has he ever ? drfarr please? anyone?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

But before the OP gets banned:

-he (being the subject of this question, querent not involved in the question or the answer) therefore = 1st house = Jupiter
-his sexual relations = 5th house = Aries = Mars
-M = "other person" = 7th house = Mercury
-Mercury flows away from Mars = - testimony
-Mars flows away from Jupiter = - testimony
-his co-significator, Moon, flows away from Mars = - testimony

...all testimonies regarding his having had sexual relationships with M, are negative = a no answer to this question.

hosting

Banned
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

But before the OP gets banned:

-he (being the subject of this question, querent not involved in the question or the answer) therefore = 1st house = Jupiter

...all testimonies regarding his having had sexual relationships with M, are negative = a no answer to this question.

i tried to interpret this chart,i don't understand why you used 1st house as the quesited if the querent asked the question? is that from Al-biruni?

8 magic ball,if using 5th house from 1st it is a no,5th from 7th is a yes though. would you use 5th house ?

if you used 5th from 7th in primary anakra,would it be a yes,he has?

and according to that, Mercury 7th house ruler(the woman) and sun intercepted 8th house ruler are in his 1st,and moon,8th house ruler is in her 5th.
what does that mean? it seems like testimonies to a yes.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Ankara tradition is that if the querent is asking about someone else and the querent is not involved in the subject matter of the specific question, then the SUBJECT person of the question becomes first house; this question was specifically about the possible actions of one person ("he") with another person ("M"), and querent has not interjected herself into this matter in the framing/putting of the question; therefore I followed Ankara in allocating "he" (the subject possibly doing action) to the first house.

If I had used the 8 Ball, significator would have been 5th house from the 1st = Aries = Mars = a no answer; an alternative would have been 7th from the 1st; still yields a no answer, ie, 7th = Gemini = posits SN = a no answer

In Primary Ankara, suppose I instead gave the 1st house to the querent and then the 7th house would be "him" (ie, the quesited): since the SN occupies this quesited significator house (7th house = Gemini, posits the SN), the answer to the question would have been NO because of the Primary Ankara "rule" that the SN posited in primary quesited's sign automatically gives a no answer to the question regardless of other testimonies in the chart (this being the one exception to the Ankara rule which requires the net totality of chart indications in determining the answer to the horary question)

I use whole sign (as indicated in the disclaimer to all my horary delineative posts) There are no interceptions in whole sign; further, significator of the 7th house, Mercury (the woman "M" in the question) is posited in subject's ("he") 2nd whole sign house, not in subject's first house; had Mercury been posited in subject's signifying house (the first house), this would have been indicated as a + testimony (yes answer testimony) in my totality of testimonies calculation.

hosting

Banned
Ankara tradition is that if the querent is asking about someone else and the querent is not involved in the subject matter of the specific question, then the SUBJECT person of the question becomes first house; this question was specifically about the possible actions of one person ("he") with another person ("M"), and querent has not interjected herself into this matter in the framing/putting of the question; therefore I followed Ankara in allocating "he" (the subject possibly doing action) to the first house.

If I had used the 8 Ball, significator would have been 5th house from the 1st = Aries = Mars = a no answer; an alternative would have been 7th from the 1st; still yields a no answer, ie, 7th = Gemini = posits SN = a no answer

In Primary Ankara, suppose I instead gave the 1st house to the querent and then the 7th house would be "him" (ie, the quesited): since the SN occupies this quesited significator house (7th house = Gemini, posits the SN), the answer to the question would have been NO because of the Primary Ankara "rule" that the SN posited in primary quesited's sign automatically gives a no answer to the question regardless of other testimonies in the chart (this being the one exception to the Ankara rule which requires the net totality of chart indications in determining the answer to the horary question)

I use whole sign (as indicated in the disclaimer to all my horary delineative posts) There are no interceptions in whole sign; further, significator of the 7th house, Mercury (the woman "M" in the question) is posited in subject's ("he") 2nd whole sign house, not in subject's first house; had Mercury been posited in subject's signifying house (the first house), this would have been indicated as a + testimony (yes answer testimony) in my totality of testimonies calculation.

what about the 8th house ruler ?moon,8th house ruler is in her 5th.

can you know anything about the circumstances of their meetings from this chart?

dr. farr

what about the 8th house ruler ?moon,8th house ruler is in her 5th.

can you know anything about the circumstances of their meetings from this chart?

