will I recover my money?

dd78

My health suffered minor damage due to malpractice. So the medical facility promised to pay me some money for the damages. I dealt with the facility for a while, but they only created obstacles and delays (Moon is separating from opposition to 3rd hs Saturn), so after about a year of it I finally went to a lawyer to get help.
The lawyer was optimistic about the case, but I`m not. So I asked if would recover my money with the help from the lawyer.

The chart is radical.
I`m Mars, exalted in 3rd. I`m really annoyed and impatient right now. It`s about documents and communications.

Significator of the money owed to me is Mercury, peregrine in 5th house, and signif. of my money is Jupiter, also peregrine, but in 1st house. Both are received by Mars in his signs.
Signif. of the lawyer is either 2nd or 9th ruler. I`m not sure, because it`s not a court case.

Very strong Moon is separating from Saturn and Mercury and applying to both Mars and Jupiter.
So Moon is transmitting influences between significators, but I`m not sure if it means "yes":unsure:

could anybody help me with this, please?

Last edited:

muchacho

My health suffered minor damage due to malpractice. So the medical facility promised to pay me some money for the damages. I dealt with the facility for a while, but they only created obstacles and delays (Moon is separating from opposition to 3rd hs Saturn), so after about a year of it I finally went to a lawyer to get help.
The lawyer was optimistic about the case, but I`m not. So I asked if would recover my money with the help from the lawyer.

The chart is radical.
I`m Mars, exalted in 3rd. I`m really annoyed and impatient right now. It`s about documents and communications.

Significator of the money owed to me is Mercury, peregrine in 5th house, and signif. of my money is Jupiter, also peregrine, but in 1st house. Both are received by Mars in his signs.
Signif. of the lawyer is either 2nd or 9th ruler. I`m not sure, because it`s not a court case.

Very strong Moon is separating from Saturn and Mercury and applying to both Mars and Jupiter.
So Moon is transmitting influences between significators, but I`m not sure if it means "yes":unsure:

could anybody help me with this, please?
Looks to me 8th house cusp is still in Taurus and 2nd house cusp still in Scorpio. Please check again. Your lawyer is L2. And L2 in exaltation would indicate that he's overly optimistic. Which would somehow validate your suspicion.

Chrysalis

Firstly you've got the moon/mars opposition coming, which will be yourself feeling helpless, at a loss, as of how to get what you want with this, but then there is the moon/jup which jup is exalting, jup is your lawyer and him being angular is making him very proactive in trying to get this money for you. Money owed is venus in your 8th, which moon then goes to sextile and as moons will be in terms of venus when she makes this aspect @ 27 degrees, it should pull off and bring a result.

dd78

Looks to me 8th house cusp is still in Taurus and 2nd house cusp still in Scorpio. Please check again. Your lawyer is L2. And L2 in exaltation would indicate that he's overly optimistic. Which would somehow validate your suspicion.

Yes, that`s correct, I`ve made a mistake about the cusps.
Thank you

dd78

Firstly you've got the moon/mars opposition coming, which will be yourself feeling helpless, at a loss, as of how to get what you want with this, but then there is the moon/jup which jup is exalting, jup is your lawyer and him being angular is making him very proactive in trying to get this money for you. Money owed is venus in your 8th, which moon then goes to sextile and as moons will be in terms of venus when she makes this aspect @ 27 degrees, it should pull off and bring a result.

Wow, this is great news!
and probably it`s about to happen soon, 10 units I think would indicate days, as weeks just aren`t possible in such cases.
Thank you for your help;
I`ll update

muchacho

Given the house system you used, I don't see any aspects between your significators. Which means no deal. L7/L8 will change signs soon though, which means change in dignity which in this case means they will be in a weakened position. They will also switch from hating you to showing some positive interest in you. I read the opposition between Moon and L1 as some kind of struggle going on within yourself, about something you are going to regret. Can you post the chart again with the full table of aspects?

dd78

Can you post the chart again with the full table of aspects?

The facility used to disrespect many regulations, was manipulative and dishonest. And I do regret not going to the lawyer few months ago, so maybe I added to my own problems by acting too slow.
I attach table of aspects.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Wow, this is great news!
and probably it`s about to happen soon, 10 units I think would indicate days, as weeks just aren`t possible in such cases.
Thank you for your help;
I`ll update

The timing i'd say would be more around the 12 mark, so if 12 days is too soon, then it would be around 12 weeks/3 months.

muchacho

The facility used to disrespect many regulations, was manipulative and dishonest. And I do regret not going to the lawyer few months ago, so maybe I added to my own problems by acting too slow.
I attach table of aspects.
That's interesting. There was a trine aspect between you and them not so long ago (about 3-4 months ago, maybe).

dd78

That's interesting. There was a trine aspect between you and them not so long ago (about 3-4 months ago, maybe).
Yes, we had had a deal, but as soon as they were supposed to pay me out , they added unexpectedly and quite illicitly a condition, under which they would finally pay. This condition was my signing a paper which in fact denied all my rights in case of any further problems connected to the malpractice.
Obviously I couldn`t accept it, so they dropped the deal, offering me something of which they already known I couldn`t accept and I had no way of making them actually realize it without delaying and canceling ect. it endlessly.

So I finally decided that thay are too manipulative for me to deal with them without the help of a lawyer.