Do I Have Potential to be a Writer?

Dobrev

I was wondering if there if potential to writer and be successful at it.

Attachments

• astros.jpg
    astros.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 67

theV

To be a writer to be exalting in writing to know all grammar and basics and that mercury job
to be opinionated and have your own point view and independence thinking and that uranus job and to have a fertile imagination neptune

I am not a professional astrologer so I can't lie to you so wait for better answer but if you believe in yourself you can write and if you need us to encourage you and help you to explore your talent we will do

Zarathu

Account Closed

Its interesting. Easiest way would be to look at the charts of somne serious writers and find out what their common elements are.

What kind of writer do you want to be? Mystery fiction? Romance novels? Science Fiction? non-fiction? I'd be happy to look for some common elements for you, but I need to know the parameters of your wanted writing....

ros3lani

Hello Dobrev

I'm new in astrology reading, but let me try to help you.

So, from your chart, it is likely you have a scorpio stellium in 2nd house.

2nd house relate to wealth and sort of, so maybe you'll be succesfull. but not likely from writing since you dont have much planet in third house, the communication house.

but maybe, since your ascendant in virgo, where the rulership is mercury, you may adore writing or anything in communication area or something analytical and practical.

so, i guess, if you adore writing, try to write a mistery novel. detective or sort of. with puzzle-like plot. with a touch of supernatural.

I hope this would help :D

wilsontc

Staff member
writing, to Dobrev

Dobrev,

You said:

Since Gemini :)gemini: writing) is on your Midheaven (outer world), you have strong writing interests. As has been mentioned, the ruler of your Midheaven is in the personal money house, so maybe you want to write about money.

Guessing,

Tim

gen6k

yes. i think you can write a hit book although it would be from some abberation.

the MC ruler mercury is in Libra

Libra is an aesthetic, poetic, literature english creative writing type mercury.

Mercury is square both Neptune and Uranus in 4th.

at home your imagination comes alive and you can imagine some really distorted or electrical things with this neptune/uranus conjunction.

Mercury is sextile moon in sagittarius. Thoughts become auto-feeling when connected to moon. your moon is near 3rd house which is a pondering house.

sun trine saturn you are also able to practice directly.

your mars in leo wants to be creative in 11th house writing about social issues perhaps and it is square your sun in scorpio. this can cause creative obsessive tendencies.

saturn square pluto from 6th to 3rd. your ordering and cognitive mode would always be in a state of breakdown or deep structural penetration.

it wont be easy to become good, but good ideas will come naturally if you also practice forward. if you do expand and practice and learn writers then you can become very good.

your Ascendant is in virgo another mercury ruled sign which highlights the square neptune/uranus.

your 5th house cusp ruler is saturn in 6th so your creativity is methodological.

writing is only a more superficial type career for your chart because of Virgo asc it seems like it, but i think it is possible for you to be writing a couple of books on your own time.

gen6k

Ah, interesting. I was interested in writing mystery :lol:

this is a good topic for you with the scorpio leo combination. then the twists of logic and imagination with uranus neptune.

most important thing here is to really contemplate for a while on what you feel inside doing because Mars squares can lead you in chaotic directions. like maybe you would get pissed off a topic or regret wasting your time, but try to make the adventure inclusive of all your mistakes as well. as long as you know how to hold your mars and direct it towards maybe social goal energies as well as money orientated energies with 2nd house stellium.

if you synthesize 2nd house with social goal 11th (mars) and 4th (nostalgia, home etc) you will be doing the right combination. with the 2nd house stellium you would be careful with material well being eventually as well as stable in your direction.

Last edited:

gen6k

Hello Dobrev

I'm new in astrology reading, but let me try to help you.

So, from your chart, it is likely you have a scorpio stellium in 2nd house.

2nd house relate to wealth and sort of, so maybe you'll be succesfull. but not likely from writing since you dont have much planet in third house, the communication house.

but maybe, since your ascendant in virgo, where the rulership is mercury, you may adore writing or anything in communication area or something analytical and practical.

so, i guess, if you adore writing, try to write a mistery novel. detective or sort of. with puzzle-like plot. with a touch of supernatural.

I hope this would help :D

her scorpio stellium is influenced both by Venus with 2nd house cusp Libra. which is in 2nd house a good place for venus.

as well as dispositor of the stellium being in the 3rd house with Pluto since pluto is ruled by scorpio.

