How do they feel about me?

Hi! So, I've known this person for a while- but we rarely get the chance to talk or hang out given our distance and some personal issues in our respective social circles. I've tried reading our synastry chart and I've drawn horary a number of times on this question... but I think I'm just too close to the situation :pinched: lol
If anyone is up to telling me their opinions on this horary I'd appreciate any insight :smile:
Thank you!!

P.S. We are both Cancer rising so I thought it was interesting to see this chart also have a cancer rising, I'm not sure if that's relevant though lol! I've only been studying astrology for about a year so I'm still very much a newb (dont worry, I'm currently checking out the education forums on here :wink:)

Attachments

• 2020-02-03 (2)_LI.jpg
    2020-02-03 (2)_LI.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 27

waybread

I think there are some good feelings here, but s/he is not being entirely open with you.

You are symbolized by the ruler of the sign on the cusp of the first house, the moon. S/he is symbolized by the (traditional) planetary ruler of the sign on the cusp of the 7th house, Saturn. The sun in the 7th is this person's secondary ruler.

The moon is not applying to an aspect with Saturn, but it does apply to a nice trine with the sun. That looks positive if you'd like to start something; although since the moon (you) is the faster-moving planet, it looks like the next move would be up to you.

However, the sun is in detriment in Aquarius. Saturn looks strong in its own sign of Capricorn, but it's not relating to the moon, and the moon is in detriment in Saturn's sign. With Saturn in its turned 12th house of secrets (radix chart's 6th house) this person is probably not ready to start a relationship with you but does not want to say why.

I practice a streamlined, simplified version of traditional horary astrology. Planetary weakness and strength is evaluated by using a table of essential dignities, like this one http://www.skyscript.co.uk/essential_dignities.html

Last edited:
Beautiful read, thank you!! This was amazing to hear. I also dont want to start anything at the moment, but I just find myself having the oddest fixation with him. So I just wanted to know where we actually stood. Thank you as well for explaining this interp. because you defiantly passed on some reading tips!! Not to mention this link- for sure going in the bookmarks :) so helpful! Thank you!