psychich told me

miquar

Hi. You'd need to post your chart. Venus is never more than 48 degrees from the Sun in a birth chart, so the progressed Sun may conjunct natal Venus, or if not there's a good chance that progressed Venus will conjunct natal Sun at some point in life. Or perhaps a sextile or something between these planets. These aspects are traditionally associated with marriage. But even if you are going to get such as aspect next year, it doesn't, in my experience, necessarily mean that you are going to get married.

To find out, look at where the Sun and Venus were 20 days after you were born (at the same time of day that you were born). These are the progressed positions for you at age 20 years. Then you can see if there is a progressed aspect to a natal position involving these planets.

There is an option on astro.com to put progressed positions around the edge of the chart.

miquar

Hi. Your progressed Sun will conjunct your natal Venus around your 34th birthday, but this doesn't necessarily mean that you will necessarily get married, or even that you will experience anything to do with relationships. It's not possible to say what the Sun sign of your future spouse will be, either. Sorry.

The second link shows a chart cast for a time half an hour earlier than the chart on the first link.??

Your Mars in Cancer in the first house will be heavily transited next year. Perhaps this could manifest as a relationship, since Mars is often the inner image of the sexy male in a female chart. But again, not necessarily. Some would say its a good idea to wait until after such transits have subsided to tie the knot, if a relationship begins under them.

miquar

Hi tammyt. I'm not sure if you mean that you were born between noon and 1pm, or midnight and 1 am. Either way, take the halfway point and calculate the chart for that time rather than just using a noon chart. Use the time zone and any daylight saving time as normal of course.

Venus in Aries develops self-love and self-worth by meeting challenges which test one's courage and independence. Since Venus is on one level the urge to be valued/desired, you'll perhaps be happiest with a partner who loves you for your boldness and adventurousness. And perhaps a relationship where you have adventures together, or meet challenges together, will make you feel better about yourself.

Your 7th house is quite complicated. The 7th symbolises experiences of partnering up with others on an equal footing. The planets and signs in that house show the energies that we will tend to meet through such experiences. I assume since you're asking about the 7th that you were born around midday and do know that you have Uranus and Neptune here. You may meet partners who embody these energies, especially Uranus because your chart is very watery and therefore you already have an affinity with Neptune. Both Uranus and Neptune are very idealistic, and you may need to be realistic about what a relationship can and cannot do for you. On the other hand, relationship experiences may open up whole new worlds to you.

I don't use Juno in interpretations, but any object in the 12th house may symbolise an energy that has been neglected or misused by your parents and ancestors, and which has found its way into your psyche through the very porous 12th house part of your mind. So it befalls to you to honour the Juno archetype. But since I don't know much about Juno, I won't try to interpret this any further. If Juno is similar to the 7th house in some ways, then Juno in the 12th may have a similar feel to Neptune in the 7th, perhaps making this a theme. One or both of your parents may have been quite Piscean because of the Pisces MC and possibly Pisces planets (including the Sun) in the 10th house. So any difficult issues around that parent could resurface through marriage to be looked at again.

Being so porous, the 12th house is where we are plugged into the needs of others. I think this is where the idea of a partner who needs help comes into the interpretation of Juno in the 12th. The 12th is where we may be asked to make sacrifices.

Juno represents an urge needing to be satisfied - an energy needing expression, where as the 7th house is an area of life-experience. The houses can be sees as the backdrop on a stage on which the planets/asteroids are the actors.

I personally don't think that karmic partner thing holds any weight.

Mars and the Sun are both masculine archetypes. The Sun symbolises the urge to be a unique individual with a special destiny. Mars is the aggressive energy with which we assert our need to be ourselves - the courage to confront obstacles that prevent the Sun from shining. The Sun makes Mars' efforts worth while by giving meaning to life.

Mars is sexual masculine energy and may describe what you will find sexually attractive in a male. The Sun is more likely to describe the kind of person you will admire and respect on a deeper level. Ideally, your partner will embody both, and indeed your Sun and Mars are both in water signs, so the watery male may be ideal for you. With watery Neptune in the 7th house, and your MC and Mercury also in Pisces, a watery person would seem to be attuned to much of who you are.

