Midheaven and appearance?

JUPITERASC

Thanks, I just posted my mom and my chart on there. I think it is real interesting.I could add my sister into the mix too lol. She has a total different chart from mine, and we are very different. She has a lot of Sag planets and all her planets are in the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th house. This explains why we have a hard time coming eye to eye with most things.
Do 'add your sister to the astrological mix' cocoloco - and do post her chart at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56093 so we can note any connections to both your and your mom's chart as a family pattern :smile:

Claire19

I am curious whether anyone know of someone whose mc influenced their personality and appearance. Please share =)

My midheaven is in Leo with many trines to it. Mercury, Venus, Mars, Uranus, and Neptune all trine my MC in Leo. I have a lot of Pisces and Scorpio influence in my chart but I am rather open and not secretive at all. I also tend to be more of an extrovert.

( However in my sidereal chart I am Sun Pisces, Moon Aquarius, Ascendant Libra) so maybe that add to me not being as secretive.

chart.gif
The MC may show your public image but it does not show your appearance necessarily unless there are aspects to the ascendant.
The Sun rules your MC and you need to look at that.
It deals with your public reputation, your vocation and your goals in life.
As always we need a visual chart to look at.

Chalk

My MC is in :capricorn: and many times people say that I appear very serious. Your MC is in :leo: but you also have the :sun: in its own house of :leo:. In addition, you also have :mercury::venus: in the 5th house. I believe its enough to make you of an extrovert and open person.

cocoloco

My MC is in :capricorn: and many times people say that I appear very serious. Your MC is in :leo: but you also have the :sun: in its own house of :leo:. In addition, you also have :mercury::venus: in the 5th house. I believe its enough to make you of an extrovert and open person.

My sun is in Pisces . I did not know that mercury and Venus in 5th make one an extrovert.

gen6k

every planet definetly contributes to physical appearnce some more than others. mars more than mercury perhaps, but maybe if its conjunct sun the person becomes more mercurial.

the fixed star modulation is really fascinating as well as trans-neptunians and asteroids.

nietzche has Orcus conjunct his ascendant.

"A similar approach can also be applied to the motion of planets. If Earth were the only planet to circle the Sun, its orbit would follow a precise elliptical path, but the gravity of the other planets disturbs the motion. Scientists found that it impossible to calculate the precise motion of the planets over very long periods of time or even prove that Earth will not one day be flung out of the solar system."

let me try to figure out the axis of influence.

DC can be a demeanor of appearing to others in terms of otherness.

for example if someone is walking down the street with saturn DC they look serious to the world.

AC is how one feels expressive and what other people get out of it.

for example if they have cancer asc with saturn DC they look soft, but also look like they are up to something of integrity.

the MC is more accentuated when the person is in their little area of doing what they are good at.

it can also affect job interviews, and the lingering feelings of authority that someone has.

the IC is probably more how the parents and childhood friends appear to them. it can also be the look that is carried with them from child-hood to adulthood.

try looking up
http://www.astrotheme.com/celebrities/search_by_astrological_criteria.php
people with your MC as Sun.

i cant see the pisces-aries so far.

Last edited: