Hello

Streetsky

well it does feel odd to be making an introduction....

I'll let you see my birthchart

who i am

i'm quite individualistic with a flair for new technologies and communication. I love the arts and travelling (I often mix art and travels).

The rest.... well what can you say hehehe.... :p;)

jag

hello streetsky
well first off that handle made me think thatshould be a name of a song somehow (maybe i'mthinking of U2s the "streets have no names")

i'm really trying to learn asmuch as horary as i can (not always a success though! some interesting stories can be told by many who have been around them long enough!) and i found so many contradictions in the books on natal that i was confused, was i introverted or dang was i the biggest extrovert there was to be. so i guess i'ma closet extrovert. i do like to be behind the scenes. if you'd like help wth your chart maybe you can ask someone to take a peak at it and there was another poster who posted areally good thread on a "reading" they had years ago. they gave the good and bad and i admired the hell out of that; who wants to show their warts and all? i used to be alot worse at admitting it but i don't use it to be "right"; if it's innormal discussion that's when i willsay that'sone of my known faults and here'swhy.

so i hope you enjoy looking around and learning. and it isa community soyou do find yourself "drawn" to some of the members and can make nice friendships and concerns for each other's right now siutation going on in both lives. we may not all like each other but we are all inthe same rat race togeter trying to make sense ofitall. and had religin not squashed astrology i bet you it wouldbe given as an elective likea foreign language in school.

overall the forum is a GREAT bunch of people who truly want to LEARN and most of all HELP others. its hard to be objectiveon your own charts alot of the time. i thinnk you'll be glad you joined and are findingyou are learning lots and having a laugh or two doing it when the timecalls for it.
welcome
smiies
jag

Soul Friend

Hi Streetsky,

It's a pleasure to greet you! I tried your link but had trouble and couldn't find your chart. Perhaps you might give birth details elsewhere with Arian Maverick's help to upload a chart for you or just put them up yourself here.

Take Care & Be Blessed!†! Ciao!

~Soul Friend
~~~Rick