How to know if Spouse will be a foreigner and when will I meet him

asmt

IQAAd29yZC9zdHlsZXMueG1sUEsBAi0AFAAGAAgAAAAhAL3Ujb8nAQAAjwIAABQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAvCwAAHdvcmQvd2ViU2V0dGluZ3MueG1sUEsBAi0AFAAGAAgAAAAhACdIFw39AQAAqgYAABIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFS4AAHdvcmQvZm9udFRhYmxlLnhtbFBLAQItABQABgAIAAAAIQAlAEEAfAEAAA8DAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEIwAABkb2NQcm9wcy9jb3JlLnhtbFBLAQItABQABgAIAAAAIQD14vHW2wEAANoDAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPUyAABkb2NQcm9wcy9hcHAueG1sUEsFBgAAAAALAAsAwQIAAAY2AAAAAA==
Hi!

I am very curious about astrology and have been taking a few classes on how to read a birth chart but can't seem to find when I will meet my future 'someone'. I was also curious if that person will be a foreigner given that my 9th house is empty.

Help please :)

Here is an attachment of my birth chart for references:

Attachments

• IMPRIMIR CARTA AS.jpg
    IMPRIMIR CARTA AS.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 37

Osamenor

Staff member
The only way to know that is to wait until you've met your spouse. Who you won't know is your spouse-to-be until you've decided to marry.

Astrology can make rough suggestions, but it can never guarantee that your spouse will (or will not) be a foreigner, let alone when you'll meet. Astrological suggestions of a foreign spouse would be any or all of the following:

DC in a Jupiter-ruled sign (Sagittarius or Pisces)

DC ruler in a Jupiter-ruled sign

DC ruler conjunct Jupiter

DC ruler in the ninth or twelfth house

Jupiter at the DC or in the seventh house

But having one or more of those placements does not guarantee that you'll marry a foreigner, and not having any of them does not guarantee that you won't. And for this purpose, the definition of foreigner is very broad. It could mean someone who's from a different country than you, but it could just as easily mean someone who's from a different ethnic group, religion, or social class, or from a different part of your own country.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
just cast a horary.

But to get an answer out of horary that you can really use, you have to be in a good position to ask that question. There has to be a good reason why you need to know if you'll marry a foreigner, and one that you can't just wait to find out the usual way.

Do you have a particular person in mind, who is a foreigner? If so, a better question would be, "Will I marry (this particular person)?" Even then, though, it doesn't make sense to ask unless you're at a point where you really need to make a decision about the relationship. Most of the time, you can just wait to see how it unfolds.

Do you want to marry a foreigner so you can get residence in their country? A better way to approach that would be to look into the ways you could get residence in a country you want to live in.

Do you just find the idea of marrying a foreigner romantic? That's not a need to know.

People on here abuse horary all the time. It's not meant for vague "I would like x to happen someday, will it happen someday?" questions. Asking those questions gets you vague answers or invalid answers. If you have an immediate need to know, and you can't obtain that knowledge by mundane means, that's when to use horary. If, as the wording of your question implies, you haven't even met anyone you consider to be future spouse material, you don't have any good reason to use horary for this.

kalinka

It's an urge to know for the querent.So it can be surely answered. I have seen the most stupid things answered by horary.

Osamenor

Staff member
It's an urge to know for the querent.So it can be surely answered. I have seen the most stupid things answered by horary.

It may be possible to answer, but the answer is only as valid as the question. Usually, those most stupid questions get answers that show it's too soon to ask, or the situation will change, or something like that, which boils down to not really an answer. You don't come away from the horary knowing anything more than you already did.

Unless you do, and then it can be even more of a problem. Horary is a form of magic: if you ask the stars to tell you if something will happen, and they tell you, then the other possible outcomes are closed off. Maybe just because you won't let yourself consider them anymore, or maybe the outcomes themselves no longer feel free to exist... either way, you're binding yourself to the answer. And when the question is about something that doesn't exist for you at this time--like asking who you'll marry before you have anyone in your life who you would seriously consider marrying--the outcome you think you want might not be the outcome you really want when the time comes.

But that's getting a bit off topic. OP asked how to know, and we answered. Unless she comes back with more questions, that's all that's needed for now.

asmt

It may be possible to answer, but the answer is only as valid as the question. Usually, those most stupid questions get answers that show it's too soon to ask, or the situation will change, or something like that, which boils down to not really an answer. You don't come away from the horary knowing anything more than you already did.

Unless you do, and then it can be even more of a problem. Horary is a form of magic: if you ask the stars to tell you if something will happen, and they tell you, then the other possible outcomes are closed off. Maybe just because you won't let yourself consider them anymore, or maybe the outcomes themselves no longer feel free to exist... either way, you're binding yourself to the answer. And when the question is about something that doesn't exist for you at this time--like asking who you'll marry before you have anyone in your life who you would seriously consider marrying--the outcome you think you want might not be the outcome you really want when the time comes.

