Challenges of Moon in 8th!!!

Jaded

Premium Member
This is my natal. My Moon/Leo/8th is square my Mars29/Scorpio/11th

Any comments greatly appreciated guys!! :biggrin:

image.jpg

Jaded

Premium Member
I have my moon in Libra in the 8th house, squaring my 12th house Neptune+Uranus. I find that I can be pretty moody sometimes, or I can even be a little bit paranoid at times! I also find that having my moon here in Libra means that I can pinpoint peoples' true desires and motives very quickly; this isn't always a good thing, however, as it's more of an intuitive reaction than a logical response, meaning people don't always get where I'm coming from if I say I'm suspicious of someone or not totally convinced that they're being their true selves... I'm also hypersensitive to tiny changes in peoples' body language or the atmosphere of whatever place I happen to be in.

Wow,

This is so much like me. I too cannot stop myself from analyzing people's body languages. I can pick up a persons vibe instantly. And I know what they are thinking. This sometimes gets me in trouble.... Being a sag I have no filter!!! My Leo Moon is in the 8th. My mother is a very cold, perfectionist. She was a drug abuser, and was not in my childhood very often. My father was very stern, and an alcoholic. I took care of myself from a young age. I was very lonely and found solace in music and art. Later with "substance". I too found it extremely hard to be openly intamite, sex was just going there the motions. I keep everything inside. Very few know of my true thoughts and feelings on situations when it came to me and my life. All up until recently I found myself in a box, that I created around myself.

Jaded

Premium Member
I can relate to you too!

My mum struggles with addiction, and recently in particular things have been quite tough at home. And I feel the same when it comes to intimacy, it makes me uncomfortable at times. It's so nice to know I'm not the only one who finds this placement challenging!! And my sun as well as my moon is in Libra, but my rising is in Aquarius- this can be a bit of a strange combination as at my core I want to be fair to people and give them a chance, but my Aquarius rising means I have no issue being blunt and pretty cold with how I communicate sometimes, so I may call someone out on something that I pick up from them but then feel guilty for being harsh afterwards... I'm a walking contradiction!

Regarding your "I'm a walking contradiction" ......l

You have no idea :alien::alien::alien:

My 1st house is more packed than Yankee stadium! (Personality problems)/(extremely misunderstood) lol

And my double sag does NOT help me in this case lol
I have a foot in mouth complex. And I always do the opposite of what my mind tells me to do!!! Lol. :innocent::devil:

I can have a tendencie to be a bit harsh when I'm hurt.

Sag sun, Sag Rising

Last edited:

Slenkar

Our charts are actually quite similar, Jaded! I have Saturn in my first house too, except I have Saturn in Pisces so I take it that you're a couple of years older than me :) Here's my chart!

Jupiter in sagittarius, in the ninth house,close to midheaven. Not bad!

Jaded

Premium Member
Our charts are actually quite similar, Jaded! I have Saturn in my first house too, except I have Saturn in Pisces so I take it that you're a couple of years older than me :) Here's my chart!

Your lucky Jupiter in the ninth is sextile your Venus love!!!

And FYI our chats are nothing alike in my opinion.... Your a lucky little duckling :kissing:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi Jaded,

interesting chart you have there... I have Moon sextile Pluto so can somewhat relate to the things you posted. "Knowing" what people are up to is pretty annoying sometimes, no?

You do have 3 outer planets in the 1st all conjunct each other, and one doesn't see this very often. Saturn with Uranus and Neptune? Do you ever have situations where you are pulled (strongly) in more than one direction?

I am somewhat familiar with planets in Cap so could comment here, with Saturn being placed the strongest while Uranus is most irritated with this config and probably wants to rebel against "too much common sense". Neptune would seem to reinforce Saturnian ideals, often of the "reality is holding me back" variety, but with such a stellium I am not so sure.

Your moon is squaring Mars, itself placed in Scorpio, so Pluto has a hold of both of them although they are not in harmony. Do you have trouble with male friends and acquaintances?

I have a friend with Merc in Leo and several with the Sun there but don't think I have encountered anyone with the moon in this sign. One thing to keep an eye out for right now though, is that Saturn is in 28 Sag, exactly squaring your moon (with a recent conjunct to Mars) and probably causing some low-ish moods. Thankfully this moves on in a month or so so if you have been affected it won't last very long.

Jaded

Premium Member
Hi Jaded,

interesting chart you have there... I have Moon sextile Pluto so can somewhat relate to the things you posted. "Knowing" what people are up to is pretty annoying sometimes, no?

