Strength of my Saturn plus all other exalted planets making me crazy

Saturn moving from 8th to 9th next week...age 35, is my Saturn strong?

Hey everyone, I wrote a post before but couldn't figure out how to attach my kundali...finally did it. life has been crazy and you can say 8th saturn has been kicking my butt!

I recently started my saturn dasha in June 2019. As you can see Saturn is in 6th house Libra exalted BUT oppo Exalted Sun with combust Mercury in 12th. Saturn isn't getting any other aspects. In Bhav Chalit Mars is in 6th with Saturn.

A few more facts about my chart:
Deg of my planets
Sat 20.05Libra (R) (every planet has given this house 4ash pts totalling 28pts)
Mar 2.20 Scorpio (R) (Pushkar navamsha?)
Bhav Chalit chart - Mars moves to 6th house (is this VRY since 12th in 6th?)
Ketu 14.47 Scorpio
Jup 19.19 Sag (IS this VRY too since 8th in 8th?)....Jup gets 7pts in Atgvrga in 8th house...the house has 31pts total
Moon 4.31Aqua (most ash pts in chart totalling 34)
Ven 27.39 Pisces
Mer 6.37 Airies(R)(C)
Sun 11.27 Aries
Rahu 14.47 Tau (Pushkar Navamsha)

Navamsa is Cancer Lagna with Mars and Sun sitting in Lagna
Venus Pisces 9th house and Rahu in 11th tau (with Mer) /Ketu in 5th scorpio (with Moon) are Vargottama in Navamsha Chart
Saturn is deb in Aries in 10th house in Navamsha,
Jupiter in 3rd house Virgo

It's been tough 35 years would be an understatement. I'm just sick/literally, tired and completely broken at the same time I feel completely detached and ready to move on to the next world. Though, i fear my bestie Saturn would not give me a short span of life either and I would have to further enlighten myself for probably 70 more years. Honestly, I feel so mundane that if I was to leave this world this moment, I would not regret a thing. I feel the world truly is an illusion that it's so hard to keep your eyes focused and before you know it your eyes are tired and you get sucked into the blur.

I just started this dasha of saturn while i am under ashtama shani from ascendant but as you can see i'm aqua moon so my sade sati starts as ashtama ends. i want to end my life...a thought that lingers in my brain throughout my day but is kept at bay by my burdened feeling of responsibilities to the ones who love me....even though i know that too is an illusion - the love i mean...an obviously my feelings are just that, feelings...not real. i feel stuck, feel as if i'm in purgatory...that place between life and death.
I'm saddened by all the pain that exists in the world especially with animals, and nature...our beautiful earth being destroyed by greedy people. yes i recognize this is my saturn.

I want to know how strong is this Saturn. I'm sick of people placating me, telling me positives when I see no history of any. nothing good has happened since the start of June and yes I know nothing happens overnight but there should be some signs something....nothing has transpired even with the jup/sat conjunction recently and now saturn pluto conj today. Saturn and Pluto is also conj in my natal chart BY THE WAY ...i wonder what this would do.

Few things about my career...nothing stable ever...currently working on travel app encouraging local tourism helping people drop the fear of travel.

I love animals, I consistently help stray animals or animals in need giving them shelter/food, etc and helping them get adopted. I absolutely love nature...its when i truly feel at home...in the middle of trees. this is also my saturn, i know

I really need help in interpreting some tangible results this year in regards to my finances and career as I have none. I give my shirt of my back to people/animals in need without expecting anything because I know we are in this world to share but I am running out of money and energy to do so.

Thank you for reading this far down!

Attachments

• mbk.jpg
    mbk.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
It's finally moving to 9th but would it make any difference? Is my Saturn good in my natal chart?

Hey everyone, I wrote a post before but couldn't figure out how to attach my kundali...finally did it. life has been crazy and you can say 8th saturn has been kicking my butt!

I recently started my saturn dasha in June 2019. As you can see Saturn is in 6th house Libra exalted BUT oppo Exalted Sun with combust Mercury in 12th. Saturn isn't getting any other aspects. In Bhav Chalit Mars is in 6th with Saturn.