But that's getting a bit off topic. OP asked how to know, and we answered. Unless she comes back with more questions, that's all that's needed for now.

Thank you for your help. I actually have a person in mind and he is a foreigner as in he being from a different country. We met in our masters degree and we were friends for quite a long time before trying to be something more. He is dealing with a lot right now and I believe having a relationship wasnt a priority for him because he was more commited to finding a job and staying in the USA so I decided to give him that space. However, i have this very strong feeling that we might get back together in the near future. It hasnt happened before but there is just something of me that isn't ready to let him go. That is why i ask if the person I will marry id a foreigner, just wanted clues. Maybe its him but maybe not. Just curiosity

Osamenor

Staff member
Thank you for your help. I actually have a person in mind and he is a foreigner as in he being from a different country. We met in our masters degree and we were friends for quite a long time before trying to be something more. He is dealing with a lot right now and I believe having a relationship wasnt a priority for him because he was more commited to finding a job and staying in the USA so I decided to give him that space. However, i have this very strong feeling that we might get back together in the near future. It hasnt happened before but there is just something of me that isn't ready to let him go. That is why i ask if the person I will marry id a foreigner, just wanted clues. Maybe its him but maybe not. Just curiosity

Not just curiosity. You have an emotionally anchored reason for asking.

Nobody asks astrology questions just out of curiosity. It always comes down to something they're wrestling with.

Not being ready to let him go is a normal space to be in when you're in, or have recently been in, a romantic relationship. That doesn't say anything about whether you will, let alone should, marry him.

Whoever you marry, it should be someone you want to remain with assuming that they'll continue living as they're living now and treating you the way they're treating you now. If he always wants space from you and doesn't seem to want a relationship, do you really want to be with him?

It may very well be that you're someone who needs a lot of personal space yourself, with Saturn square your Sun and opposite your Moon. But that might also lead you to overlook your own interests too much, or to assume too much about the other person's motivations. You assume (Moon showing us our deepest assumptions) that he needs his space and will come back to you when he's done needing it because that's how you yourself would operate. But that's not how everyone operates. He might operate that way, or he might be someone who, if he takes space from a relationship, that means he's done with the relationship, period. You obviously are not done with it... but relationships don't necessarily work that neatly.

Your seventh house shows what you need in a partner. Aries says someone who challenges you and/or brings you adventure. Mars (ruler of your seventh and in the same sign, though technically in the sixth) calls for passion and a competitive streak. Maybe that's playing competitive games or having debates. Maybe it's playful banter. Mercury brings talk into the picture. You need someone who can give you stimulating conversation. Maybe someone who speaks a different language from you so you can have fun learning each other's. A foreigner can give you that, but you could also get the adventure and challenge and stimulating debate from people who are not foreign, it would just happen in a different way.

Mercury in the seventh house can also indicate a need for variety in your relationships. For some people, that means multiple partners, not just one. For others, monogamy is also a need, but in that case, they need multiple friends. One person alone isn't going to fulfill all of your needs, even if they do a good job of being what you need in a romantic partner. If you've let friends go while in a relationship, as many people do, you need to bring them back into your life. If you haven't, then keep those friendships going. It will help you not obsess over this relationship, no matter how it turns out.

Last edited:

wan

Osamenor is correct.

I have read that the only horary question that is valid is one that's burning. You have to be almost obsessed with it in order for it to be a legitimate horary question. You can't just ask, "will ___ happen" casually. It would not work.

About marrying a foreigner: I have my Moon in the 9th house. Other than this, I do not have any significant Jupiter connections in my chart. Although Saggitarius rules my mid-heaven. I have always been attracted to guys who are of a different racial background than me.

Last edited:

kalinka

she can ask and the chart will tell if it's valid or radical or not. I don't want to animate people to abuse horary. However what she told now about her intentions, it seems that the answer is legit, even it is only out of curiosity. Especially the time of her marriage is answerable and maybe the chart will tell if he is a foreigner or not.
few days ago I ordered food by a delivery service and asked when they will come. It wasn't a burning question, not even necessary. It was just curiousity. But the horary gave me the right minute when they did ring on my door. Perhaps it's a strange example but what I want to say is that the querent defines the urge.

Last edited:

katydid

"Nobody asks astrology questions just out of curiosity. It always comes down to something they're wrestling with."

This^^^ seems like a pretty absolute statement to make. I do not agree however.

I've seen many questions asked out of curiosity. Often they cannot be answered because they are not 'burning' or sincere need to know issues.