Oh God, not another one!

Okay, here's the low down: Girl (51) meets Boy (51) via internet...they meet physically...SPARKS! Thunder & Lightning, earth moves, etc....Long distance relationship...enagaement...relocation and marriage pending.

I have employed LOTS of computer generated charts regarding this relationship. Overall, they all have been pretty positive, some indicating a karmic and/or fated element. Would LOVE to have some human input.

I am planning to move to his home in Montana...when and how is kinda up in the air. I don't have a job there and since it is a very remote location, my present occupation as an operating room nurse is not an option.

I would welcome any and all comments, advice, or predicitions. Composite, Synastry, Horary...all welcome, I am grateful for your offers. Thanks in advance.

Me: 12/13/60 Savannah, GA @ 06:23pm
He: 10/25/60 Kalamazoo, MI @ 01:14am

Last edited:
I see that 78 people have looked at my post, but I have zero comments. am wondering why.

I am not well versed enough to start a discussion on any specific aspect of our charts.

This is a HUGE move for me...am I making a mistake? Will I be married this year? Should I move forward or reconsider the whole thing?

Thank you in advance for your comments. Help!

Attachments

• astro_621gw_01_04_kim_dave_83371_59635 C.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_04_kim_dave_83371_59635 C.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 23

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I see that 78 people have looked at my post, but I have zero comments. am wondering why.

Responses will come. When you look at the front page under users on line, you will see how many members are online and then how many non members. We get over 400 non members at any given time on line. With the numbers alone it is safe to say that more than 4/5 of the people looking at your post are not even members. Non members can not reply. It is rare not to get any responses :)andy: oh my, the irony, I am responding) and if and when that happens, just post again a few days later or bump up your own thread.

TK

wilsontc

Staff member
marriage pending, to cowgirl

cowgirl,

You said:
Girl (51) meets Boy (51) via internet...marriage pending...computer generated charts...Overall, they all have been pretty positive...I am planning to move to his home in Montana...I would welcome any and all comments

Since the marriage is "pending" it sounds like you have already made up your mind. So you are already in and committed to this relationship. So my thoughts will be more about how work with the relationship and some things to watch out for while in the relationship.

First of all, I strongly suggest you post your birth charts and synastry chart here. Use astro.com. Simply posting birth dates is off-putting for many people since they have to do the work of creating the charts and can't simply focus on interpreting them. You will notice that the people who get responses take the time to post their charts. I took the time to create the chart only because I am interested in people who are "instantly attracted" to each other to see what might be the connection between them.

In your birth chart you have Neptune :)neptune:, idealization) square :)square:, energy needs to be combined with) Venus :)venus:, love), indicating you idealize love and may be likely to easily dream every relationship is going to be "perfect". He has Pluto :)pluto:, power also control) :square: :venus: indicating he likes to be in control and powerful in his love relationships. Notice YOU are traveling to HIM and NOT the other way around. This combination suggests that you need to be careful that your idealization does not over-empower his controlling tendencies in the relationship.

The sign of the Moon :)moon:) indicates what a person wants out of others. Your :moon: is in the sign of :libra: (relationships) while his :moon: is in the sign of :capricorn: (career). This suggests you tend to look for him for a relationship while he looks to you for career assistance.

You have a planet on your Descendant (others), indicating a strong interest in others while he has a planet (Uranus, :uranus:, associated with independence) on his Ascendant (self) suggesting he is very independent. So you will tend to want to have a relationship while he will want to have his "alone time".

Looking at the synastry chart (the chart of you and him around each other), his planets touch your Descendant, so you feel he focuses on you in a relationship kind of way. One of your planets hits his Ascendant, so he feels you focus on him personally. Your :venus:s sextile :)sextile:, energy goes easily with) each other, showing the easy love between you. You also have :venus: conjunct :)conjunct:, energy is combined with) Mercury :)mercury:, thinking, also talking) suggesting a loving communication between you.

To recap, you tend to idealize love while he wants to be in control in his love relationships. You want a relationship out of those you are around, while he wants a career. You see him as focusing on relationships, while he sees you as focusing on him personally. When you get together there is an easy flowing love that makes loving communication easy between you.

Relating,

Tim

Vista

I am not well versed enough to start a discussion on any specific aspect of our charts.

This is a HUGE move for me...am I making a mistake? Will I be married this year? Should I move forward or reconsider the whole thing?

Thank you in advance for your comments. Help!

Hi there!!
I think the composite has some nice relationships indicators, i.e., Sun/Moon/Mer conjunct, but it's also squaring Uranus. To me, I find the natal charts of each person more reliable. I think you will get more responses if you post each chart separately with transits and progressions included. You can obtain these in the same place as the composite, on astro.com.

