Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-08-2020, 11:47 AM
as0306 as0306 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 17
Will I get the visa?

Hello everyone,

I have applied for a visa that had been delayed to be approved due to some missing documentation. Everything has been provided now. The decision will now be made in a court hearing on or after 12 February.

Can anyone please tell from this chart if I will get the visa? If yes, then by when will I get it and make the travel?

I am very anxious as the days are passing by and would be very grateful if anyone can provide any analysis.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day.44921.14681.jpg (51.5 KB, 28 views)


Last edited by as0306; 02-08-2020 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Grammar and missing information
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-08-2020, 08:30 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,624
Re: Will I get the visa?

Hi,

I am seeing further delay. Is there some money issue involved in some way?
__________________
We write our destiny through our own karma. That is the free will you have.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
as0306 (02-09-2020), Student of Astrology (02-09-2020)
  #3  
Unread 02-08-2020, 09:14 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 461
Re: Will I get the visa?

I already answered your question and gave a time prediction with KP method. Now you casted your own chart and it's still a yes. I read this chart with a sidereal zodiac because the answer is there clearer for me. The Asc is in Taurus (in the Rashi Chart), which means that it will happen soon in few weeks. Venus is in Pisces (12th house for foreign countries) in the 11th house of wish fulfillment. First positive indication. The moon is in cancer in the 3rd house of documents. Because she is strong in her own rulership the answer is yes and it will happen easier than you think.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
as0306 (02-09-2020)
  #4  
Unread 02-09-2020, 02:59 PM
as0306 as0306 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 17
Re: Will I get the visa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

I am seeing further delay. Is there some money issue involved in some way?
No, there is no problem with money at all. It's only an issue because of authorities overlooking documents.

What kind of delay do you see?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 02-09-2020, 03:02 PM
as0306 as0306 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 17
Re: Will I get the visa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
I already answered your question and gave a time prediction with KP method. Now you casted your own chart and it's still a yes. I read this chart with a sidereal zodiac because the answer is there clearer for me. The Asc is in Taurus (in the Rashi Chart), which means that it will happen soon in few weeks. Venus is in Pisces (12th house for foreign countries) in the 11th house of wish fulfillment. First positive indication. The moon is in cancer in the 3rd house of documents. Because she is strong in her own rulership the answer is yes and it will happen easier than you think.
Thanks kalinka. I'm pretty anxious and because of the recent update like I told you. But I have done everything possible from my side, even submitted more documents than needed.
I will know the result in a couple of weeks. Hoping for the best now fingers crossed.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to as0306 For This Useful Post:
kalinka (02-10-2020)
  #6  
Unread 02-09-2020, 07:57 PM
Student of Astrology's Avatar
Student of Astrology Student of Astrology is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 40
Re: Will I get the visa?

Quote:
Will I get the visa?
Hello everyone,

I have applied for a visa that had been delayed to be approved due to some missing documentation. Everything has been provided now. The decision will now be made in a court hearing on or after 12 February.

Can anyone please tell from this chart if I will get the visa? If yes, then by when will I get it and make the travel?

I am very anxious as the days are passing by and would be very grateful if anyone can provide any analysis.

Yes some further delay, but I don't know if it is money issues or just giving more identification, and particular restrictions that involve province, hold backs for some reason, which pertain to what is going on in their area at present. But I do see the Visa going to the individual, as Moon makes one of her last aspects to Mars as a trine from the 2nd & 3rd house cusp, = papers. Jupiter and Uranus are in mutual reception, values are definitely in question. Mars is the lord of the house of wishes, hopes.

Student of Astrology
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Student of Astrology For This Useful Post:
as0306 (02-09-2020)
  #7  
Unread 02-09-2020, 10:06 PM
as0306 as0306 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 17
Re: Will I get the visa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student of Astrology View Post
Yes some further delay, but I don't know if it is money issues or just giving more identification, and particular restrictions that involve province, hold backs for some reason, which pertain to what is going on in their area at present. But I do see the Visa going to the individual, as Moon makes one of her last aspects to Mars as a trine from the 2nd & 3rd house cusp, = papers. Jupiter and Uranus are in mutual reception, values are definitely in question. Mars is the lord of the house of wishes, hopes.

Student of Astrology
I should know the decision in a couple of weeks but when approved, it will take some time to get the actual visa, probably around a month. So, maybe that's the delay that you see?

Also, please explain what you meant by "values are definitely in question"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-06-2020, 09:12 PM
as0306 as0306 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 17
Re: Will I get the visa?

Hi everyone,

Wanted to update that a decision had been made on my appeal.

It has been allowed!

The date of decision notice is 5 March 2020.

Thanks to everyone who replied, special thanks to kalinka who predicted around 2 March 2020 in our messages.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to as0306 For This Useful Post:
kalinka (03-08-2020)
  #9  
Unread 03-07-2020, 07:13 AM
ravinderccmb ravinderccmb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 160
Re: Will I get the visa?

Chance of getting Visa is seen around mid April when Sun enters Aries Sign.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ravinderccmb For This Useful Post:
as0306 (03-07-2020)
  #10  
Unread 03-07-2020, 10:03 AM
as0306 as0306 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 17
Re: Will I get the visa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinderccmb View Post
Chance of getting Visa is seen around mid April when Sun enters Aries Sign.
Yes, I haven't got the actual visa on papers yet. It will take about 1/1.5 months to get it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
visa

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.