Visions of AW

Humanitarian

Hmm. I dreamt about AW all the time recently (I only dreamt these 3 times)
1st time: About an imaginary banned member who has the same avatar as an Australian in here.
2nd time: Dreamt about me having dupe accounts
3rd time: Dreamt about the reality of Jupiter Ascendant

Humanitarian

Has anybody else out there had like a daydream or something of the kind where AW has an event at a hall where all members are invited to meet each other or is it just me? Whenever I go on this site I later imagine myself entering a room like my high school hall and I stand on the side trying to match ppl with their AW names. Oh look, I think I can see David starling, stillone and Jupiterasc. A little on the right I can see app Leo. But which one's Tikana. Then a speech is made...
JA's the AW sage, DS's the AW Aquarian-Piscean (Sun and AC in Pisces, Moon in Aquarius), me as the young intellectual (Uranus, Jupiter snd Neptune dominant, not in order), Tik's the ex-prisoness (I heard that she was in prison for 15 years due to her murder conviction, and that's pretty sad for her...), et cetera (CT and AppLeo are AW's comedians).

Humanitarian

An AW "meet and great" convention? Good idea, but not every forum member will be able to make it. We need a date and time, and also place and country. NYC? Disneyland Hotel? L.A.? Las Vegas? or beautiful Palm Springs? (when it cools down). About 1,000 members (not sure how many are banned) plus the forum staff invited. What do I look like? "On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog". :lol: (WOOF)
I think we need to meet online, and not IRL, since there are many people from many places and can't gather in an IRL place...