You do have 3 outer planets in the 1st all conjunct each other, and one doesn't see this very often. Saturn with Uranus and Neptune? Do you ever have situations where you are pulled (strongly) in more than one direction?

I am somewhat familiar with planets in Cap so could comment here, with Saturn being placed the strongest while Uranus is most irritated with this config and probably wants to rebel against "too much common sense". Neptune would seem to reinforce Saturnian ideals, often of the "reality is holding me back" variety, but with such a stellium I am not so sure.

Your moon is squaring Mars, itself placed in Scorpio, so Pluto has a hold of both of them although they are not in harmony. Do you have trouble with male friends and acquaintances?

I have a friend with Merc in Leo and several with the Sun there but don't think I have encountered anyone with the moon in this sign. One thing to keep an eye out for right now though, is that Saturn is in 28 Sag, exactly squaring your moon (with a recent conjunct to Mars) and probably causing some low-ish moods. Thankfully this moves on in a month or so so if you have been affected it won't last very long.

I can read people like a book. I know what people are feeling and thinking most times by just there presence. I have very vivid dreams.

The pulling in different directions was tough as a child but is now channeled better psychically. I'm working on it day to day.

Most men are intimidated by me. The ones who are my friends are very passionate in my opinion. I like minds I can pick. I'm allergic to stupid so to speak. So you could say I've had some issues with men.

I have a male friend at the moment I admire greatly and I think is brilliant. He is a wonderful teacher in astrology. Also I am very deeply in love with my husband who is in fact Capricorn lol. We have a beautiful synastry :)

Sorry to carry on so much about myself (Leo moon) lol :whistling:

CapAquaPis

My moon is in the 8th house in Aquarius (20') next to the sun (26' or Feb. 15). Venus in Aries (7') midheaven (3') opposite Pluto (21') in Libra. And the Mars 9'-Jupiter 6'-Saturn 25' triplicity in 3rd-Virgo opposite Mercury (13') in Pisces.

Jaded

Premium Member
My moon is in the 8th house in Aquarius (20') next to the sun (26' or Feb. 15). Venus in Aries (7') midheaven (3') opposite Pluto (21') in Libra. And the Mars 9'-Jupiter 6'-Saturn 25' triplicity in 3rd-Virgo opposite Mercury (13') in Pisces.

Mmm Aquarius moon :happy:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Sorry to carry on so much about myself (Leo moon) lol :whistling:
Actually I find people's experiences with several of these configurations of personal interest (including Pluto in 1 as I'll be having this for a loong time) so thank you for sharing.

I've found my own ability to read people disturbing at times, especially where my intuitions suspects malice and then it turns out to be true, on a grand scale. But on the other hand can see this being useful in at least a few fields so like to think of the positives of it.

@Aquarius moon in 8th would be interesting too, do not even have an interpretation coming to mind for this one.

Jaded

Premium Member
Actually I find people's experiences with several of these configurations of personal interest (including Pluto in 1 as I'll be having this for a loong time) so thank you for sharing.

I've found my own ability to read people disturbing at times, especially where my intuitions suspects malice and then it turns out to be true, on a grand scale. But on the other hand can see this being useful in at least a few fields so like to think of the positives of it.

@Aquarius moon in 8th would be interesting too, do not even have an interpretation coming to mind for this one.

I like Uranian people their out there :) very open minded.

And as for reading people.... Maybe that's the profession ;)

curlyclodagh

Your lucky Jupiter in the ninth is sextile your Venus love!!!

And FYI our chats are nothing alike in my opinion.... Your a lucky little duckling :kissing:

Hahaha aw they're a little alike, more in terms of generalities than actual placements :tongue:

My poor little (or big, I should say) Jupiter is being squared by Neptune at the moment, so I haven't been so lucky lately let me tell you! I find that this aspect can be very 'go hard or go home' in terms of transits; a good transit is heaven (eg transit jupiter trine jupiter :love:), a bad transit is horrendous :tongue:

Jaded

Premium Member
Hahaha aw they're a little alike, more in terms of generalities than actual placements :tongue:

My poor little (or big, I should say) Jupiter is being squared by Neptune at the moment, so I haven't been so lucky lately let me tell you! I find that this aspect can be very 'go hard or go home' in terms of transits; a good transit is heaven (eg transit jupiter trine jupiter :love:), a bad transit is horrendous :tongue:

Your adorable :love: