Tell me what you think about this composite chart.

Praymantus

So basically this is the chart of me and someone I have been romantically involved with for a few years... and am having conflicted feelings about the direction of relationship as of late (which is why I'm posting this chart), but will explain in further detail once I get some off the bat observations about it. I can also provide natals and/or synastry if needed. Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• chartwtransits.jpg
    chartwtransits.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

kimbermoon

May 18, 2016
It may be that your conflicted feelings about the relationship is being triggered by the transit of Uranus to the Moon in the composite chart; the t-square in the chart between Moon, Venus and Saturn is being activated, causing instability and perhaps a sense of the need for change. Uranus can bring unpredictable outcomes that may be different from what was expected.
The chart would suggest that karmic conditions involved between the two of you may be the source of much trouble and difficulty, unless these themes are resolved and released.

Your own natal chart shows significant conflict between Pluto and Mars, underlining issues relating to power and control; jealousies and obsession [possessiveness] may cause conflict and discord, with the Sun and Moon relating to your past conditioning from the parents. Further, Venus, Pluto and Saturn are much afflicted, again hinting at karmic lessons needing to be learned. Mars trine MC – perhaps your ambition for personal success and growth supersedes the commitment for relationship.
A comprehensive study of these charts would be required to get a sense of what is really going on, much more than can be offered here. PM me if you would like to learn more.

Praymantus

Rahu, I saw your comment but it appears you have removed it. From what I remember, you pointed out the kite configuration (which I have actually overlooked in quite a few charts with other people that are close to me) and how it is alternatively a supportive bond but also exploitative (dunno if that's the correct term to use here).

I want to confirm that we are extremely affectionate and supportive of each other although there are times when I feel he goes overboard, funny considering he is a "detached" Aqua Sun (his detachment is more towards ppl who aren't close though) and I'm a heart-ruled Leo. On one hand, the exploitation can go both ways as I am dependent on him in some ways and he is dependent upon me with certain things he is reluctant to deal with himself. It is interesting that you hint at one person being an egoist who is more focused around their own desires.

Communication had been an issue, but this has been resolved recently. Anyway, if you see this, I appreciate your insight.

Praymantus

May 18, 2016
It may be that your conflicted feelings about the relationship is being triggered by the transit of Uranus to the Moon in the composite chart; the t-square in the chart between Moon, Venus and Saturn is being activated, causing instability and perhaps a sense of the need for change. Uranus can bring unpredictable outcomes that may be different from what was expected.
The chart would suggest that karmic conditions involved between the two of you may be the source of much trouble and difficulty, unless these themes are resolved and released.

Your own natal chart shows significant conflict between Pluto and Mars, underlining issues relating to power and control; jealousies and obsession [possessiveness] may cause conflict and discord, with the Sun and Moon relating to your past conditioning from the parents. Further, Venus, Pluto and Saturn are much afflicted, again hinting at karmic lessons needing to be learned. Mars trine MC – perhaps your ambition for personal success and growth supersedes the commitment for relationship.
A comprehensive study of these charts would be required to get a sense of what is really going on, much more than can be offered here. PM me if you would like to learn more.

I have had a strong feeling about Pluto and Uranus transits plugging into the composite, as well as our natal Moons in Aries, causing a bit of discord. I am still trying to understand the karmic connection thing with astrology, it's still new/fuzzy for me but I appreciate you mentioning it. Would like to know more if possible.

And the thing about Mars aspecting MC is right on the money as far as my thought processes have been going... I felt committed 100% to the relationship until the last few months where I am not sure if I can get to where I want to go and keep everything in tact. I don't want to ramble too much into detail on the forum, but thank you for mentioning it.

Hah, I always figured because I have such an afflicted Venus + 7th house ruler if I should be in a relationship at all. I may message you.

rahu

Banned
Rahu, I saw your comment but it appears you have removed it. From what I remember, you pointed out the kite configuration (which I have actually overlooked in quite a few charts with other people that are close to me) and how it is alternatively a supportive bond but also exploitative (dunno if that's the correct term to use here).

I want to confirm that we are extremely affectionate and supportive of each other although there are times when I feel he goes overboard, funny considering he is a "detached" Aqua Sun (his detachment is more towards ppl who aren't close though) and I'm a heart-ruled Leo. On one hand, the exploitation can go both ways as I am dependent on him in some ways and he is dependent upon me with certain things he is reluctant to deal with himself. It is interesting that you hint at one person being an egoist who is more focused around their own desires.

Communication had been an issue, but this has been resolved recently. Anyway, if you see this, I appreciate your insight.

hi

I usually remove a reading if there is no response. but I seemed to have jumped the gun here, so I will repost my interpretation for you.

hi Praymantis

this composite has two distinct faces.
there is very favorable kite pattern with venus opposed to the moon,trine to Jupiter and trine to the north node.

this shows a very affectionate ,supportive love between you with Jupiter, the focus includes commitment and possibly marriage .

mercury is square to the node which gives an intimate mental connection. it is likely tat you and he met in the workplace or in an educational setting and the first attraction between you was mental rather the an emotional.

but the other face of the relationship is much the opposite. the mercury/mars and mercury/sun midpoints are opposed to pluto.so just as there can be a incredible sharing ideas and thought, this aspect shows there are moments when silence replaces openness. this aspect shows inner issues that lead to secrecy and a distant and cold attitude.

also in this vein is the chiron opposition to Neptune and the Saturn/Uranus midpoint this implies that he vacillates between commitment and breakup. when he gets in this mood he becomes very critical of everything you do and brings up issues that you felt were settled. as you know each other so well, he cane almost vindictive in this criticism of you. that
is he knows how to cut you to the quick emotionally.

Jupiter trine the node shows a very unselfish sharing of economic resources but Jupiter is also opposed to the Saturn/pluto midpoint which show unbridled selfishness in him. the love is so supportive it is very confusing and surprising when he acts out he makes it clear his personal ambitions and economic gains are only concern himself and not you.
transit wise it is this selfish economic perspective that he is how heading into.

I suspect that you may have similar professions and that you have been a great help for his advancement, but you are realizing he is not giving you any credit for your help/inspiration and in fact a thankless egotist

rahu

Last edited:

Praymantus

Thank you for re-posting. I will add a few more responses. We are always talking and communicating so yes a mental connection is vital. As far as vacillating feelings, I feel this has come more from my side as of late. Finally, we are indeed in a similar profession, and have tried our hand at collaborating on projects (hit or miss as of late).

Once again, I appreciate your time.