A few more facts about my chart:
Deg of my planets
Sat 20.05Libra (R) (every planet has given this house 4ash pts totalling 28pts)
Mar 2.20 Scorpio (R) (Pushkar navamsha?)
Bhav Chalit chart - Mars moves to 6th house (is this VRY since 12th in 6th?)
Ketu 14.47 Scorpio
Jup 19.19 Sag (IS this VRY too since 8th in 8th?)....Jup gets 7pts in Atgvrga in 8th house...the house has 31pts total
Moon 4.31Aqua (most ash pts in chart totalling 34)
Ven 27.39 Pisces
Mer 6.37 Airies(R)(C)
Sun 11.27 Aries
Rahu 14.47 Tau (Pushkar Navamsha)

Navamsa is Cancer Lagna with Mars and Sun sitting in Lagna
Venus Pisces 9th house and Rahu in 11th tau (with Mer) /Ketu in 5th scorpio (with Moon) are Vargottama in Navamsha Chart
Saturn is deb in Aries in 10th house in Navamsha,
Jupiter in 3rd house Virgo

It's been tough 35 years would be an understatement. I'm just sick/literally, tired and completely broken at the same time I feel completely detached and ready to move on to the next world. Though, i fear my bestie Saturn would not give me a short span of life either and I would have to further enlighten myself for probably 70 more years. Honestly, I feel so mundane that if I was to leave this world this moment, I would not regret a thing. I feel the world truly is an illusion that it's so hard to keep your eyes focused and before you know it your eyes are tired and you get sucked into the blur.

I just started this dasha of saturn while i am under ashtama shani from ascendant but as you can see i'm aqua moon so my sade sati starts as ashtama ends. i want to end my life...a thought that lingers in my brain throughout my day but is kept at bay by my burdened feeling of responsibilities to the ones who love me....even though i know that too is an illusion - the love i mean...an obviously my feelings are just that, feelings...not real. i feel stuck, feel as if i'm in purgatory...that place between life and death.
I'm saddened by all the pain that exists in the world especially with animals, and nature...our beautiful earth being destroyed by greedy people. yes i recognize this is my saturn.

I want to know how strong is this Saturn. I'm sick of people placating me, telling me positives when I see no history of any. nothing good has happened since the start of June and yes I know nothing happens overnight but there should be some signs something....nothing has transpired even with the jup/sat conjunction recently and now saturn pluto conj today. Saturn and Pluto is also conj in my natal chart BY THE WAY ...i wonder what this would do.

Few things about my career...nothing stable ever...currently working on travel app encouraging local tourism helping people drop the fear of travel.

I love animals, I consistently help stray animals or animals in need giving them shelter/food, etc and helping them get adopted. I absolutely love nature...its when i truly feel at home...in the middle of trees. this is also my saturn, i know

I really need help in interpreting some tangible results this year in regards to my finances and career as I have none. I give my shirt of my back to people/animals in need without expecting anything because I know we are in this world to share but I am running out of money and energy to do so.

Thank you for reading this far down!

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope inputs enable take stock, pick ideas :

Elevated sun and elevated sat opp, ucchabhanga yoga,
impacting health, employment, foreign lands, intellectual pursuits;
strained relationship with father, servants;
may recite shanti stotra/mantra; and
TATWA NIRYANJANAYA TARAKA RAMAYA NAMAHA!!
donate 1.25kg whole black uraddal at Ramalaya fri evenings;
once a month;
19yrs sat dasa now;

sun-mer aries 12th, action oriented, impulsive;
sat elevated libra objective, law-justice aptitudes;
mer-sat opp, negotiation skills;

cap-sat 9th inimical-badhaka for taurus asc,
stress-delays in luck-education-father-travels;
bhagyodaya at 36+, sat 6th calling for extra efforts;

24th jan now, sat moves to own cap 9th,
event management; gradual lift in luck, seeking change,
distant lands-travels; under stress-delays;

jup-ketu transit jup sag 8th, philosophical explorations;
jup trine sun-mer aries 12th for foriegn lands,
jup trine leo 4th supportive of domestic comforts-mother-property;
jup own sag 8th, success amidst adversity;
prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers thurs mornings;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant;

ketu transit sag-jup 8th,
chronic pain-injury-surgery thighs-urological-piles-liver etc

Natal mars-ketu scorpio 7th, detachment in relationship,
growth through research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
pain-injury-surgery urological-abdominals;

float 1.25kg white til over clean flowing river tues after sunset,
offer red flowers at Mata Bhadrakali temple; once a month;

Rahu taurus asc, dazzling personality, love of foreign food-comforts;

Mars-rahu opp, rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors,
fast on Amavasya evenings, observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear gomedh over pendant touching heart;

rahu now transit gemini 2nd, foreign finances;

Moon acq 10th, reformist, govt-teaching-counseling-legal roles; popular;
lord sat 6th elevated, calling for extra career efforts;

Asc lord venus elevated pisces 11th, selfless attitude;
gains from artistic aptitudes, dance, pharma, women;

do ack promptly and share salient feedbacks,
how true-insightful, traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas;

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:
Hi kshantaram, first of all thank you so so much for taking the time to review my request and trying to explain my chart.

