What does this man feel about me?

VirginiatheVirgo

Hello, thank you to everyone. I would be Saturn and he would be the moon. We are not aspected. ��
astro_w2gw_horary_aner.48668.131845.png

Last edited:

lunaluna

I am a beginner so please take this with a grain of salt - I'd say that what connects him to you is something sexual, either he wants sex with you or is with you mostly because of sex. In a way he sees you as someone who could be 'of service' to him.
I think that his co-significator can be the Sun and yours Venus so it's worth a while to see their relationships to dig a little deeper.

Once again, I am a beginner, this does not have to be accurate at all

soul9

He is dominating in bed and expects his partner to be submissive. And I see you don’t have much control over this relationship. You are feeling lost and unable to decide for yourself.

What he thinks about you? He sees you as a woman who is lost in his love.

Please confirm, from the day this relationship was started did you lose your job or were there more expenditures happening in your life?

kalinka

I see it similar like the others: It seems to be something like friends with benefits. He is attached to you but more on the sexual side. He has many doubts about you and the relationship you have. He likes you but for a serious relationship rather less. Could it be that there is another woman from his past he has contact with and she is trying to get him back?

VirginiatheVirgo

He is a person from my past (not my remote past though). I was involved with him before I met my current partner. I can't get him out of my head. What you've all been saying makes sense since we share a fetish (BDSM) and he was the dom and I was the sub. If he wants to come back to an ex, good for him I guess, I hope it is with the only one who was actually nice to him (the lady that came right before me). Not gonna lie, part of me wanted bad news (like he's married or something) so I can stop thinking about him. I guess his being lukewarm feelings-wise to me while my partner showers me with love should be enough.