venus square neptune, pluto square venus

Hi all,

My venus squares his neptune, while his venus squares my pluto...

Please could you advise me on how to proceed,
if I should proceed,
how I should proceed (love or friendship)...?

Thank you.

Just fyi, he's married,
lives with his happy family on the other side of the globe,
he has shown definite indications that he 'likes' me.
I'm married too, and I feel this strange obsession with him.
I'm going nuts - hence this post.

Would really appreciate your insight and advice!

Last edited:

Munch

No good astrologer would make any predictions based on a couple of aspects. It stands about 0.00000032% of being accurate.

Please post a composite chart to see the potential of the relationship itself. To see about compatibility in general, please post your synastry charts and natal charts. These can all be generated for free at astro.com

Hi Munch,

Thanks for replying. Here is the information - is this what you asked for? Btw, the first column pertains to me and the second to him...

Last edited:

astro11

I've had venus conjunct pluto with a 1 degree orb and Venus sesquiquadrate Neptune within a 1 degree orb with a man before. We were not romantically involved but had a very strong friendship. Due to the hard venus-neptune I was dramatically disappointed with him after having respected him so much for so long. Looking back I did choose to see what I wanted to see and ignore the negative signals. I tried to end the relationship on a friendly note but he insisted on sending me insulting emails, thus we are no longer in communication. He thought I had a possessive love for him ( his venus- my pluto conjunction) and was jealous of his relationship with his girlfriend, my guess is that he was projecting his feelings on me. In reality I was never romantically or sexually interested in him and I couldn't care less about his relationship. He was actually the one who wanted a romantic and sexual relationship and he tried several times to initiate it but I made it clear I was only interested in a friendship. I'm an astronumerologist and in my practice with clients, I consistently notice that the personal planet person (which is him in this case) usually feels the aspect much more strongly than the outer planet person who generally has more control (me in this case).

With that being said, the natal charts and synastry/ composite must be looked at as a whole to form a comprehensive and more accurate relationship analysis. All the major aspects must be taken into consideration, especially aspects that repeat both ways. For example your Sun conjunct his ascendant and his ascendant square your sun repeats both ways and thus is a very powerful theme in your relationship.

Samantha Samuels
www.astronumerologywisdom.com

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
On its own venus square pluto can indicate strong passion at best and abuse and power struggles at worst

venus square neptune devotion at best delusion and fantasy at worst

you both being married is not a good starting place for this relationship imo unless you both definitely want out, and from experience the man hardly ever divorces his wife

in synastry you tend to have a couple saturn connections to show a lasting relationship and I dont see any here plus there are no moon connections for warmth and affability and mututal feelings and support

you also say you feel an obsession with him and are going nuts but wonder if you should proceed in a friendship, those two dont gel

your sun conjunct his uranus is an indication of something exciting but ultimately unstable

these are just my opinions and could all be wrong, its up to you, you know deep down at the end of the day if its right or wrong for you

Last edited:
Thank you Astro11 and Emma! Your insights and advice have been invaluable, truly.

So you both feel its best to forget him? Yes, I think so too...Thank you again and God bless you all for taking the time to reply.

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
good luck happypeace, ditch him already and dont look at his chart again though the obsessionpart is understandable, but know its a trap

get on with your life without this needless problem

astro11

The energy of venus in any hard aspect to pluto is very difficult to handle in a relationship, now that you mention he has it natally too, it really increases its potency. Venus-Pluto has an obsessive compulsive quality about it, if he has it natally, all his major relationships are marked by spending a tremendous amount of time thinking about the other, being very possessive, intense, jealous, passionate, emotional and dramatic with regards to the relationship. Love can turn to hate and back to love again, extremes in feelings for the other are common.
Since you don't have it natally, this doesn't apply to you normally, that is why you normally don't feel this way for any other man. However if your synastry indicates it, your potential partner has it natally and you get a venus-pluto transit, you will start to feel the same way, thus it is normal you feel an obsession for him and it feels like he is taking over your life. With venus-neptune in hard aspect, you might be reading too much into the "flirting", it is very easy for miscommunication and deception to occur without an overt discussion of what both your intentions and feelings are. I think if you had this discussion you would be disappointed with the reality (if he tells the truth), it will not match the fantasy.

To be honest, from looking at all the aspects you have written, I do not see the basis for a happy, stable long term relationship with this man. As Emma pointed out, Saturn is extremely important for long term stable connections. In addition, the sun and moon are not in aspect, they should be for a long term union. Other easy aspects to the moon are missing for that deeper emotional connection. Mars oppose mercury and sun will cause you to have many disagreements and fights.

astro11

Based on my experience with clients who have similar aspects to the ones you have with this man, I would suggest cutting off communication with him. There are too many liabilities that have the potential to really cause you pain. I know he has a strong interest in you because its his venus (personal planet) square your pluto (outer planet), as I said before the aspect affects him more because he is the personal planet person. Moreover since he has the venus-pluto square natally, it is characteristic of him to research thoroughly any woman he is interested in, not just you. However, this interest does not form the basis for a happy and productive long term relationship.