Edit: I see that Wilsontc gave you a nice analysis.

Last edited:

Vista

Ok, like Wilson I was curious too!! I see the move coming, although it seems to me it's going to be very hard for you to leave since T Saturn will go back to conjunct your natal Moon again for a final time making you feel a little depressed. There are some nice connections between the two of you, but there are also some difficult one's(as most couples have). I realize he is in a remote area, however I strongly suggest you find work first before moving out there. With Uranus/Pluto in his 1st house and ruler of the 7th Uranus, this is an intense guy who likes things his way. He also really likes his freedom as Wilson said and having a relationship with someone who lives in another state is a common way to work with this energy. Now, I am not suggesting in any way he does not care for you, I am saying you MUST have your own life, something that is going to be difficult to do if you move out there without a job, family, or friends. In regards to work, his natal Saturn sits on your DES(Moon does as well), so at the same time it opposes your ASC. This can be very rejecting(the Saturn person to the angle person), so I would caution you again could you take a leave of absence from your job and move there on a trial basis? I am not saying you have to tell him this, but perhaps it would give you some peace of mind to have a back-up plan. If not, is there any way you can wait to move until you find work? The good news is, he has Transiting Jupiter moving through his 10th house. Believe it or not, this can indicate a marriage.

Last edited:
To Wilsontc: A huge thanks for taking a look and responding to my post. Appreciate the advice on posting the natal and synastry charts. I will do so. Sorry the lack of charts was an inconvenience. With regard to his control/power aspect, I do not recognize that manifestation in him. He frequently asks my advice on matters and seems to value my opinions; also seems proud of the fact that I am an independent professional woman. He compliments me with regard to my independence. Perhaps, I'm missing something...this is why I asked. Are there aother aspects which soften the power/control aspect or am I totally in the dark here?

To Vista: Grateful for your thoughts! Believe me when I tell you I have examined this move in 100 different ways. I am no stranger to adversity in relationships and have had my share, do not long for more!!!! I truly feel that I am meant to be with him, but I also have reservations about leaving my home. I do plan to rent my home so that I can keep it in the event that I need/want to return and/or as a possible place of retirement for us if our marriage is solid. I am an operating room RN, so the same type of work that I am in is not an option in his immediate area, but if situations warrant it, I can work as a travel/contract nurse. Not what I want, but an option. I have a creative soul and am excited about the propsect of having some "downtime" to investigate my talents, or lack thereof, lol! I feel that I will also be able to find some type of job when I get there through networking with locals, not the same amount of income I am used to, but on the other hand, cost of living is much less there and will be shared.

Pursuant to sound advice, I list natal and synastry charts here.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kim_hp_68410_63179 KIM.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kim_hp_68410_63179 KIM.gif
    49.4 KB · Views: 27
  • astro_w2gw_04_dave_hp_68447_64761 DAVE.gif
    astro_w2gw_04_dave_hp_68447_64761 DAVE.gif
    50 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_61gw_01_04_kim_dave_68498_2342 SYNASTRY.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_04_kim_dave_68498_2342 SYNASTRY.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 17

wilsontc

Staff member
people are as good as they get when dating, to Cowgirl

Cowgirl,

You said:
With regard to his control/power aspect, I do not recognize that manifestation in him. He frequently asks my advice on matters and seems to value my opinions; also seems proud of the fact that I am an independent professional woman. He compliments me with regard to my independence. Perhaps, I'm missing something...this is why I asked. Are there aother aspects which soften the power/control aspect or am I totally in the dark here?

One thing I heard a long time ago is that people are at their best when you are dating them. After you marry them their real character starts to come out. That said, the chart is only a potential. Depending on how well he has worked on overcoming this controlling nature, determines how controlling he actually is. In the same way, depending on how well you have worked on your tendency to idealize relationships, determines how objectively you are able to be in relationship situations. As Vista mentioned, it's a matter of accepting that there may be some issues and keeping an eye on them to see if they manifest. Does he act on your advice? Does he let you make decisions for him? Can you split the control of decisions between you: for example, you decide the restaurant and he decides the time? If he can do these things then maybe he is not as controlling as he could be.

Cautiously,

Tim

Thanks Tim,

Perhaps by this stage in life we have both learned from our mistakes...like how to do it right? Your stating I have a tendency to idealize relationships is spot on. But through the years I have tempered that with instruction from the hard school of personal experience. Possibly the same for him. He does act on my advice, has no issue with me making decisions for him/us.

In any event, will keep my eyes and ears open,

Kim

SniperBomber328

I loved this thread. Someone should sticky this and title it "instructions on how to answer a querent's post". I mean the querent's (cowgirl) questions were answered in a nice, logical and successful manner. None strayed far from the OPs topic. Something I rarely see.