Zuri

Midheaven (career cusp) in Gemini = possibility of two professions; professions likely to involve communications and/or mental acuity

Dispositor chain: Mercury (rules 1st House of Self, 10th House of Social Status). Venus (rules 2nd House of Value, 9th House of Philosophy). Pluto (rules 3rd House of Communications), with Pluto as final dispositor = career will involve thinking, creativity/aesthetics, and communications and publishing

Ruler of Gemini Midheaven (Mercury) is located in 2nd House of Value = career will involve financial/economic realm

Venus oriental = reinforces the role of creativity/aesthetics as a key life theme

Midheaven contacts Moon (rules 11th House of Friendships), Mercury (rules 1st House of Self & 10th House of Social Status) and Mars (8th House of Reincarnation) = humanitarianism, soloistic need, healer/consultant role

Chiron (wounded healer) in contact with Midheaven = reinforces healing/mentoring role in career

Reigning emotional need: Moon contacts Mercury, Mars, Chiron, and Ascendant = reinforces soloistic need, healer/consultant/mentoring role

Summary: Your career will definitely involve the financial realm (Midheaven ruler is in the 2nd House of Value, and the ruler of your 2nd House is also in the 2nd House) in a big way. Strong likelihood of communicating ideas about finance/economics (3rd House of Communications ruler is in the 3rd House). Your specialty may be real estate issues (the ruler of your 6th House of Health -- which includes work -- is in the 4th House of Home & Family). You'll very likely consult/advise others in some way while communicating your ideas.

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Ah, interesting. I was interested in writing mystery :lol:

With the ascendant trine neptune, it seems plausible that you would desire that.
gen6k; what would Chiron's influence suggest with it's placement here.

Would it indicate a gift that could be embarked upon which could yeild such personal healing from such personal accomplishment?

Zuri; I just noticed your indication of chiron. Thank you.
also Zuri, if you would be so kind to reflect.

Last edited:

Zuri

Just wondering. Does the third house relate to creativity or music too? I know the fifth house does but...

The 3rd House relates to communications: writing, public speaking, teaching, and singing. Writing and singing especially require a form of creativity, so the 3rd House does have a creative component to it.

fullmoonlibra

Pff, another one who wants to become writer and has Gemini (or Virgo/Mercury) at tenth house :andy:.
Why is my chart so difficult to solve the mystery about my career?
It's screaming Venus (venus Taurus in tenth, ruling 3rd house Libra), but I want to become writer.
Becoming writer is only linked to libra at 3rd house cusp, in my chart. Don't have any gemini (chiron in gemini in tenth maybe?) or virgo activity. Mercury afflicted and in Aries :sad:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Why is my chart so difficult to solve the mystery about my career?

It not that difficult. It can just be time consuming unless someone is using a computer generating printed program, of course, which you'll see in various places.

Noel Tyl has something he called the Midheaven Extension process, which basically shows where you might have success. But this tends to work best only where the client has had a spectacular success in something, like movie star. This is because it only covers one aspect.

The other two astrological and somewhat psychological for the first are, Aptitudes, and preferred working environment.

The problem is that working this out for you requires two things: (1) the skill and knowledge base in astrology to know how and what to do, (2) the willingnees to do it for you(if here then for nothing, but spending a good hour working it out).

If you are doing your own chart, then you may not have found any research that shows you how to do this. PM me and I give you some references to get started.

Zarathu

ros3lani

If you are doing your own chart, then you may not have found any research that shows you how to do this. PM me and I give you some references to get started.

Zarathu

Hello Zarathu, I'm looking for some references too, if you dont mind. >_<

THank you.

fullmoonlibra

It not that difficult. It can just be time consuming unless someone is using a computer generating printed program, of course, which you'll see in various places.

Noel Tyl has something he called the Midheaven Extension process, which basically shows where you might have success. But this tends to work best only where the client has had a spectacular success in something, like movie star. This is because it only covers one aspect.

The other two astrological and somewhat psychological for the first are, Aptitudes, and preferred working environment.

The problem is that working this out for you requires two things: (1) the skill and knowledge base in astrology to know how and what to do, (2) the willingnees to do it for you(if here then for nothing, but spending a good hour working it out).

Zarathu

I like to know some references :love:
Thank you!

Munch

Using Whole Signs as I do, you have a very full 3rd house (writer's house in my humble opinion), as well as Gemini on the Ascendant.

Mars may square many of your 3rd house planets, but given that you have a night time chart and given that Mars rules Scorpio (your 3rd house), it goes a long way to equalizing the pressure that Mars represents. Also, note that Mars is in your 11th house (dreams, hopes, aspirations). This shows us that you are very geared towards pursuing whatever dreams you have, especially in Leo which goes for what it wants because, it feels it deserves it.

So, yeah, just at a glance, I'd say, yes. You could be a great writer.

Munch

Hang on there, Mars is in your 12th house, so I suppose it could represent an unconscious drive towards your 3rd house goals since Mars still rules your third house. This position of Mars, may make it slightly more difficult to actively pursue your goals, as it is the house where all things dissolve. Possibly, including your drive.

Perhaps you feel pressured to manifest all of that 3rd house energy, but can't figure out how to 'get the lead out.'