Your female personal planets, Moon and Venus, are both in fire. You are a fire/water type all in all. I wouldn't like to try to give you a detailed profile of your marriage partner. It may be more important to you that he is watery and sensitive, than fiery and optimistic, though ideally he will also be able to relate to your fiery female planets.

And then there is the question of whether or not you will look for your less emphasised elements (air and earth) through a partner - generally the tendency to look for the under-emphasised elements in a partner increases with age once we have gotten to grips with our stronger elements, but this is not a hard and fast rule.

Looking at the psychology of each of the types in a book like Astrology For Lovers, by Liz Greene, or Astrology, Psychology And The Four Elements, by Stephen Arroyo, will stand you in good stead to understand what each type needs and what dynamics are likely to arise between people according to their elemental biases.

miquar

Hi. There's so little in it that you could probably make either chart fit your experiences. If you grandmother was there and is certain of the time, then I would go with that. If she's not sure you could just use 12:15 am. But the charts you have put up so far have the Sun near the MC, so they must be for around Noon. So I would speak to your grandmother and then compute a new chart. You're still Moon in Leo, but your Ascendant is going to be in a different sign altogether. if you were born in the Northern hemisphere, then the signs of fast ascension were rising between your birth time and the time you've used on those charts, so you're probably Sagittarius or Scorpio rising. If you believe that some signs are better than others, I'll bet I know which one you'd like it to be! Good luck!

Actually if you were born close to the equator (on either side) you could be Capricorn rising. If you were born in the Southern hemisphere you might find you end up being Aquarius or Pisces rising.

miquar

Hi. astro.com is guaranteed to be accurate. Be careful with time zone and any daylight saving time in case that is why you've had different results.

miquar

Hi. Its possible that although your grandmother's recollection is hazy now, that she did accurately note the time and that the time of 00:05 is accurate. One good way to refine the time is to watch for transits to midpoints involving the angles. If you have an angry week or two when transiting Pluto is half a degree away from your Mars/Ascendant midpoint, for example, then perhaps the Ascendant, then its possible that the Ascendant degree needs to come back a full degree to bring the Mars/Ascendant midpoint back half a degree. I would us a 45 degree modulus (or sort) for midpoint listings, but note that conjunctions and oppositions, and then squares, may be more powerful than the semisquare and sesquiquadrate aspects to midpoints.

The time zone should be fine in all cases. But if some software is putting any daylight saving time into the equation, while other software depends on you doing it manually, then this could account for the differences between the charts you've been generating. If this is the case the MC will vary by 15 degrees for one hour of daylight saving time and 30 degrees in the unlikely event that two hours of daylight saving time were in use when you were born.

The chart gives your MC as Virgo, but if you put in a time 20 seconds earlier, the MC will be right at the end of Leo. Your second cusp is in Sagittarius, so this is the most important sign in this house and the ruler of Sagittarius (Jupiter) rules your second house. The other sign(s) in a house can be important, especially if there are personal planets in the second sign within the house.

If you were born before 00:30, your Ascendant is safely in Scorpio, but other cusps are less definite. If you were born nearer 00:30, your 5th cusp would be in Pisces (and therefore your 11th in Virgo). And if you were born around 00:05, your 6th cusp would be in Taurus (12th in Scorpio). But these cusps vary depending on which house system you use anyway.

Finally, using this house system at any rate, the Uranus Neptune conjunction would be more involved with the 3rd house the later you were born.

Hope this makes sense.

Actually, it would be worth checking this chart, because the Sun 15 degrees from the Sun suggests midnight using daylight saving time, but daylight saving time isn't usually used in early March. But then again this could be just to do with where you are in your time zone. If you want to private message your birth data to me I'll give you a definite confirmation.

miquar

Hi tammyt. I get the same chart as you. Daylight saving time wasn't in operation until the 28th March in the year you were born, and I must have used the same time zone as you to get the same coordinates. The degree of your MC is one and a half degree Pisces in the chart I got, but I only had the co-ordinates of your place of birth to the nearest minute of arc because the place wasn't listed in my software atlas for some reason. But anyway, I'm sure you have the right chart now in your link in post #13.

Yes, so maybe you have Leo on the MC and you were born before 00:10. But your Leo traits may be due to your Moon in Leo, and your Venus is in a fire sign too.