I feel lonely.. will anything change?

TheeSinister1

All i do is work pt, and i’m going back to college ft soon on Jan 6th. I still stay with my mom. My friends poke fun at me on our groupchat because most of them who are 18-25 years old, have kids, and partners, and i don’t, i would like some but i haven’t found a man thats actually serious for what i want. I tried the dating apps, and no luck, i am very attractive and hard-working, yet i can’t find someone... i also haven’t been trying, because i want a long-term relationship, with a guy with their head on their shoulders. And i like foreigners too...

I’d rather stay alone, because no one would give me what i want, but i also realy miss that love and connection and cuddles and just merging with someone

Chart - https://imgur.com/a/hH80Wt1

Last edited:

rafaella

What kind of nasty friends you have that feel the need to make fun of the fact that you are actually waiting for someone who is right for you? Friends should be supportive not put you down for being single. Nothing wrong with being single if you are still in your 20s or even in early 30s. Don't give in to the pressure, stand up for yourself, you are doing the right thing by waiting for the right man. Focus on your studies, this is more important right now...

now to the chart, Moon does aspect Sun after sign change, so I think you will meet someone but most likely not soon. 4 units, I think its around 4 years, this might be the longterm person. Could be 4 months, but doubtful. In the meantime, enjoy life and I hope you make new friendships at Uni who are more supportive of your choices.

all the best!

Last edited: