Did He Check My Account History?

FreeWing

Re: Did He Check My Account History? Dr. Farr?

Hi alovelytune,

Please know that this is just practice and there are some much more knowledgeable and experienced horary readers here than me. I thought I would give your horary chart a shot though, I hope you don't mind. :smile:

The Ascendant is placed in Leo (ego-related worries). Your significators are the Sun in Gemini in the 10th house - worried about your reputation - and the Moon in Gemini too in the 11th house - hoping that he did not check your account history.

He is represented by retrograde Saturn exalted in Libra, also conjunct the fixed star Spica. So I believe he is in a better shape than you are... Also because I believe that he did check your account history, so he definatelly knows more than he should. Why do I say that? Saturn is in your 3rd house, clearly showing an interest in your account history and is just separating from a trine with Venus, your 3rd house ruler. The trine would signify a "yes". Saturn is also just separating from a quincux aspect with Mercury, the natural ruler of the 3rd house, indicating that he might have misinterpreted what he saw, yes.

Also the South Node is conjunct the Moon and that is not a very positive sign... Likely for something that goes agaisnt what you want to have happened.

Sorry for giving you such bad news hun, I'm sure anyone would be pretty upset with a situation like this as it's an invasion of privacy. I hope someone is able to give you a more positive answer. :kissing:

Last edited:

waybread

Re: Did He Check My Account History? Dr. Farr?

Sorry, I don't do horary astrology, but your title caught my eye. I would suggest that you immediately phone your bank and ask them to freeze your account, due to the security breach you've described. They can then work with you to get a different account number and password.

Any dubious expenditures are one thing, but the big issue isn't your embarrassment or relationship, but not letting him clean out your account.

If the relationship is actually solid, with or without him reading your account information, he still has no right to view your bank data without your express permission.

bittermoon

unless he's very scorpionic, why would he check your browsing history? and even if he did, most performers love to be the centre of attention. i wouldn't worry about it too much. if you listening to his music is a turn off for him, that says more about him than you.

and instead of waiting to hear from him, why not contact him yourself?

FreeWing

Yes, please wait for more experienced readers to take a look at your chart, hun. Don't just assume yet that he checked your account. :kissing:

dr. farr

You need to contact him and then take it from there: your other horary (will we continue to do) I consider to be a "yes" answer, but with some blockages: CONTACT him (if you don't hear from him in the next couple of days) and then take it from what develops WHEN you have contacted him.

tikana

i dont think he did

If we take the history as information which is your 3rd house, there is no perfection between saturn / venus

so no

T

I’m dating this guy and I want to know if he checked the history of my account that was accidentally left open on his computer. Please let me know, I have some pretty embarrassing things in my account history and I’m hoping he didn’t look because if he did he might think differently of me :sad:.. Anyways please let me now asap if you can.. I’m at work stressing out about this.. Thanks!

astro2gw01didhecheckmya.gif

[Moderator edit - moved to 'other ' forum from relational as question is not directly related to relationship]

Jesusistheway

I can't read horary but what a peculiar thread. 75 videos is alot for youtube, that's nothing to be embarrassed about though. Look at it as though you had a connection and needed to nurture it.

So what, did he read it or not? This is interesting. One astrologer says yes the other says don't think so.

waybread

Perhaps there's a middle way. Such a a mutual friend throwing a party, or getting some people together for a TGIF to which both of you are invited.

But the main thing to realize is that you have done nothing wrong. Zero. Nichts. Rien du tout. If he scanned your account, he invaded your privacy. Maybe that makes him feel uncomfortable. And it should.

Oh, honey. At my age, if I looked back over my life and counted up all the times I've embarrassed myself with other people, I would have to dig a very deep hole, climb into it, cover myself with big rocks, and never come out.

But how good izzat?

Stuff like this happens. If this guy is going to disrespect you for something as normal and positive as your being a huge fan of his music, then there wasn't much of a relationship to begin with.

Life moves on.

You deserve someone who is thrilled that you appreciate him.