I found some validations but also some inconsistencies from your observations to my experiences. I will try to explain my experiences.

once a month;
19yrs sat dasa now;
////Health has been decent;
employment sector has been the biggest failure;
I live in the USA and was born in India so that fits;
father and I had many differences...initially i was very fond of him but then as I grew up i realized how he mistreated my mother and other people who were kind to him and lied all the time, this veil of a good father lifted and we could never see eye to eye - plus he treated me like a second class citizen so...but these are our karmas;
I'm always kind to servants because i believe in equality and a job title doesn't make anyone un-equal to another person....though most servants do look at me like i'm an idiot...this is the case with everyone...everyone I have been kind to me or helped have always backstabbed me or talked behind my back, disrespected me or just taken advantage me....again, my karmas /////

//////I am action oriented;
I am impulsive (i have worked on this and learned to be less impulsive);
I'm don't know if i was always objective...i have learned to be more objective;
I am all about doing the right thing;
i'm not sure if i have good negotiation skills//////

//////life has been stressful...i have not seen a true happy day...i have dogs and they help me find some peace....but i don't have consistent income, like right now i have none, so it's stressful and i hope i always have a safe place for them to live and something to eat;
I don't know what luck means so yes, never been lucky;
my college educatino got disrupted and i never finished college...to be completely honest, i hate school...probably because i was always studying things my parents forced me to;
i have traveled a little bit...my company i started is even travel based;
i can work day in and day out if i see results but after 35 years of endless working without any results, i am depressed and have lost my fight and inspiration to even life and breath///////

jup-sat-ketu transit jup sag 8th, philosophical explorations;
jup trine sun-mer aries 12th for foriegn lands,
jup trine leo 4th supportive of domestic comforts-mother-property;
jup own sag 8th, success amidst adversity;
prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers thurs mornings;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant;
////// i'm wondering why i'm alive, what karmas i'm burning off, i'm completely empty inside of any desire in a human's life except of liberation from this life///////

sat-ketu transit sag-jup 8th,
chronic pain-injury-surgery thighs-urological-piles-liver etc
//////over the past few years, i have been hit by a car twice = not too bad just enough to give slight chronic hip pain; twisted my left ankle; injured both knees and right shin oct 27/8 2019 (dewali)....just healed completely 2 weeks ago////

Natal mars-ketu scorpio 7th, detachment in relationship,
growth through research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
pain-injury-surgery urological-abdominals;
//////ditto on detachment....i feel everything in the world is an illusion;
my personal growth has happened through my life experiences;
got intensely interested in astrology in 2019...mostly because life felt like it was ripping apart and i am desparate to find answers;////////

Rahu taurus asc, dazzling personality, love of foreign food-comforts;
///personality is anything but dazzling - i want to live in the jungles with mother earth and animals....no contact with humans; i'm an introvert;
i have grown my food palate but because i have had to adapt to my environment and i don't invite it....i can live on dal roti my entire life///////

Mars-rahu opp, rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors,
fast on Amavasya evenings, observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear gomedh over pendant touching heart;
/////honestly, i have only experience a fall...i didn't know one could fall this much...never had a rise...we can talk more about my life and you will see i have never had a rise///////

rahu now transit gemini 2nd, foreign finances;
/////////I have been reaching out to endless number of people across the world through connections and haven't even had a proper meeting///////

Moon acq 10th, reformist, govt-teaching-counseling-legal roles; popular;
lord sat 6th elevated, calling for extra career efforts;
/////I'm not a reformist, or involved with gov't, definitely not popular - i have always been the loner;
I have always worked extremely hard without any results and i always believed hard work pays off and we have to earn for everything in life. so yes, a lot of efforts already done and now i feel no strength is left///////

Asc lord venus elevated pisces 11th, selfless attitude;
gains from artistic aptitudes, dance, pharma, women;
//////i do have selfless attitude, a lot of people have taken advantage of me for this attitude;
pursued acting that lost me a lot of money;
women have never helped me, actually women have been harsher to me than men have....they have been seriously cruel to me///////

Thank you again and I hope to get some more feedback from you. am i cursed? is my life going to be like hell forever?

Would love any further feedback
hope inputs enable take stock, pick ideas :

once a month;
19yrs sat dasa now;

24th jan now, sat moves to own cap 9th,
event management; gradual lift in luck, seeking change,
distant lands-travels; under stress-delays;