Who has no planets or just one planet in either the 3rd,6th,9th house?

Euthenic1

I have one planet in my ninth house. And if asteroids don't count, then my sixth hose is empty. The effects, IMO? I have to really crack the whip to keep from procrastinating when it comes to getting things done that I feel are too hard or boring.

Last edited:

MSO

I got my Sun in Libra in House III and I get nothing done. Ever.

I mean sometimes I'll be writing something and

Caro

I have jupiter in cancer in 9th and nothing in 6th or 3rd.

however Im scorpio rising and aqua sun. I always finish what I start.:sideways: I think that is the influence of fixed signs. so it depends what signs planets are in.

just had a quick look at your chart you have sagi rising - a restless sign. lots of energy but can drift a bit.(mutable)
you also have sun in cancer and jupiter in aries both great for starting up projects/initiating but not really completer finishers(I did a training course on personality types and it used this terminology - it didnt refer to astrology alas)

Last edited:

bittermoon

No planets in either 3rd, 6th or 9th. I always have lots of projects on the go, so I do get started (might be my Cancer Sun) and am always really excited about it, but I tend to get sidetracked along the way (Pisces rising perhaps). However, I do get things done for the most part even though I'd consider my energy scattered. Sometimes it takes forever (personal projects mainly), sometimes it's a deadline that pushes me (and I never miss one). Yeah, I either work very hard or hardly at all.

scorpittarian

i've jupiter in the 9H - shadows of the 10H.
empty 3rd & 6th....

i get side tracked very easily. there's always a beginning but no end. the minute i fynd smfn more intersting, em running behind d plane 2 my new destination...i'm very very very fickle n gt bored fast. the only thing iv successfully accomplished till nw is weight loss 3 years bk.

this is also why i cnt stick 2 my vengeful plots...:innocent:

suimui10

I'll play too! :D

My 6th is empty but 3rd and 9th not empty.
My Venus singleton is in 9th.
Both Saturn and Moon in the 3rd.
Do I get things done? You bet!
I can take on too much (SN in perfectionist Virgo) but 9 out of 10 times I finish what I take on. Maybe my Mars in 1st house and Scorpio MC have something to do with it too.