TIME LORDS - a TRADITIONAL Hellenistic Procedure

Chrysalis

Aspects to and from the time lord query.

Are sextile aspects taken into account, or is it just the major aspects ?

For an exact event, can the orb be within 1 degree applying or does it need to be exact to produce an event ?

dd78

I have a list of more profection procedures that you can wish for.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=949078#post949078

Now imagine adding primary directions, solar and lunar revolutions, decennials, ages of man, firdaria, lunar quarters, Balbilus, 129, 9 years of Zoroaster and transits on top of using all.

Thanks!

I keep getting Saturn (ZR, LOY) and the fact that Saturn is generally a malefic is my real concern,
So I`m rather interested in HOW and WHAT. Timing is not so important to me.

So do I analyze Saturn itself in my natal chart, or do I analyze his domicile & triplicity/bound rulers, respectively?
I`m asking, because I`m not sure where to stop and what is more important :unsure:

AC Profected to 5th, CAP, with SAturn transiting it and falling within a dergee from Prof. AC in SR. ALso, 5th cusp aligns with 1st natal with Saturn in natal 1st. So I get a mix of 1st-5th-10th.

It gives him a lot of power this year.

The question is:
is it the power of destruction/defeat :unsure:?
Or success?

dd78

Aspects to and from the time lord query.

Are sextile aspects taken into account, or is it just the major aspects ?

For an exact event, can the orb be within 1 degree applying or does it need to be exact to produce an event ?

Sextiles are generally opportunities.
Yes, they produce events.
I have tSaturn (LOY) in exact sextile to my Sun&Venus now. When it was about 1 degree from exactness (and applying) I decided to apply for a job :wink:

Chrysalis

I have tSaturn (LOY) in exact sextile to my Sun&Venus now. When it was about 1 degree from exactness (and applying) I decided to apply for a job :wink:

Cheers mi dears :biggrin:

Im just looking back at last years, and its tieing in time wise with a synastry. Time lord last year was jupiter, the day i met for the first time with my current boyfriend, TR jupiter was exactly conjunct his scorpio sun.

Chrysalis

What significance planetary/house wise, does this applying aspect signify a job ? Are one of these planets in the 10th house or rule 10th house ?

Just out of interest.

dd78

What significance planetary/house wise, does this applying aspect signify a job ? Are one of these planets in the 10th house or rule 10th house ?

Just out of interest.

Saturn rules my 6th hs, Venus rules MC :smile:

There`s more about it in another thread that may be of interest to you.
However, the transits and progressions are approached there from a very different (rather modern than strlictly traditional) perspective:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=929135#post929135

:smile:

petosiris

Banned
Thanks!

I keep getting Saturn (ZR, LOY) and the fact that Saturn is generally a malefic is my real concern,
So I`m rather interested in HOW and WHAT. Timing is not so important to me.

So do I analyze Saturn itself in my natal chart, or do I analyze his domicile & triplicity/bound rulers, respectively?
I`m asking, because I`m not sure where to stop and what is more important :unsure:

AC Profected to 5th, CAP, with SAturn transiting it and falling within a dergee from Prof. AC in SR. ALso, 5th cusp aligns with 1st natal with Saturn in natal 1st. So I get a mix of 1st-5th-10th.

It gives him a lot of power this year.

The question is:
is it the power of destruction/defeat :unsure:?
Or success?

I understand your concern that the techniques are many, but the predictions few. As I noted above, if one wants to preserve his sanity, he must pick and choose some of the techniques and develop their potential in domain-specific areas (for example one technique should be used for the length of life, but another for career advancement and marriage). Everything also depends on the chart, since Saturn is actually moderately benefic in some charts, while very malefic in other charts.

I use a different zodiac and different procedures than probably most people do, but I do go about explaining the method and structure of how predictions can be made - see Book III and pg. 47+ https://www.scribd.com/document/398843647/Apotelesmatika?secret_password=vqQbwatGDZFMXQzydeqz

Last edited:

dd78

I understand your concern that the techniques are many, but the predictions few. Everything also depends on the chart, since Saturn is actually moderately benefic in some charts, while very malefic in other charts.

Thank you for this explanation :happy:!

