Will I ever be happy?

troy5

Career path and other questions

Hi there! I'm so glad I found this place. I made my chart but I cannot 'read' it and the astro.com reading is just general stuff.
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
While I'm sure that lots of people will want to help you here, and you may get lots of good advice, the bottom line is that you need a cohesive total analysis, and then an action plan, and then several followups to make sure that the action plan is still working for you.

Zarathu

Last edited:

kimbermoon

that is a rather complicated question to answer, for there are many variables to consider. From your chart: Moon/Jupiter opposition; Pluto/Sun square; Saturn/Uranus conjunct;Uranus/Neptune square Mars:these are the most significant areas of challenge for you in this life, which require a degree of balancing from within: think of these in terms of energy blockages that require your awareness, and ultimately need to be resolved from within, otherwise they will continue to have a repetitive influence of conflict and discord in your life. The Moon/Jupiter opposition represents difficulties of an emotional nature, stemming from the past; many of our difficulties in life occur due to our own inappropriate reactions to situations, that have their source in the past [Moon] and perhaps involving the mother. Jupiter in Gemini denotes a scattered mind that is under the control of the emotions, while the emotions should be under the control of the mind: this requires awareness and having the ability to control the mind into the directions we feel we need and want. And what would represent happiness for you? Keep in mind that being Happy is a 'state of mind' rather than a state of circumstance; this is a frequent misunderstanding for many people. We all have our peaks and valleys to experience, and this is for our greater learning and growth. When stagnation and lack of hope enter in, life just becomes all the more difficult. Yes, you do have indications for satisfaction and balance in life: you just have to know where to look. There is concentrated energy in the 4th house [family and domestic concerns]. Your chart does show the need for emotional healing from the past. The nature of your Mars in Aries can give you the drive you need to express all your positive Leo energy, however Sun square Pluto can set you up for encountering frequent power struggles and conflicts involving control issues. Much of your destiny is tied up in finding peace and compassion in social or marital relationships. What are your most significant concerns at this time?

kimbermoon

Yes I see signs of improvement for you in the coming months, especially as you move closer to summer 2013:
1. Will my health get better anytime soon
I do see the potential for healing during the upcoming summer and for powerful energies of transformation to come into play after that: this will also involve a transit of Mars to your Venus, which can of itself bring along some surprises and a time for potential resolution in health matters.
Are there any prospects for me to find a job and/or to move abroad? (I feel -- don't ask me why :wink:-- that I no longer belong here in my home country).
I understand why you might feel a growing sense of disassociation from your home country: global changes occurring worldwide are definitely having a huge influence on individuals, and there seem to be many people looking to leave those places experiencing the biggest economic tensions and social upheavals. There are important social and political changes coming, on the collective level, and this is creating a great deal of pressure for individuals to feel true security and consistency; this in turn makes it difficult to determine one's direction to go, when everything around is uncertain, unpredictable constantly in a flux of change. In terms of this question we must consider the influence of your natal
Moon/Jupiter opposition in the natal chart: this serves to set up a trend of a highly changeable life in general, and at times, circumstances beyond your personal control may enforce necessary change and adaptability. This aspect hints at the fact that you may encounter many opportunities in life, but the outcomes may be thwarted by emotional concerns and perhaps legal or cultural concerns. Currently Jupiter has been vacillating back and forth over your MC, indicating there have been some delays and lagging in terms of social or economic growth in the past 6 months. The Jupiter cycle in your personal chart is now about to renew itself, and will become more straightforward once again after Jupiter turns direct: there will be a reunion with natal Venus near the middle of May, so that should bring some improvement and provide the ability to once again move forward. Where might you be thinking of relocating, if I might ask?

Leah

I completely agree with the statement. I don't remember being happy since I have grown up. Life has been full of challenges or pain one after the other .... Can you pls also tell me if I m always going to have my life as roller coaster ride? Thank you

thankyou

after 40 years of being depress
I just decided to be happy
if I feel depress I just go outside and jump and think "I AM HAPPY"

saturnalia

I need someone beside me to be happy. I don't like being alone at all. But I guess a girlfriend was not on the chart...

your Sun and Mars trine and you tell me you are alone?

something`s fishy, you aren`t telling the whole truth here boy

are you an adult virgin?

StillOne

I need someone beside me to be happy. I don't like being alone at all. But I guess a girlfriend was not on the chart...
As long as you're looking for happiness outside of yourself you wont be happy because you are letting someone or something have control over your happiness.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Isn't happiness a choice ?

Of course its a choice. Read Ken Keyes Jr' books, most notably, HANDBOOK TO HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS, and HOW TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE IN SPITE OF IT ALL.

This is the major focus of Cognitive Behavioral Psychology, the method that most current counseling psychologists use. The premise of mainstream cognitive behavioral therapy is that changing maladaptive thinking leads to change in affect and in behavior.

Change how you think about the events that are bugging you, and your feelings about them will follow. When we work with trauma patients, such as those from the recent Sandy Hook event in Cn, USA, or in any situation where people are tramatized, we ask them the share over and over again what happened, and then move them to change how they think about what happened. Happiness follows.

If you follow these methods and work on then everyday, I know from personal experience, that your life will actually be happy and fulfilled in aobut 21 days to 60 days. As Ken Keys was wont to say: "The methods work, if you do".

I guess we can't expect astrologers or wannabee astrologers to know how to counsel peroiple professionally, but I wish we did.

Last edited:

troy5

A couple of hours ago I had a high blood pressure crisis and I'm usually with low blood pressure. It was due to nervousness. Am I going to lose it? :surprised: Why is this happening to me since December? Will my health ever improve?

kimbermoon

January 12:The blood pressure levels can suddenly spike due to many health conditions: Do you have any underlying heart conditions? It seems that it is apt to be genetic in nature. Did you see a doctor? You say it was caused by nervousness, but it could of course been health related. It could have just been a passing Moon transit that set you off, because of your natal Jupiter/Moon opposition; yet the question still remains, which came first, the chicken or the egg? Did anxiety affect the spike, or was it an underlying health issue that caused the anxiety? I do hope you are getting medical attention for the underlying cause.:surprised:

troy5

No, I haven't visited a doctor, but I plan a visit next week. Could it be a problem with my thyroid gland? Whatever the cause, I'll stop eating junk food and sweets.
And should I enter the acting field or the IT one? Or probably both?

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Indeed the Lunar opposition with Jupiter could be linked to thyroid problems, but there are a trillion other causes for what you experienced as well...you definitely need a physicians assessment because there have been great surges in diseases such as diabetes, autoimmune disorders, food allergies, even among your generation, that were seldom heard of when we were young...I don't believe such problems are totally controlled by what people are eating these days...the problem is that, most of what we are eating is now toxic due to all the chemical additives, GMO's, pesticides, heavy metals and food allergens that we are consuming. I should think you might wait until you have been checked by a doctor to rule out anything that might become more serious or chronic, before putting a great deal of energy into what you will 'do' as an occupation...Just my advice.:unsure:

kimbermoon

Re: Career path and other questions

Hi there! I'm so glad I found this place. I made my chart but I cannot 'read' it and the astro.com reading is just general stuff.
Thank you in advance!

I don't know why you think the chart was 'wrong' because it represents an accurate natal chart; did you put in the wrong information [time, date,etc] for the chart that was generated? :unsure:

troy5

I got the time wrong by 15 minutes.
Will I ever have friends again? How can I be happy when no one wants to be my friend? And no girl likes me at all. A person cannot be happy by themselves in my opinion.