8th house would not have entered into the delineation

Taking HIM as 1st house (as I did), his co-significator was the Moon, and this is posited in HIS 12th whole sign house, in Scorpio-Moon double detrimented (by house and by Fall)-very weak Moon

Following the "Ankara" tradition (as I learned it), a horary chart answers/gives indications about the specific question asked; therefore I would say no-that in order to learn about the circumstances of meetings between "he" and "M", a seperate, new specific question about those meetings would be required.

serafin5

I wasnt able to bring up the chart from "Periquitostock" but I was curious why you quys were saying that this person was (is?) going to get banned?

Anyway, I at least was able to learn something; I was also wondering how you could use the first house as the quesited. Thanks Dr. Farr!

S5

dr. farr

Since the question is completely about wanting to know about the actions OF THE SUBJECT ("he") WITH ANOTHER PERSON ("M"), by the querent, with no projection of the querent into the matter of the question whatsoever, I used the 1st house to represent the subject of this question. This is rarely-if ever- done (over the past few hundred years) in Western standard/Traditional horary, but in the pre-Bonatti days (Islamic transitional era times) it was allowed (under the circumstances I just outlined), and in the Ankara (Ottoman astrology) tradition, it was an acceptable practice (under the special circumstances I just mentioned)
We also find this practice (ie, making the primary quesited the defacto "querent" by allocating the first house as signifying house to the quesited) of fairly frequent occurence in prasna marga (Vedic horary)

Last edited:

hosting

Banned
8th house would not have entered into the delineation
why not? it is a question about sex.
moon,8th house ruler and co-significator is in her 5th.

Taking HIM as 1st house (as I did), his co-significator was the Moon, and this is posited in HIS 12th whole sign house, in Scorpio-Moon double detrimented (by house and by Fall)-very weak Moon
what does that mean?
Following the "Ankara" tradition (as I learned it), a horary chart answers/gives indications about the specific question asked; therefore I would say no-that in order to learn about the circumstances of meetings between "he" and "M", a seperate, new specific question about those meetings would be required.
but is it possible to know anything else from this chart? if yes,what?

http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2455952834326.gifhttp://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2455950043753.gif

Last edited:

hosting

Banned
even if 7th house is the quesited,the answer is still no.
am i right, dr .farr?

what about the 8th house ruler and the very weak moon that i asked in the post above?

quesited = 7th house = mercury
his sexual relations = 5th house from 7th = scorpio = Mars
M = 7th house from 7th = jupiter
Mercury flows away from Mars = - testimony
Mars flows away from Jupiter = - testimony
his co-significator,Moon,flows away from Mars = - testimony

Last edited:

dr. farr

As I have posted elsewhere, yes one COULD find out much more about the circumstances involved by treating the significators of this chart to the delineative procedures I outlined in the "yes or no" thread you posted. IF you wanted to do so.
But whatever the further delineation might be, it would NOT affect the indications summarizing the answer to the question as given above.

Yes: if the 7th is the signifying house the answer would still be no.

periquitostock

As I have posted elsewhere, yes one COULD find out much more about the circumstances involved by treating the significators of this chart to the delineative procedures I outlined in the "yes or no" thread you posted. IF you wanted to do so.
But whatever the further delineation might be, it would NOT affect the indications summarizing the answer to the question as given above.

Yes: if the 7th is the signifying house the answer would still be no.
thanks for delineating my chart

7th house ruler,M is in 1st house

Last edited:

periquitostock

you said if you used the 7th house , SN in 7th would be a no answer, but quesited(his) signifying house would be 7th from 5th,not 7th?

thanks

Last edited:

periquitostock

your answer was wrong, i just found out.