It clarifies a lot to me.
I actually agree with the statement that all depends on the chart (this is my observation) , however I needed a confirmation from
a professional, because I can`t be sure of my own delineations.

There are many techniques that give conflicting or confusing results :andy:

Chrysalis

Time lord recent example

LOY saturn (2nd house) posited in libra, Transit venus is 2 degrees away from squaring with LOY saturn, native has had payment restrictions and work related appointment cancellations yesterday and today.

There is mutual reception between venus/saturn though, would this have mitigated the squares harmful effects ?

Sect wise it is a night chart, so saturn is quite harmful here being the LOY.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I'm trying to decipher how the reception would play out.

Say you've got venus (in aries) applying to LOY saturn (in libra), btw this aspect did bring news of a pregnancy, venus rules natives natal 5th house.
As saturn is in the fall of venus, and saturn is in a night chart so more malefic, does this aspect, even though she had a full term pregnancy with minor complications, suggest anything else ?

dd78

Time lord recent example

LOY saturn (2nd house) posited in libra, Transit venus is 2 degrees away from squaring with LOY saturn, native has had payment restrictions and work related appointment cancellations yesterday and today.

There is mutual reception between venus/saturn though, would this have mitigated the squares harmful effects ?

Sect wise it is a night chart, so saturn is quite harmful here being the LOY.

Transits from inner planets are unimportant. Only TO inners from outers count.
Predictive astrology has a different set of rules than horary!:smile:

1. If natal Saturn is in Libra, than tSaturn makes a square to its own position while transiting Cap. It`s a planetary cycle and modifies a lot.

2. TVenus is too weak/short to make any changes, unless in a partile (and very tight) aspect to Saturn in natal.

Chrysalis

Uhh, i thought any TRADITIONAL planet aspecting the time lord was significant during that profection year. Venus is an inner planet yes, but is currently in an applying square to natives natal TL saturn, venus is not having a major impact but i thought that was because of the mutual reception.
Its a 2 degree applying aspect, i spoke to said person today and she's told me the 2nd house issues she's currently having the past couple of days and shes having a 2nd house profection year.

Checking back at natives profection chart for the year before, which was once again a saturn Time lord, the exact day she found out she was pregnant she had TR venus conjunct her Na moon and opposing exactly her TL Saturn.

Last edited:

dd78

I'm trying to decipher how the reception would play out.

Say you've got venus (in aries) applying to LOY saturn (in libra), btw this aspect did bring news of a pregnancy, venus rules natives natal 5th house.
As saturn is in the fall of venus, and saturn is in a night chart so more malefic, does this aspect, even though she had a full term pregnancy with minor complications, suggest anything else ?

REception here is not that important.

Venus-Saturn opposition is different than any other aspect.
\You need to know which natal house is transited and which natal houses are ruled by Saturn and Venus, respectively.

IOnly transits to natal chart count here. FROM OUTERS TO INNERS. Inner planet transit may play a role if the same planet receives and/or makes progressions AND is transited by planets that suggest a similar theme.

And to your natal chart = your transit;
to your bf`s natal chart = his transit.

If Saturn is LOY, then his current transits are more powerful and important.

If he is emphasized in SR chart, it only adds to his importance and house overlays (natal-SR-Profected synastry) provide some sort of context for the events.

Chrysalis

REception here is not that important.

Venus-Saturn opposition is different than any other aspect.
\You need to know which natal house is transited and which natal houses are ruled by Saturn and Venus, respectively.
With regards to the pregnancy venus rules her 5th house, the aspect was being made from venus that day to her time lord saturn which is in a venus sign, so it all ties in.
IOnly transits to natal chart count here. FROM OUTERS TO INNERS. Inner planet transit may play a role if the same planet receives and/or makes progressions AND is transited by planets that suggest a similar theme.
Im only talking about time lords here, so an aspect being made to a time lord like i just mentioned, or the time lord by transit making an aspect to a natal planet, etc.
For a profection year, why are you saying ONLY OUTERS TO INNERS COUNT, your not making sense. Say your annual time lords saturn, are you saying its only possible for jupiter/saturn to aspect it to trigger an event, i don't know if your not understanding me correctly or vice versa, but i disagree with this.
And to your natal chart = your transit;
to your bf`s natal chart = his transit.
I know this lol
If Saturn is LOY, then his current transits are more powerful and important.
I know this too, but you also look at aspects being made from other planetry transits TO SATURN in your natal...and even planets going through the profected sign.
If he is emphasized in SR chart, it only adds to his importance and house overlays (natal-SR-Profected synastry) provide some sort of context for the events.

