Virinchi Ji: namskaar: faith in Astrology and God

frankivibs

Dear Vrinchi sir,

First of all a very great namaskaar. I have been spellbound by your predictions on illuminatetoday.com regarding the cricket world cup. So lots of kudos and congrats you on that.

I did had questions on faith towards god and astrology?
When knowing much is too much?
Past Life?
freewill and Destiny?

some of them tends out to be general while other a little specific to me. As i still dont know whether your are a professional astrologer or its a hobby for you. But irrespective if you can help me I would never forget and appreciate that.

In case you offer services professionally; please let me know how to reach you.

But again irrespective lot of regards and I do respect you a lot :)
namaste

Virinchi

1. stop knowing when you feel it started getting too much.
2. everyone need not know their past life
3. freewill exists only for few who struggled through karmic effects in multiple lives and emerged as matured souls, for others its all written.

astro is a hobby for me(you can see that i dont post regularly in either forum).
i dont know what you want to know from me, but just in case if you think i can help, drop you email here.
(but dont expect a quick reply.. i need time)

Last edited:

gauranggroups

Real good guidance. I've followed the same before reading this. I've dropped my email ID in my post. Hope you would help me out.

Thanks.

Jai Kishen

1. stop knowing when you feel it started getting too much.
2. everyone need not know their past life
3. freewill exists only for few who struggled through karmic effects in multiple lives and emerged as matured souls, for others its all written.

astro is a hobby for me(you can see that i dont post regularly in either forum).
i dont know what you want to know from me, but just in case if you think i can help, drop you email here.
or you can use paypal : http://www.illuminatetoday.com/donate
if you're not satisfied with me, i'll make sure you get a refund (but dont expect a quick reply.. i need time)

I know this is a bit too late to reply ... but what do you mean by . Freewill is only for souls who have struggled through lives and matured ? is there any kind of indicators in a persons chart to determine that ? if so , can you share your knowledge regarding that ?

Regards,

Jai

Virinchi

You're discussing about freewill and trying to know if it is there for you or not, which indicates that you do not have it

Devil

Virinchi ji
How can we exactly calculate the day or hour or minute wise progress prediction for any event? Some guideline will be helpul and highly appreciated.. If any email of yours can be shared for clarifiying few doubts then will feel obliged. Thnx and Regards

Virinchi

@ Devil, follow Moon which is the fastest moving planet and its transit on constellations (stars/nakshatras), subs, sub-subs w.r.t Asc (lagna) which moves even faster

Devil

Thanks a lot...Have been working to get sports predictions and have quiet succesfully done but will appreciate your guidance, if possible as on few points, dont find any reason and solution.

Will post few querries if you can show light.

Thanks a lot, again.