Are you obsessed with astrology?

Lada

Are you obsessed with astrology (test)
1.Do you call you friends at 12 o’clock at night to warn of impending tense aspects?
2. Have you ever expect exact Trigona Moon-Mercury to make a major purchase and waiting to make sure that the correct thing is already sold out?

3.Do you build you horary charts every time when you had the idea of playing the lottery?

4. Have You looked in the ephemeris twice in the last 40 minutes?

5. Do not you see you have the possibility of moving the remote from major urban area due to favorable indications Astrokartografy? (+2 Points if this area in the Tyumen region, -1 point if it is on the West Coast)

6. Are you trying to guess the signs of the Sun with the Ascendant from passers-by during a walk?

7. Do yo consider whether you midpoynt hypothetical planets (+2 points if you consider midpoynty midpoyntami between normal and hypothetical)?

8. Сan you being in a position in the company of astrologers don't more than 15 consecutive minutes say anything astrological?

9. Do you know the exact coordinates of the Moon at the moment?

10. Have you moved to another birthday party in another town to make a map of the solar revolution successful (if the city of Sochi – deduct 1 point, and if Nadim – add 2 points)?

11. Your astrological library does not fit on a bookshelf?

12. Are Not you Scorpio ?

13. Have you insulted another astrologer about the rectification of some cards?

14. Have you refused to contact with another person, knowing that his Black Moon enters your Ascendant?

15. Are you waiting for you end of the blank of the moon, to make an important call?

16.Is it very difficult for you to read row 2 no-astrological books?

17. Every year you spend on astrology 3 monthly salary (6 months ’salary – add another point, 13 months’ salary – add 3 points)?

18. But still, whether you have something in Scorpio?

Explanation of the text (for each positive answer is charged 1 point + bonus points)

You scored as a result:
0-2 points – Dear Comrade, you are entangled in the World Wide Web, contact your ISP.

3.7 points – You are at the early stage astrologofobia, frequent ventilation and wet cleaning of the premises, plus attention to family sometimes works wonders.

8-13 points – You are not a threat to society (especially if you answered yes to question 5 and negatively by 12). Nevertheless, we advise you to stay Pluto in Sagittarius move more in the fresh air.

14-20 points – all normal. Calmly take ephemeris and select the most successful day for a visit to a psychoanalyst.

21-28 – So ….. In the next incarnation, try to acquire at least trine of Mercury to Saturn.

Taurean

I answered no to every one of these questions ^^ So........ my answer would have to be: Yes i am obsesses when it comes to people and their signs.... but going in-depth and crazy like this - that's just not me. I like to use my intuition a bit, and not analyze everything down to the smallest degree.