not outwardly.

One planet not mentioned here is Chiron - this one can cause one to strongly separate from the collective when it's linked to personal planets or the individual may try and fail and then shun further involvement as they see it not working out. I won't go into Chiron but it's always worth looking up.

Finally there is the curious expression of Venus in Taurus vs Libra - one is very much text book Venus, the other is more subtle to interpret. Venus has to do with form and the fitting together of patterns at an intellectual level (as well as the beauty themes of Taurus) so from what I have seen of Libras they like to try and make their lives harmonious by applying Venus principles to them - things out to go well together, there should be a sensible pattern to it all, if at all possible one should approach issues fairly and rationally. I once read that Saturn's exaltation in this sign is because Saturn represents these Venus principles turned into concrete reality - making structures that tend to work out well because they are fair and balanced by design as per Venus. Though thoughts welcome on this point.

STR8MURKINY0A55,

do you have your chart posted anywhere? It would be interesting to look at with where your planets are placed and what aspects they make to each other. It does look like your 12th planets are going to give you some reclusive traits and with Saturn in 1st those are going to be backed up by Saturn pushing down on you whenever you're involved with the world - but one good thing about Saturn is that it sort of lets go of you once it passes its natal position around 29. So the first three decades are the hardest with it.

Pluto in the 8th doesn't necessarily mean death through intimate relationships but it can point to that area of your life being very transformative for you, which can be taken in both a good and a bad sense. For sure it won't be bland.