dd78

Uhh, i thought any TRADITIONAL planet aspecting the time lord was significant during that profection year. Venus is an inner planet yes, but is currently in an applying square to natives natal TL saturn, venus is not having a major impact but i thought that was because of the mutual reception.
Its a 2 degree applying aspect, i spoke to said person today and she's told me the 2nd house issues she's currently having the past couple of days and shes having a 2nd house profection year.

Checking back at natives profection chart for the year before, which was once again a saturn Time lord, the exact day she found out she was pregnant she had TR venus conjunct her Na moon and opposing exactly her TL Saturn.

If you don`t provide her sr chart for that period (with natal), one can`t tell you much, if anything. Both Venus and Saturn have rulership over two signs. I like solving puzzle, so obviously that person is in her 6th profected year now, but even a psychic couldn't help you if you don`t provide enough data :lol:

You can start another thread on this and add here a link to it, if you feel it would be somewhat off topic here :smile:

Chrysalis

No last year when she became pregnant she was in her first house profection year ruler by capricorn.

That story included in my post, was only to show how her time lord the day she found out she was pregnant, was triggered by her 5th ruler venus by transit.

If her time lord was/is saturn, then saturn's active, any aspect by a planet to saturn, is going to produce something good or bad....major or minor.

Another example: My friends time lord for this year is mercury...today she gone for a theory driving test, and today TR mercury is sitting directly on her Na sun. Which is a transit BY her LOY to her natal planet. Its only something minor but its still there.

dd78

For a profection year, why are you saying ONLY OUTERS TO INNERS COUNT, your not making sense. Say your annual time lords saturn, are you saying its only possible for jupiter/saturn to aspect it to trigger an event, i don't know if your not understanding me correctly or vice versa, but i disagree with this.I know this lol I know this too, but you also look at aspects being made from other planetry transits TO SATURN in your natal...and even planets going through the profected sign.

OUTERS TO INNERS as far as transits go, not Profections.

Profection HIGHLIGHTS some transits.

If your LOY is, say, Venus, than all the long term transits to Venus become more important and powerful in that year. And transits made by Venus as well, probably.

I have questions to the Profections myself, so I hope other users will speak up now :sideways:

Chrysalis

One final example to settle my argument :biggrin:

My sister is on a 2nd house profection year, time lord saturn. In June last year she did a day course to get qualified in doing hair extensions, and setting up her own business.

The day she did the course, TR mercury was at 6 degree cancer and TR saturn at 6 degree capricorn, both these planets were in an exact square to her natal saturn ...her TIME LORD was activated he'd been zapped.

In her natal chart mercury rules her 6th house and her 9th, so she wanted to be of service to others (6th) so did some higher education to gain a reward (9th) as she wanted to make money (2nd house profection) and gain a career (time lord saturn in 10th).

Chrysalis

OUTERS TO INNERS as far as transits go, not Profections.

Profection HIGHLIGHTS some transits.
This is where we was getting crossed wires, i was only on about profections and time lords...hence posting on this thread.
If your LOY is, say, Venus, than all the long term transits to Venus become more important and powerful in that year. And transits made by Venus as well, probably.
YAY finally...this is what ive been saying to you.
I have questions to the Profections myself, so I hope other users will speak up now :sideways:

I see the time lord as an awake planet for that year, the rest of them are having a rest awaiting their turn. So a planet triggering the awakened planet by a transit, will be doing something, even if its small, its still a trigger.

JUPITERASC

If you don`t provide her sr chart for that period
(with natal),
one can`t tell you much, if anything.
Exactly :smile:
Both Venus and Saturn have rulership over two signs.
I like solving puzzle, so obviously that person is in her 6th profected year now,
but
even a psychic couldn't help you if you don`t provide enough data :lol:
You can start another thread on this and add here a link to it,
if you feel it would be somewhat off topic here :smile: