has my hair started growing back at the rate it is falling out

jag

hi....

i had a near fatal car accident last july. i was told that my hair was probably falling out from the medications as well as the body stress. my question is has my rate of hair falling out stopped in relation to my hair growing back?

date: march 11, 2007
time: 4:32 p.m.( DST)
place: bradford,ma (71w05 42n46)
asc 25 leo 13
house used: regio

okay right away i'm lost because i think hair is ruled by the head which is first house. so if the hair is represented by the first house and i am, i'm lost as to where to go next where both significator of both me and the hair is the first house....

only thing i can see as this chart being radical is the sun which is the ruler of the first is in the 8th house of death. my hair is as long as the back of my brastrap so this is a real concern. the death of my hair!!! ;-) gotta have a sense of humor about these things!

can anyone help me on my way to finding out about my hair?

thanks!
jag

Last edited:

eedwards

Hello Jag,

I cast your chart for the with the information that you posted and used the Regiomontanus House system.

There are no considerations and you have Virgo on the ascendant. Mercury, (ruler of the ascendant- You\Your Hair), lies in the 6th house of Health. Mercury is sextile to Venus, (beauty,desires,vanity), in Aries, (the sign traditionally ruling the head). The Moon conjuncts Jupiter, (Growth), in the 4th house of Sagittarius, (end of matters), and also trines Venus in the 8th. Mars, (ruler of Aries), will sextile Jupiter. The moons final aspect will be in sextile to Mercury.

Yes, Your hair is starting to grow back at the rate that it is falling out.

Thanks,
Ed

jag

hi ed

thanks.... now i know where to look for things like this. and thanks so much for adding "vanity" because up until now it's been amatter of hoping things were growing back and not really believing it the way it's been coming out. iguess after awhile vanity takes over and you start losing your objectivity on the matter. so again sincerest thanks for looking around andletting me know where i should have started and ended up with also following the thread in between.

thank you....
jag

jag

ed

no there was no offense i was SINCERELY grateful that you put that in there because it was true and i appreciated your help with that. so please note i only mentioned it because i was actually happy that you bought that point up and it was a key to the chart being on target. no offense in the least, just gratitude.

so please accept my sincerest thanks for all your help.....

smiles and gratitude
jag