12th House, Am I doomed?

Uranusss

Hi, I wanna be a known artist and performer someday, would my 12th house placements get in the way as it is mostly related to doing things behind the scenes? Or does it mean I'll be more focused in transcending through art? please help a girl out.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_jean.23428.275701.png
    astro_w2gw_jean.23428.275701.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 29

jkxx74

Premium Member
Interesting chart - I would say not particularly to your original question though it could impact you more personally (Moon in 12th is notorious for not really being able to connect with most others though this doesn't affect public performance negatively, kind of the opposite actually.)

Your MC ruler is Saturn (MC in Cap) and this is double-whammy located in Taurus and the 2nd house of money and values so you could indeed have a slow and steady climb toward stardom but with emphasis on slow and steady with Saturn.

The 12th house planets actually give you a kind of mystical and mysterious aura that can enchant some people so this would aid popularity if you decide to be a star though at the same time with the personal issues for you from these placements.

Some things that will help are your Sun-Uranus placement in Aquarius - you can strike out your own path that is different from anyone else's and this will definitely make an impression on others so also good for standing out if you want to.

The one placement that I see causing a problem is your 12th house Mars conjunct the Ascendant - Mars is in Pisces which is not an especially energetic sign (but great for artistic expression!) so you may not feel you have enough drive to go through with things to completion at times and may need some personal help to get through those times - and with Mars conjunct that way people could see some passive-aggressive expression even if you don't mean to come off that way.

Other than that I think it looks pretty good.