Significator peregrine, in detriment and in Hayz

dd78

I cast a chart where North Node sits at Ascendant degree, my significator (Sun) is in detriment and peregrine, but in 7th house separating from conjunction to Descendant and in Hayz.
The question is:
Is a significator in Hayz able to receive/apply to aspects?

The questited is 10th ruler, Venus.

There`s similar situation with the general signif., Moon, because she is peregrine in Libra in Via combusta, BUT at 23*16Libra - conjunct Spica - AND 3 minutes from perfecting a trine to Venus (10th ruler).

I`m not sure if such a situation could be judged as a piece of good luck in spite of adverse circumstances?

Or are the above accidental conditions of the lights strong enough to beat/alleviate their essential weakness?
can anybody help me, please?

Last edited:

Sunrise

I cast a chart where North Node sits at Ascendant degree, my significator (Sun) is in detriment and peregrine, but in 7th house separating from conjunction to Descendant and in Hayz.
The question is:

The questited is 10th ruler, Venus.

There`s similar situation with the general signif., Moon, because she is peregrine in Libra in Via combusta, BUT at 23*16Libra - conjunct Spica - AND 3 minutes from perfecting a trine to Venus (10th ruler).

I`m not sure if such a situation could be judged as a piece of good luck in spite of adverse circumstances?

Or are the above accidental conditions of the lights strong enough to beat/alleviate their essential weakness?
can anybody help me, please?

Dear,
I will only write about this because for the others I want to see the map completely. I want to have the picture down.

Now regarding the question and about the situation of ΗΕΥΖ of a planet is important because it gains strength. It is in his own light. Of course how this will evolve will also play a role with the rest of the chart ... always combined.
The question is:

dd78

Dear,
I will only write about this because for the others I want to see the map completely. I want to have the picture down.

Thank you, Sunrise
I attach the chart for your reference;
It was (12th hour of) day of Moon, hour of Sun

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 39

Sunrise

Thank you, Sunrise
I attach the chart for your reference;
It was (12th hour of) day of Moon, hour of Sun

Thank you very much for the chart !! Much better!!!!
Now here the Lord of the 10th as i can see is Mars and not the Venus. However, because the whole Taurus sign is included, if you want, you can work with this planet if you want. If you want to see a second job or a job change suits (but I do not know the question).

For the Moon as you mention yes, it is in a very good degree on a very good fixed star and this greatly reduces the unfavorable position or the difficult degrees of :libra: and :scorpio:, considered difficult but this point in the 23rd degree of Libra is considered very lucky.

I'm not sure if such a situation could be judged as a piece of good luck in spite of adverse circumstances?
Or are the above accidental conditions of the lights strong enough to beat / alleviate their essential weakness?

to have such a state of good fortune, the forces of the planets also play a role and how much they will benefit the person (Sun).
Also the last aspect of the moon is with :uranus: The whole thing here giving me changes .... :uranus: is the ruler of the Sun (the modern).
hope the best my friend

dd78

Thank you very much for the chart !! Much better!!!!
Now here the Lord of the 10th as i can see is Mars and not the Venus. However, because the whole Taurus sign is included, if you want, you can work with this planet if you want. If you want to see a second job or a job change suits (but I do not know the question).

to have such a state of good fortune, the forces of the planets also play a role and how much they will benefit the person (Sun).
Also the last aspect of the moon is with :uranus: The whole thing here giving me changes .... :uranus: is the ruler of the Sun (the modern).
hope the best my friend

I asked if a cosmetic/esthetic procedure would be at least 90% successful.
I asked about 90% because it would be good enough and I doubt if it could be fully successful without a repetition in a few months.
The goal of the surgery was to correct something that had happened in the past.
And I asked the question after the procedure had been done.

So Venus seemed more appropriate as ruler to me, since she rules 10th sign from Ascendant, aside from Taurus being intercepted in this 10th house Regiomontanus.

Last edited:

Sunrise

I asked if a cosmetic/esthetic procedure would be at least 90% successful.
I asked about 90% because it would be good enough and I doubt if it could be fully successful without a repetition in a few months.
The goal of the surgery was to correct something that had happened in the past.
And I asked the question after the procedure had been done.

So Venus seemed more appropriate as ruler to me, since she rules 10th sign from Ascendant, aside from Taurus being intercepted in this 10th house Regiomontanus.

The goal of the surgery
Thank you.
So we're talking about beauty, aesthetic intervention that wants surgery.
I think as you took Venus (the natural planet of beuty - aesthetics), it would be good to look at Mars (a natural planet of surgery). You can not leave him out. Most, he is the ruler of your 10th house.

dd78

Thank you.
So we're talking about beauty, aesthetic intervention that wants surgery.
I think as you took Venus (the natural planet of beuty - aesthetics), it would be good to look at Mars (a natural planet of surgery). You can not leave him out. Most, he is the ruler of your 10th house.

Yes, you`re right, thank you:smile:
There were actually two separate issues to be addressed and the chart shows two sets of aspects involving both significators of the quesited and both mine.
Besides, the procedure was a minor surgery and involved needles instead of scalpels and sutures, and it seems to reflect in the late degree Aries MC.

Cosidering Mars - He is strong and received by Sun in triplicity.

Sun is separating from Mars and one of the issues had been partially addressed a while ago, but the it will take another while before all the results fully manifest.
The only planet that could transmit influences between Mars and Sun is Mercury - in his term, but under beams (very close to combustion, however) and cadent.
Mercury rules 11th house of hopes and goals and 2nd and 3rd.
There was also good communication between me and the physician.

So I guess that at least one issue can be solved, as signified by Venus and Moon. The other one is doubtful.

Last edited:

dd78

UPDATE!
The procedure helped a little bit, like 30%, but all the issues weren`t even addressed, so just one corrective procedure couldn`t have helped. Plus, the issues are too serious/big to be solved at once.