How does he feel about me?

PurpleReign

This is about a coworker who expressed interest in me before. We started talking, but lately I've seen him less and he hasn't been texting me. I was wondering what he feels about me and if he is still interested in me. I'm afraid he's lost interest or met someone else. Anyway, I made the chart and I'm Mars, strong in my own sign and in the 7th house...He's Venus and I am in the sign of Venus' detriment. He is in fall too in Capricorn, where he conjuncts Saturn.

We are, however, positively aspecting each other. I take it to mean that maybe he thinks we are a bad match (me being in Scorpio and him being ruled by Venus) and that he would rather focus on work (in the 10th house and conj. Saturn). :sad:

Any thoughts on this?

Attachments

• ques.jpg
    ques.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 45

ElenaJ

Mars is in the Terms of Venus, while Venus is in the Face of mars, so there is a bit of reciprocity.
You are strong as you say, in your own sign and entering your own house (8th). Thinking sexy about him?
He as Venus approaches the pluto conjunction, who is co-ruler of your (sexy) 8th.
Sun left an aspect with mars and is almost aspecting Venus, transferring light, which all forms a Yod with the moon in opposition.
So yes, he feels positively about you, there is a coming together, but with some tension, and moon in 3rd would indicate it is a communication problem.

PurpleReign

Mars is in the Terms of Venus, while Venus is in the Face of mars, so there is a bit of reciprocity.
You are strong as you say, in your own sign and entering your own house (8th). Thinking sexy about him?
He as Venus approaches the pluto conjunction, who is co-ruler of your (sexy) 8th.
Sun left an aspect with mars and is almost aspecting Venus, transferring light, which all forms a Yod with the moon in opposition.
So yes, he feels positively about you, there is a coming together, but with some tension, and moon in 3rd would indicate it is a communication problem.

Hi, Elena!

I saw him today and he expressed that he still wants to spend some time with me outside of work and get to know me better. We talked a few times today, actually. It was nice seeing him. I did get the vibe he is still interested and I tried to make it clear to him as well. The only communication problem I can think of at the moment is that sometimes we go a couple days without seeing each other (our schedules are different). Hopefully we'll get to know each other more soon!

Thank you for your interpretations :)!