Last edited:

misskitty

Re: meetings(answer known,dr farr your answer was wrong)

Because you had asked this question multiple times so your chart wasn't even valid. That is not dr. farr's fault.

dr. farr

Happens! Fortunately though, not too often. IF (in both Magic 8 Ball and Primary Ankara) I had taken the 7th house to represent him (as the object of querent's question) rather than taking him as the subject of the matter (1st house), in other words, had I used the more regular signification of the 7th house in such questions:
-then 5th whole sign house (sexual/romantic activities) from the 7th would = Libra which would = Venus which = a "yes" answer by the Magic 8 Ball method
...and by Primary Ankara horary
-7th house = Gemini = Mercury
-5th house from the 7th = Libra = Venus
-in the chart, quesited Mercury flows toward 5th from the 7th house lord Venus, which = a "yes" answer to the question (and querent's co-significator the Moon is in its Fall in Scorpio AND posited in the cadent 12th house, showing detriment and secrets afflicting the querent), which would add likelihood of further "yes" testimony in answer to the question.

(Note: if using the Magic 8 Ball, quesited 7th house would NOT have been the primary quesited house: 5th from the 7th would have been primary because the question was about his sexual activities = 5th from 7th=NOT about him {ie, the 7th house}, therefore the 5th from the 7th would have been the signifying house if using the Magic 8 Ball.)

(Note: regarding Primary Ankara vis a vis the SN in the 7th house: since it is the 5th from the 7th which is the question here, finding the SN in the quesited 7th house would show the negative or "bad" nature of the quesited relative to the question asked; ONLY if the SN had been posited in the 5th from the 7th house, would Primary Ankara have indicated a "no" answer to the question; finding the SN in the quesited's house-ie the 7th-would be + testimony supportive of the likelihood of "bad actions" being done by the quesited, regarding the subject matter of this question)

My mistake in this question was to make the quesited the subject matter of this chart and give him the first house; querent should have been given the 1st house, quesited the 7th and quesited's sexual activity the 5th from the 7th, which by both Magic 8 Ball and Primary Ankara horary, would have clearly given the correct "yes" answer to this question.

Last edited:

Gemini Rising

Hi,
This chart is no longer available, but I do remember L7 being in first house.
This gives a yes answer, they have slept together. Actually it was L7 who went to L1 and initiated this. Sorry but since I can't see the chart anymore I can't say if there are any negative testimonies.

periquitostock

Happens! Fortunately though, not too often. IF (in both Magic 8 Ball and Primary Ankara) I had taken the 7th house to represent him (as the object of querent's question) rather than taking him as the subject of the matter (1st house), in other words, had I used the more regular signification of the 7th house in such questions:
-then 5th whole sign house (sexual/romantic activities) from the 7th would = Libra which would = Venus which = a "yes" answer by the Magic 8 Ball method
...and by Primary Ankara horary
-7th house = Gemini = Mercury
-5th house from the 7th = Libra = Venus
-in the chart, quesited Mercury flows toward 5th from the 7th house lord Venus, which = a "yes" answer to the question (and querent's co-significator the Moon is in its Fall in Scorpio AND posited in the cadent 12th house, showing detriment and secrets afflicting the querent), which would add likelihood of further "yes" testimony in answer to the question.

(Note: if using the Magic 8 Ball, quesited 7th house would NOT have been the primary quesited house: 5th from the 7th would have been primary because the question was about his sexual activities = 5th from 7th=NOT about him {ie, the 7th house}, therefore the 5th from the 7th would have been the signifying house if using the Magic 8 Ball.)

(Note: regarding Primary Ankara vis a vis the SN in the 7th house: since it is the 5th from the 7th which is the question here, finding the SN in the quesited 7th house would show the negative or "bad" nature of the quesited relative to the question asked; ONLY if the SN had been posited in the 5th from the 7th house, would Primary Ankara have indicated a "no" answer to the question; finding the SN in the quesited's house-ie the 7th-would be + testimony supportive of the likelihood of "bad actions" being done by the quesited, regarding the subject matter of this question)

My mistake in this question was to make the quesited the subject matter of this chart and give him the first house; querent should have been given the 1st house, quesited the 7th and quesited's sexual activity the 5th from the 7th, which by both Magic 8 Ball and Primary Ankara horary, would have clearly given the correct "yes" answer to this question.

is is wrong to take 1st house as quesited?

would 1st house as quesited give a "yes" or a "no" answer using the lots?

Last edited:

tikana

hi

Jan 18th chart shows YES
merc rules 7th house
jupiter rules 1st BUT
you have to take sun to rule men.
moon sextiles sun
answer is YES

T